jezhead
    jezhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3465

Played SBR poker for first time, question

I finished 6th and it said i won 80 poker points i think it was, can i transfer those points to my betpoints or what do i do with them?

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5453

Since you are a Non-Pro, you will probably never see them. (Not that you can do anything with them anyway)

You have to roll them over 3 times at a cash table then they go into your balance. There is only 1 table for Non-Pros and there is hardly ever anyone on it.

jezhead
    jezhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3465

ok thanks for the quick reply, guess i will need to look into becoming an sbr pro

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1640

As one SBR member explained to me at a bash point bets are this sites currency. The best way to build things up are contests and poker. Going Pro will pay for itself if you use those options here. Its can be good practice in managing a bankroll or just basic decision making which can carry over to other aspects of life.

For me the tournaments are good mental exercises similar to a cross-word puzzle. Its software poker thus can be a test of emotional intelligence and control because strange things happen all the time. If you have a liking for the game by all means consider upgrading to the SBR Pro level.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

If you decide to become a pro member, you are able to keep up to 3000 points you won as a non-pro.

sammygran
    sammygran's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17156

Well said...

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8377

Sbr pro the way to go!!!!!!!