Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5614

If you had to draft 5 posters to post

Ok, so here's the hypothesis. You take the top 5 posters of all time here at SBR. If a poster you enjoy down the street has never posted at SBR or too little to be recognizable, you can't include him/her. Also, no need to use JJGold to take up a slot as he is the Michael Jordan of SBR and will be the honorary captain of all squads.

1. Cougar Bait ~ He's a likeable guy with a freaky side. I watch his videos and can imagine being in his kitchen, tasting new and exotic brews or going to the bar and screwing with the old guy in his videos. I'm just a bit concerned he may slip into something more comfortable as the evening wears on and instead of sweat pants and a T-Shirt it might be a camisole and 6 inch stillettos. Good times with CB.

2. Bread ~ Yeah he had a nasty departure from SBR and took it to the extreme. He's ornery and he's "loud" but he's aslo an excellent poster and makes me laugh. He'll even make a video from time to time. Wish he would return but his ego will not allow it.

3. The prick ~ Where is this guy? He's the only guy I read and hear Delieverance banjos in the background. His writing is so unique and so spot on, I can see the Smokie Mountains of West Virginia sitting pretty in the distance. I don't know why we don't see more of him? His videos confirm that he is exactly who he says he is. I love the Prick! Er, don't take that the wrong way boys.

4. Dad ~ Every time I read dear old Dad, it makes me yearn for Mother's milk. Dad is the best!

5. B1G3R1C or BigEric ~ This a young kid who just gets it. I wish I was as sharp as he is when I was 20. No subtle bit of humor goes undetected with this kid and he gives it right back. Maybe it's because he's got my sense of humor but this kid will be a homerun in a few years.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

No forum can exist without jjgold. Sure you can draft these 5 but your forum will crumble in a few weeks without a JJ.

Swinging Johnson

Dear God Pavy, must you always be the tampon at the orgy? Did you see the disclaimer where I said JJGold is on everyone's list, he is the Michael Jordan of SBR and honorary captain? Did you see it, huh? Didya?

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Jesus Pavy, how do JJ's balls taste? I think 80% of your posts are the "JJ Worshipping" variety

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I have seen forums become mothballs after JJ left. He is the Alpha and the Omega of SBR and I will defend him until the end.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Honored to be mentioned Swinger

Some far more deserving guys probably

Plus you need some poster who is going to rile people up and start trouble I see nothing like that on your list

Oh and don't diss the heels or you will be licking them by morning

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar Bait View Post

Plus you need some poster who is going to rile people up and start trouble I see nothing like that on your list

Yeah, you need one of those (SBR has more than it's share).
    You need a figure of fun too (Zboiz maybe).

Swinging Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar Bait View Post

Don't diss the heels, licking them by morning! LOL. Did I make a great number one pick or what?!!

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

We should start a SBR poster fantasy league...

Swinging Johnson

Love the avatar Herbie. I think you've captured the average physique here at SBR.

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Quote Originally Posted by Swinging Johnson View Post
    Ok, so here's the hypothesis. You take the top 5 posters of all time here at SBR. If a poster you enjoy down the street has never posted at SBR or too little to be recognizable, you can't include him/her. Also, no need to use JJGold to take up a slot as he is the Michael Jordan of SBR and will be the honorary captain of all squads. 1. Cougar Bait ~ He's a likeable guy with a freaky side. I watch his videos and can imagine being in his kitchen, tasting new and exotic brews or going to the bar and screwing with the old guy in his videos. I'm just a bit concerned he may slip into something more comfortable as the evening wears on and instead of sweat pants and a T-Shirt it might be a camisole and 6 inch stillettos. Good times with CB. 2. Bread ~ Yeah he had a nasty departure from SBR and took it to the extreme. He's ornery and he's "loud" but he's aslo an excellent poster and makes me laugh. He'll even make a video from time to time. Wish he would return but his ego will not allow it. 3. The prick ~ Where is this guy? He's the only guy I read and hear Delieverance banjos in the background. His writing is so unique and so spot on, I can see the Smokie Mountains of West Virginia sitting pretty in the distance. I don't know why we don't see more of him? His videos confirm that he is exactly who he says he is. I love the Prick! Er, don't take that the wrong way boys. 4. Dad ~ Every time I read dear old Dad, it makes me yearn for Mother's milk. Dad is the best! 5. B1G3R1C or BigEric ~ This a young kid who just gets it. I wish I was as sharp as he is when I was 20. No subtle bit of humor goes undetected with this kid and he gives it right back. Maybe it's because he's got my sense of humor but this kid will be a homerun in a few years.
    very sweet of you. maybe i can come over and we can open a bottle of wine and see where it takes us? nah you probably don't wannna do that. Thanks though pal

Swinging Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by B1GER1C828 View Post
    very sweet of you. maybe i can come over and we can open a bottle of wine and see where it takes us? nah you probably don't wannna do that. Thanks though pal
    You're awesome buddy!