Joe Sharp
    Joe Sharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8703

Missing JJ Golds Daily "What's your play" thread

I would check in just to see what was posted in that thread. I may try to resurrect it in his memory, and track records. We'll see if there's any interest.

Cheers boys

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5441

I would rather read Big Bear’s What is your favorite thing to add to peanut butter threads!
    Points Awarded:

Joe Sharp gave BigOrange 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 877

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Sharp View Post
    I would check in just to see what was posted in that thread. I may try to resurrect it in his memory, and track records. We'll see if there's any interest.

Cheers boys
    Go for it! We welcome that thread. Todays Plays!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    I would rather read Big Bear’s What is your favorite thing to add to peanut butter threads!
    I loved Bear's "Who's the starting pitcher for (fill in the blank) tonight"

I was like "You know Bear, it would take less time to Google your question than it took for you to create the thread"

Bear had a few loose screws up there.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

I prefer diggitys left/right threads
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stevek173, and DiggityDaggityDo

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    I loved Bear's "Who's the starting pitcher for (fill in the blank) tonight"

I was like "You know Bear, it would take less time to Google your question than it took for you to create the thread"

Bear had a few loose screws up there.
    You just knew that when Bear made a "why is team x only a -y favorite" you had a max bet fade guaranteed winner.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I love betting alternative lines in the NBA. Just tease those lines and win. I'm cleaning up betting them. Just sharing.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I love betting alternative lines in the NBA. Just tease those lines and win. I'm cleaning up betting them. Just sharing.
    i take the alt lines and round robin them. love doing that.

i will do the same at times with +2.5 goals in hockey games i feel will be close either way.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    i take the alt lines and round robin them. love doing that.

i will do the same at times with +2.5 goals in hockey games i feel will be close either way.
    Really need to pick your spots though. I almost never lose when betting alternate lines.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 877

What’s the play? All in!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    What’s the play? All in!
    Not seeing much on the NBA schedule today. No alternative lines jumping out at me. Was thinking about the Chicago Bulls at home +14.5 points at -260 but took a pass.

Both their match ups this season with the bucks have been relatively close games. Bucks road record is very close to the Bulls home record on the season. I don't see why this game on TNT would be a 20 point bucks blowout and change that trend in other words but ya never know.. Bucks are on a roll right now and playing really well and that gave me cold feet. Pass...

I'll wait til tomorrow to work the alternate lines again.

flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4278

Bball has been weak anyway. I’m sitting this card out tonight unless something jumps off the page in NBA. I have some meaningless parlays but not going to waste my time with PAC12 or AA
    Last edited by flakeandbake; 02-16-23 at 06:04 PM.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I love that every Sunday he would start the same thread "How much are we down this week?"..and then he would answer..I'm down $25! Went 8-9-1

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I love that every Sunday he would start the same thread "How much are we down this week?"..and then he would answer..I'm down $25! Went 8-9-1
    JJ was in auto reply mode for sure after all these years of thread starts and posting. I don't think he read half of the threads he posted on anymore in the past few years. I noticed that. Copy and paste auto reply and responses.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

I am betting the espn nhl game!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Not seeing much on the NBA schedule today. No alternative lines jumping out at me. Was thinking about the Chicago Bulls at home +14.5 points at -260 but took a pass.

Both their match ups this season with the bucks have been relatively close games. Bucks road record is very close to the Bulls home record on the season. I don't see why this game on TNT would be a 20 point bucks blowout and change that trend in other words but ya never know.. Bucks are on a roll right now and playing really well and that gave me cold feet. Pass...

I'll wait til tomorrow to work the alternate lines again.
    Checking the NBA scores now and should have bet that on the alternate lines. Oh well...

https://sports.yahoo.com/nba/milwauk...ls-2023021604/

pologq

Checking the NBA scores now and should have bet that on the alternate lines. Oh well...

https://sports.yahoo.com/nba/milwauk...ls-2023021604/

i had the alt line for the bulls and wizards but lost with the suns portion. only had them +7.

stake nice call on the blues game

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    i had the alt line for the bulls and wizards but lost with the suns portion. only had them +7.

stake nice call on the blues game
    Gotta be really careful with betting the Alt lines and pick your spots. Be patience and wait for that perfect play. There are some games that you just know a team won't get blown out and then you can pay the juice on the Alt lines and really jack the spread and win money every time.

pologq

Gotta be really careful with betting the Alt lines and pick your spots. Be patience and wait for that perfect play. There are some games that you just know a team won't get blown out and then you can pay the juice on the Alt lines and really jack the spread and win money every time.
    correct. it is not foolproof but it can work. you have to make it pay though with a couple of other good priced alt lines.

i do the same for football

hockey you can get +2 or +2.5 sometimes at a decent price depending on the site

i will try it more with baseball this season
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY