EveryMothersSon
    EveryMothersSon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

PA poker stars lagging for more than 2 tables

or New Jersey or Michigan for that matter. I have played for 3 years and never had a problem playing 3 or 4 tables at once. The last 2 months or so, I am essentially able to play just one game, because there is eventually lagging (almost temporarily freezing) with more than 1 table. I have seen a few comments by players suggesting the same thing, and I do not recall ever seeing that before.

I believe this is on poker stars end, and I have been back and forth with a dozen emails, and they claim it has something to do with my memory, or CPU or things running in the background, but I have played with nothing else running, and still that problem.

Anybody else with the same problem? or conversely, anybody that typically plays 3 tables or so without that problem, and if so, how old is your computer, what is the RAM, storage, etc? perhaps poker stars has changed their software and the result is that I need a computer that more allows for GAMING

Thanks

John

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5536

I never had any problem on there with that

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47440

Have you tried playing on a different computer to make sure it is not your issue?

My guess is no.

EveryMothersSon
    EveryMothersSon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

yes, I have tried playing on another, and same issue.

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

I've had a similar issue when playing 3 or more sit n gos.

I have a brand new laptop.. Poker Stars claims the issue is on my end.