Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3341

Big Loss for the Buffalo Bills: Von Miller shut down for 22/23

Miller just had surgery to repair an ACL Tear. Huge loss for their defense. Let's see if they can step it up on D in his absence.

Easy-Rider 66

put down 2023 but meant only for this playoff season. Not sure when he is expected to return otherwise.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Did we know about his injury?

Seem like a surprise.

Seemslike the first news is surgery news, but I could be wrong.

Easy-Rider 66

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Did we know about his injury?

Seem like a surprise.
    they put him on IR expected to miss about 4 games I think. this is a surprise cause he was reported not to have an ACL tear.

Easy-Rider 66

Just read that Miller went under the knife and and that point Doctors discovered the tear.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    Just read that Miller went under the knife and and that point Doctors discovered the tear.
    Yeah, that's making far more sense.

And that doesn happen, although less so with pro athletes who get scanned up the ass before non exploratory surgery is even thought of.

Sometimes they get in their for a repair and see all kinds of shit.

Easy-Rider 66

[QUOTE=KVB;31074775]Yeah, that's making far more sense.

And that doesn happen, although less so with pro athletes who get scanned up the ass before non exploratory surgery is even thought of.

Sometimes they get in their for a repair and see all kinds of shit.[/QUOTE

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Agree! huge loss and that will effect them in a matchup vs KC

Easy-Rider 66

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Yeah for sure and against Joe Cool as well.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

Huge loss.

But thems the breaks in the wonderful world of gridiron strap it up,
    Next.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Putting the spotlight of reality on the subject...YEP!

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    agreed. this is a big loss come playoff time.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

There odds to win the AFC championship and Superbowl did not move one penny.

Next

Easy-Rider 66

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post

Next
    OK Laker it's all about Allen I know. But still a big loss on D. Who knows how much of an impact till the games are played.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47515

Everything seems to be falling into place for KC this season.

The AFC West was possibly the best division in history on paper and literally everything has gone wrong for the other 3 teams.

Add Miller's season ending injury to the list of things the list.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

Next
    Yep, and the Bills the past few years have done well without Miller.
    Injury does not move the needle and is not a game changer.

As LB said, "next"
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave stevenash 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Everything seems to be falling into place for Cincy this season.
    Fixed your post JP.
    *off topic* Your Padres were close to signing Judge.

lakerboy

OK Laker it's all about Allen I know. But still a big loss on D. Who knows how much of an impact till the games are played.
    I guess but it's not like he is a spring chicken. He played in warm climates in the playoffs last season. They won't be doing that this season. Respect your thread but I don't get too concerned unless it's a major player.

Easy-Rider 66

I guess but it's not like he is a spring chicken. He played in warm climates in the playoffs last season. They won't be doing that this season. Respect your thread but I don't get too concerned unless it's a major player.
    see your point but I guess you do not consider Defensive players Important? Miller one of the best if not the best outside Linebacker in the league.

lakerboy

see your point but I guess you do not consider Defensive players Important? Miller one of the best if not the best outside Linebacker in the league.
    Sure they are but I don't think buffalo lost to KC last year because of that. They just mismanaged that ending. They will be okay.

tiktok
    tiktok's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7665

Still a favorite. Important to get that number 1 seed

Easy-Rider 66

Sure they are but I don't think buffalo lost to KC last year because of that. They just mismanaged that ending. They will be okay.
    OK Laker. do not forget Miller was on the Rams last year winning a super bowl. Yeah Allen is the key part of the puzzle for sure. but MIller on the D side was big.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Bills are done now unless they get Beckham.

Hyde one of best safeties in the league. Miller one of best rushers in the league.

Those two players get paid a lot of money. It's hard to win rings when you basically don't get to maximize your cap space.

Goat Milk

OK Laker. do not forget Miller was on the Rams last year winning a super bowl. Yeah Allen is the key part of the puzzle for sure. but MIller on the D side was big.
    When players who get paid a ton of money go down, you gotta understand their replacement usually blows. Because they could only afford to get a practice squad player basically to back up that big money player.

The only person ever to make it work is Brady. He can turn car salesmen into a superbowl mvps, literally. I don't think Josh Allen is anywhere near that level.

Goat Milk

Next
    Bills are done. You heard it here first. This loss will barrell them in.

