frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    New BP version: SHUT UP BITICH, STOP WHINING BITCH, GET A LIFE BITCH!
    stfu

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

New BP version: SHUT UP BITICH, STOP WHINING BITCH, GET A LIFE BITCH!
    You Rick James now bitch? Tell us how you had to claim Bankruptcy in real life Mike

frizzelli

chachi bytch boy won't attend bash because he would out himself as a fat transsexual fuk, Chachi is fat hasn't been laid in over 10 years and smells like cheetos.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1321

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    You Rick James now bitch? Tell us how you had to claim Bankruptcy in real life Mike
    ========================
    Never claimed bankruptcy in my life brah!So I don't know where your feeble lilttle brain came up with that. See, there in lies the problem with you man, you spend so much time ragging on people you lose track of reality. Keep living in fantasy land hater.

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

stop callin' me 32 ya hear

BatemanPatrickl

========================
    Never claimed bankruptcy in my life brah!So I don't know where your feeble lilttle brain came up with that. See, there in lies the problem with you man, you spend so much time ragging on people you lose track of reality. Keep living in fantasy land hater.
    Yes you did "brah" but keep denying it this is funny. How much did you owe to Chase?

mikejamm

Yes you did "brah" but keep denying it this is funny. How much did you owe to Chase?
    ======================
    I'm Rick James bitch! Back from the crack house where your mamma works!

dmtrader
    dmtrader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2107

Use the Ignore feature, BPL

chachi
    Lazy Git
    chachi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    Bytch boy is on edge I don't think I am gonna flame this bytch because I think he is taking this a little too serious and I can see him hopefully offing himself.
    A mental midget such as yourself doesn't even remotely get to me, you're simply added entertainment surrounding the great big circus that is the bateman's psychotic delusional forum existence, don't fool yourself otherwise.
    Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    chachi bytch boy won't attend bash because he would out himself as a fat transsexual fuk, Chachi is fat hasn't been laid in over 10 years and smells like cheetos.
    what are you, like a 12 years old schoolboy? you guys really need to get that latent homophobia looked into by a qualified professional.
    As far as being gutless goes we can meet at the bash and see who is afraid of who.
    Well its about 12,000km to Vegas from here otherwise I would've been at the last one, but since they changed the laws in NV a few years ago, you're not worth doing a 2-8 year stretch for, so you can stop quaking in your boots that I might call you out on that.
    Last edited by chachi; 01-23-11 at 03:56 PM.

frizzelli

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    A mental midget such as yourself doesn't even remotely get to me, you're simply added entertainment surrounding the great big circus that is the bateman's psychotic delusional forum existence, don't fool yourself otherwise. what are you, like a 12 years old schoolboy? you guys really need to get that latent homophobia looked into by a qualified professional. Well its about 12,000km to Vegas from here otherwise I would've been at the last one, but you're not worth doing a 2-8 year stretch for, so you can stop quaking in your boots that I might call you out on that.
    I would knock you out with your own fists pal.

chachi
    Lazy Git

you've moved into bateman's fantasy world then it would seem ...

mikejamm

Originally Posted by frizzelli
    Bytch boy is on edge I don't think I am gonna flame this bytch because I think he is taking this a little too serious and I can see him hopefully offing himself.

Originally Posted by chachi
    :
    A mental midget such as yourself doesn't even remotely get to me, you're simply added entertainment surrounding the great big circus that is the bateman's psychotic delusional forum existence, don't fool yourself otherwise.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by frizzelli

Originally Posted by chachi:
    what are you, like a 12 years old schoolboy? you guys really need to get that latent homophobia looked into by a qualified professional.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl
    As far as being gutless goes we can meet at the bash and see who is afraid of who.

Originally Posted by chachi:
    Well its about 12,000km to Vegas from here otherwise I would've been at the last one, but since they changed the laws in NV a few years ago, you're not worth doing a 2-8 year stretch for, so you can stop quaking in your boots that I might call you out on that.

======================================== =======
    Yeah for real chachi, considering these two douche bags probably couldn't find their way out of their parents basement, let alone how to get to Vegas!
    Last edited by mikejamm; 01-23-11 at 04:15 PM.

OmgUrMom
    OmgUrMom's Avatar Become A Pro!

