beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Oregon hasn't seen a defense as good as Auburns . Good god are some of you just slow maybe like ride that little yellow bus? Stanford's defense is much much much much better then Auburn. Oregon put up 52 on Stanford. Auburn gave up 31 to Georgia. Georgia scored 6 points against UCF. I could go on but its pointless guess will all see who was right after the game good luck all.

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

Quote Originally Posted by hhsilver View Post
    the pressure of winning to avoid the SEC going 4-6 in bowls will be too much for them.... Oregon wins this one for the "little guys" ( all non-sec teams).
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKolzig View Post
    auburn is a 10-3 team. newton is a distraction, he wont be rushing by more than 50 yards (inside info), he better be tom friggin brady in the pocket cause the dux are gonna make him hit medium pass after medium pass. he wont get outside, and he will probably fumble a few times as well. as far as the dux u can count on 34 points no matter what the auburn d does

Duckies 41
    Tygerz 29

P.F.Kasooff
    P.F.Kasooff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I went 1-0 today. The amount does not matter but I put 80% of my bankroll on Au-1.5.

jking0606
    Im banned??
    jking0606's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Let the donks keep betting the ducks we all might get auburn at -1 or better before kick off... What people are not realizing is the size an speed of the auburn o-line an d-line compared to a much smaller o-line an d-line.. Auburn will gas both lines of the ducks by halftime!!! Oh an give it up about ducks being a legit team as the bcs top 25 ranking are oregon has only played 1 team in the 25 (1-0) an auburn has played 6 for (6-0).. Dont tell me the ducks have been tested!!!! An they have no clue what kind of a physical hitting game they r in for!! With the ducks star rb already dinged up he might get bounced in the 1st quarter!!!

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

I totally disagree. Oregon is going to destroy Auburn.

Pigpen
    High On The Hogs
    Pigpen's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13779

I like Oregon here. I personally think their offense will wear the Auburn D down in the second half like they did to other teams. I could be wrong.

goucla
    goucla's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 746

go with the under, a lot of time for these defenses to study huge total

P.F.Kasooff
    P.F.Kasooff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

It wasn't easy but I got paid. As a college football fan I found this game a bore except of the last 5 minutes.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

You nailed this one but Auburn won on a fluke

underthe total
    under
    underthe total's Avatar Become A Pro!

that whole game was a fluke. in no way do i believe those are the best 2 teams in college football. the argument is that they won all of there games and won the BCS champ game wo they are national champions.

i believe it should be the BCS national championship AWARD. thats right, they have not won anything. the battle for the national championship goes unplayed for another year.

the older i get the less i care about college football.

First 12