Von Miller second in the NFL in pressure win rate. Him and Beckham are reason Rams won the superbowl. Can't just plug in players in the playoffs. This ain't Bradyville. These new age qbs all wannabees. Their plays look cool in the moment but they don't have the intellect of Brady. That's why they need everyone healthy. Plus other players don't shit their pants around Mahomes and Josh Allen, and know they have to perform like their life is on it.

Josh Allen isn't as good as people think and yet another blunder in the playoffs this year will prove it. You shut down Diggs, you shut down the Bills. Pretty simple. Gabe Davis blows, he's a one trick pony that had 1 great game in his career. This Bills D is not to be feared anymore.

49ers finished now too. They were best team in the NFL. Stacked top to bottom. No idea who this qb is. I gotta watch him play but hard to envision a rookie winning it all.

Eagles are the team to beat now. Jalen Hurts is the truth. He shits on Josh Allen.

Easy-Rider 66

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post

Von Miller second in the NFL in pressure win rate. Him and Beckham are reason Rams won the superbowl. Can't just plug in players in the playoffs. This ain't Bradyville. These new age qbs all wannabees. Their plays look cool in the moment but they don't have the intellect of Brady. That's why they need everyone healthy. Plus other players don't shit their pants around Mahomes and Josh Allen, and know they have to perform like their life is on it.

Josh Allen isn't as good as people think and yet another blunder in the playoffs this year will prove it. You shut down Diggs, you shut down the Bills. Pretty simple. Gabe Davis blows, he's a one trick pony that had 1 great game in his career. This Bills D is not to be feared anymore.

49ers finished now too. They were best team in the NFL. Stacked top to bottom. No idea who this qb is. I gotta watch him play but hard to envision a rookie winning it all.

Eagles are the team to beat now. Jalen Hurts is the truth. He shits on Josh Allen.

OK Goat have to say I see your points except the one in bold face. Allen one of the top triggermen in the league imo. I like Hurts too but a this point would take Josh over Jalen.

lakerboy

Cool bro.

Goat Milk

Cool bro.
    Was hoping for a healthy sports debate here, guess not

Goat Milk

[/B]OK Goat have to say I see your points except the one in bold face. Allen one of the top triggermen in the league imo. I like Hurts too but a this point would take Josh over Jalen.
    Josh Allen is sloppy with the ball in his hands. He makes a lot of mistakes. He is a Brett Favre like gunslinger yeah but the guy throws hail marys into double coverage all the time. I don't like the Bills offense at all, I don't think they improved from last year, and I don't like their D either with Hyde and Von done for the year, and tradavius white looking like a shell of himself.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

dallas vs cincy

Easy-Rider 66

Josh Allen is sloppy with the ball in his hands. He makes a lot of mistakes. He is a Brett Favre like gunslinger yeah but the guy throws hail marys into double coverage all the time. I don't like the Bills offense at all, I don't think they improved from last year, and I don't like their D either with Hyde and Von done for the year, and tradavius white looking like a shell of himself.
    yeah T White coming back from that ACL Tear. may take him a bit to get back into the mix. And Allen is a gunslinger but a damned good one IMO. But I see your point. I favor KC or Cincy more down the line. GL.

lakerboy

Was hoping for a healthy sports debate here, guess not
    Nothing to debate with you bro. You come to conclusions and you become finite with them.
    " The bills are done"
    They are still the favorite to win the Superbowl. How are they done? You overvalue name guys. Miller benefitted from playing with Donald last season and he was playing in a nice cozy warm environment in the playoffs.
    Now you are busy saying hurts is better then Allen.
    The only team that can beat the bills are themselves.
    What's to be afraid of?
    KC scraped by last year on a miracle and then the Bengals exposed them. They usually lose when it matters anyway.
    I like the Bengals but they aren't even going to win the division. Burrow is a great QB.
    I see so many talking heads overreact to this news of Miller being out it automatically makes me go the other way.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47515

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Fixed your post JP.
    *off topic* Your Padres were close to signing Judge.
    I hope Cinci keeps beating KC.

Padres ended up with Bogaerts.

Brandt Moat
    Brandt Moat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2878

Very rough sentence structure son!

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Yep, and the Bills the past few years have done well without Miller.
    Injury does not move the needle and is not a game changer.

As LB said, "next"

12 Last