BatemanPatrickl

Originally Posted by frizzelli Bytch boy is on edge I don't think I am gonna flame this bytch because I think he is taking this a little too serious and I can see him hopefully offing himself. Originally Posted by chachi: A mental midget such as yourself doesn't even remotely get to me, you're simply added entertainment surrounding the great big circus that is the bateman's psychotic delusional forum existence, don't fool yourself otherwise. Quote: Originally Posted by frizzelli chachi bytch boy won't attend bash because he would out himself as a fat transsexual fuk, Chachi is fat hasn't been laid in over 10 years and smells like cheetos. Originally Posted by chachi: what are you, like a 12 years old schoolboy? you guys really need to get that latent homophobia looked into by a qualified professional. Quote: Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl As far as being gutless goes we can meet at the bash and see who is afraid of who. Originally Posted by chachi: Well its about 12,000km to Vegas from here otherwise I would've been at the last one, but since they changed the laws in NV a few years ago, you're not worth doing a 2-8 year stretch for, so you can stop quaking in your boots that I might call you out on that. ======================================== ======= Yeah for real chachi, considering these two douche bags probably couldn't find their way out of their parents basement, let alone how to get to Vegas!
    Says the guy that can't even use the quote button

mikejamm

Is that all you got? Copy works just as well loser, plus the quote button wouldn't capture everything that was said. Still got my point across anyway.

chachi
    Lazy Git

Says the guy that can't even use the quote button
    Take a look at post #24 in this thread, you can't quote correctly either it seems

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Don't piss off bateman. He can come back and call you ugly and ape looking.

chachi
    Lazy Git

he's used his 'gay' card, he's used his 'threat of physical violence' card, frizz seems to have given up trying to match wits with anyone anymore, so batman's reduced to being the grammar and formatting police

BatemanPatrickl

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Don't piss off bateman. He can come back and call you ugly and ape looking.
    Truth hurts Pavy; how is school going since the Professional Engineer thing failed.

OmgUrMom
    OmgUrMom's Avatar Become A Pro!

KingKolzig

i bet when bateman watches the games in his parents basement he just has the biggest frown on lol. plus he cant pick a winner to save his fkn life, i have him down at 4-19 in posted picks

this guy is so finished

frizzelli

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by KingKolzig View Post
    i bet when bateman watches the games in his parents basement he just has the biggest frown on lol. plus he cant pick a winner to save his fkn life, i have him down at 4-19 in posted picks

this guy is so finished

Really can't understand why you guys even bother with this asshole. He has the brains of a 4th grader and the personality of a slug.

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    he's used his 'gay' card, he's used his 'threat of physical violence' card, frizz seems to have given up trying to match wits with anyone anymore, so batman's reduced to being the grammar and formatting police
    =====================
    Grammar and formatting police.And I quote!

BatemanPatrickl

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    Really can't understand why you guys even bother with this asshole. He has the brains of a 4th grader and the personality of a slug.
    Anyone ever tell you that kid in your avatar looks slow?

BatemanPatrickl

i bet when bateman watches the games in his parents basement he just has the biggest frown on lol. plus he cant pick a winner to save his fkn life, i have him down at 4-19 in posted picks this guy is so finished
    Says the lying stiff that sexually harasses female posters and blames his childish antics on ADD meds. Care to post my 4-19 plays?

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is quite amusing

KingKolzig

Says the lying stiff that sexually harasses female posters and blames his childish antics on ADD meds. Care to post my 4-19 plays?
    how many times did u bet on those broncos only to get burned lol. u do know elway retired right

chachi
    Lazy Git

BatemanPatrickl

how many times did u bet on those broncos only to get burned lol. u do know elway retired right
    How many times did you sexually harass Shari before you blamed it on your ADD meds? Any prop bets for us

KingKolzig

How many times did you sexually harass Shari before you blamed it on your ADD meds? Any prop bets for us
    funniest thing about u is when u have nothing on a poster (99% of the time) u take some basic fact and distort it. then u say it so much u start to believe it. its called self delusion............but we all heard ur call in to sbr and it was fkn weak bro, cant distort that

BatemanPatrickl

funniest thing about u is when u have nothing on a poster (99% of the time) u take some basic fact and distort it. then u say it so much u start to believe it. its called self delusion............but we all heard ur call in to sbr and it was fkn weak bro, cant distort that
    ok bro y dont you type lke an adult bro you r not in FSU lol no made up stuff all true lol

KingKolzig

ok bro y dont you type lke an adult bro you r not in FSU lol no made up stuff all true lol
    Dear BatemanpatrickL,

This reply is in response to your incessant attack on my credibility here at sbr. Your twisting of the truth and obvious lies have no place in what it otherwise a harmonious online community. If this behavior continues I will be forced to respond In kind by calling you gay.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Jason

BatemanPatrickl

Dear BatemanpatrickL, This reply is in response to your incessant attack on my credibility here at sbr. Your twisting of the truth and obvious lies have no place in what it otherwise a harmonious online community. If this behavior continues I will be forced to respond In kind by calling you gay. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you. Best regards, Jason

geebert74
    geebert74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Bateman, i've been holding off on reading this thread... Everyone loves to fuk with you... Ide probably be an asshole on here too if they all fukked with me... Go get em "brah"

First 123 Last