Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

From now on, if your home town team is playing, you can't post about it...

Unless it is usefull insight about injuries, etc.

Too many nit wits around here boasting their teams because they are being homers. Time to stop. I am guilty of it too.

Atlanta is going to beat GB? Tell me why instead of just saying it. Give me numbers and useful knowledge. I don't care about not losing at home. That means nothing, really it does. GB has such a better all around team with exception to RB.

Seattle will get pounded by Chicago. I realize it, but if you make a thread about it, tell the posters why. Give real life useful, factual knowledge. DA BEAR'S GON MESS UP DEM' HAWKS. It gives no insight.

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

You mean like you and your threads about U of Michigan?

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Come on, Pavy has given great insight on this game.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by ProfaneReality View Post
    You mean like you and your threads about U of Michigan?
    Is that a game you nit wit? Am I posting about a specific game? No. Search my UofM threads, I have only posted against them to lose. I gave numbers and insight. I don't post to take them just because I personally like them. As gambler, you bet your hometown you'll get buried off emotion.

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

agreed. I have always thought posters should have to identify where they live when posting picks.

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Is that a game you nit wit? Am I posting about a specific game? No. Search my UofM threads, I have only posted against them to lose. I gave numbers and insight. I don't post to take them just because I personally like them. As gambler, you bet your hometown you'll get buried off emotion.
    How do you think Les Miles will do coaching UM ? You broke that story right here at SBR DOT COM

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Falcons will be GB because I said so.

JuicedUp
    JuicedUp's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6184

The Patriots will defeat the Jets.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by ProfaneReality View Post
    How do you think Les Miles will do coaching UM ? You broke that story right here at SBR DOT COM
    You ham handed geek, is that a fukking line or fukking game? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    Falcons will be GB because I said so.
    i say so also

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just got an email from one of the other elected officials in my hometown, that I shouldn't post about the Bulls games on any forums from ths day on.

Weird.

The guy has 4 chins and sausage fingers, So I know Deuce is not from Chicago.

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

ngates is one the funniest guys next to the profit

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

OK Deuce. What ever your 5 chin says.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    I just got an email from one of the other elected officials in my hometown, that I shouldn't post about the Bulls games on any forums from ths day on. Weird. The guy has 4 chins and sausage fingers, So I know Deuce is not from Chicago.
    Great post. Solid work. Still have no clue who I am or what I look like. Keep shooting for the stars, maybe one day you'll get there. I like to base my posts purely off what jj says too.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    OK Deuce. What ever your 5 chin says.
    Exactly my point. You're clueless and basing it off pure emotion.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Exactly my point. You're clueless and basing it off pure emotion.
    My reasoning is better than Packers/Bears fans reasoning. Packers/Bears will play in the NFC championship because it will be cool!

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    My reasoning is better than Packers/Bears fans reasoning. Packers/Bears will play in the NFC championship because it will be cool!
    You're correct.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Deuce like your thinking here

Too many bias opinions on home teams

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Great post. Solid work. Still have no clue who I am or what I look like. Keep shooting for the stars, maybe one day you'll get there. I like to base my posts purely off what jj says too.

Ohh. I coulda sworn you posted a picture of yourself on here about 2 weeks ago, then took it down quickly.

Whoops, honest mistake.

I'm Sorry.

Must of been someone else.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Ohh. I coulda sworn you posted a picture of yourself on here about 2 weeks ago, then took it down quickly. Whoops, honest mistake. I'm Sorry. Must of been someone else.
    Nope, not gone. Open your eyes Tommy Tough Nuts. It's there. I was jjgold avatar for over a month. Get a clue.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Ohh. I coulda sworn you posted a picture of yourself on here about 2 weeks ago, then took it down quickly. Whoops, honest mistake. I'm Sorry. Must of been someone else.
    Nope, not gone. Open your eyes Tommy Tough Nuts. It's there. I was jjgold avatar for over a month. Get a clue.

That was acting tough?

Looked like an apology coming from me. Like I said, I apologize for thinking it was you that posted a picture, then took it down shortly there after.

But I do have a question for you. You just told me that I've don't know you, and I've never seen a picture of you, but you now say, that you have been JJ's avatar for a month, and you have a picture in that thread still?

Now I'm really confused. But that happens easily around here.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

That was acting tough? Looked like an apology coming from me. Like I said, I apologize for thinking it was you that posted a picture, then took it down shortly there after. But I do have a question for you. You just told me that I've don't know you, and I've never seen a picture of you, but you now say, that you have been JJ's avatar for a month, and you have a picture in that thread still? Now I'm really confused. But that happens easily around here.
    Was it directly stated that it was me in the avatar until I said something? Was a great deal of attention brought forth to it? No, some troll that likes to try and bash people on the internet as a hobby, people he knows little to nothing about, to make himself feel better, talks about Deuce like he knows him. Get a life, brother. It's getting old. Post some insight. Cut your hair while you're at it.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Once again I'm confused. Sorry.

Are you calling me a troll or JJ

Do I bash people on the internet or does JJ

I have a life. I don't need to lie about who I am, or lie about my life being better than it is. I will cut my hair when the time comes, I don't work at a place where I have to be clean cut, and rock a chin strap, I can grow a disgusting full beard if I feel the need to. meh

1 last question, you didn't post a picture of yourself, and take it down 18 minutes later?

sharper2
    sharper2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6817

my favorite team is the team im betting on

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Once again I'm confused. Sorry.

Are you calling me a troll or JJ

Do I bash people on the internet or does JJ

I have a life. I don't need to lie about who I am, or lie about my life being better than it is. I will cut my hair when the time comes, I don't work at a place where I have to be clean cut, and rock a chin strap, I can grow a disgusting full beard if I feel the need to. meh

1 last question, you didn't post a picture of yourself, and take it down 18 minutes later?
    Glad this is cleared up. No I removed it after it became someones avatar without my consent. I have been 100% truthful with who I am and what I'm about. Because one disagrees because they don't believe it is up to them. I have nothing to gain here by lying. Because jj comes up with stories about me to create traffic doesnt mean they're valid. PS because someone copied the post the photo should still e there.
    Last edited by Deuce; 01-13-11 at 02:44 PM.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

I am also glad it is cleared up.

So I have seen a picture of you.

I know better to believe anything that JJ says, I really don't believe you have 3 chins, and I have never said that you had that many. All I stated was that the guy who is an elected official that emailed me this info had 4 chins and was from Chicago, and I said it was weird that I got the same email that you just posted on this website. But I knew it was not you, not because of the chins not matching up, but because he was from Chicago.