ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24857

Thought about this. I think the Jakobi Myers takes the cake as Gold Medal.

The play it trumps is the "Miracle at the Meadowlands", which is now the Silver Medal.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfOiY5MhqHA

A few things. The coaches SENT IN a handoff, and there was confusion on what Pisarcik was to do. Led to the Kneel Down rule later:

I'll stick w/ my Jags/Giants video for Bronze. Jim Fassel wasn't too happy.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8305

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Not exactly Ronnie Lott as last line of defense.
    Lott he is nott

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24857

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    Lott he is nott
    Saw a Mac quote where he was trying to bail out his teammate: "I have to make the tackle there."

Not in this lifetime.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

this play is gonna penetrating haunt me

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

He went full retard on the play. I've never seen anything like that.

Slurry Pumper
    Slurry Pumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8796

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    That touchdown play to tie the game was most rigged referee call I’ve ever seen, how was he inbounds?
    As someone who had the Raiders -1 I'm not gonna argue, but I thought for sure they were gonna reverse the touchdown call before hand. The fact that a dude on the Patriots took a lateral ran backwards for like 5 yards then passed it backwards for another 20 for an easy return for the raiders would of given me a coronary if I was on the other side. The only chance the Pats had was a last ditch tackling effort by the QB where the raiders dude got the opportunity to jam his head back to the turf on the way to dancing in the endzone. IF you had the Pats that was a bad beat. If you were like me and on the Raiders, it was a great moment in sports gambling history.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

Quote Originally Posted by Slurry Pumper View Post
    As someone who had the Raiders -1 I'm not gonna argue, but I thought for sure they were gonna reverse the touchdown call before hand. The fact that a dude on the Patriots took a lateral ran backwards for like 5 yards then passed it backwards for another 20 for an easy return for the raiders would of given me a coronary if I was on the other side. The only chance the Pats had was a last ditch tackling effort by the QB where the raiders dude got the opportunity to jam his head back to the turf on the way to dancing in the endzone. IF you had the Pats that was a bad beat. If you were like me and on the Raiders, it was a great moment in sports gambling history.
    Why would they (I assume you mean refs) reverse it? No flag for stupidity.

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10311

Quote Originally Posted by Slurry Pumper View Post
    when the league has to come out and make a statement defending a missed call both on the field and video review it’s all you need to know.

The argument of “if we had another camera angle” to decisively make a call is the most ridiculous argument I’ve ever heard, you have a camera view and see clearly he’s out, it’s like saying maybe she has a a few more chins from a different angle

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Why would they (I assume you mean refs) reverse it? No flag for stupidity.
    I think he was talking about the TD when Raiders trailed by 7. One foot was in... the other foot was on the white... out of bounds. They called it a TD. I'm happy for Slurry... but that was a bad call... horrible replay official. Sounds like they got a call from New York... and said we need Raiders to win this game.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

If the NFL wants to rig games... which is fine... DON'T GO TO REPLAY so the entire audience can see your mistake. Just allow the TD.... to begin with. When you watch the play LIVE... it looks like a TD. Stick with the LIVE play... and kick the extra point. When the NFL adds drama to the replay... and allows everyone to watch it... and he's clearly out. Don't embarrass yourself anymore (NFL).

titanium777
    titanium777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3910

Before Bill Belichick coached the Patriots, he compiled a 36-44 record with the Cleveland Browns. After he became the Patriots coach and Tom Brady entered the picture, Belichick's coaching record was 237-83. Since Tom Brady left, his record (including this season) has been 24-23. Without Tom Brady, Bill has a 60-67 record.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

Quote Originally Posted by titanium777 View Post
    Before Bill Belichick coached the Patriots, he compiled a 36-44 record with the Cleveland Browns. After he became the Patriots coach and Tom Brady entered the picture, Belichick's coaching record was 237-83. Since Tom Brady left, his record (including this season) has been 24-23. Without Tom Brady, Bill has a 60-67 record.
    Thanks for the recap, Mr. Brady.

209 Life
    Off to BMR. Deuces
    209 Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6750

I need that Chandler Jones stiff arm on Mac Jones on a t-shirt.

First 12