OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5228

one of thee worst MNF games eveer colts vs steelers

ok folks colts last game home as a +6.5 dog were hammering the eagles 1st half 16-3

but all of sudden colts redzone inefficies came to light again losing 17-16

thats were steelers have the edge in matchupps redzone

matchup edge colts Yards Gained -Yards Allowed-Time of Possession-

steelers Points/Game-Red Zone-Kicking-Penalties

as far as points score steelrs 170 colts 173 and colts played 1 more game than steelers 11

so lets remove 1 game from colts to make it equal

colts last game 16 17

= 157 points for 203 pts against steelers are 170 pf 244 against

spread wise now colts vs the spread are - 7 points steelers are only -4.5 over unders is simple take point for and against add em up divide by 2 teams colts is 16 +20 Steel is 17 +24 = 77 div by 2 = 38.5 of course steelers lost cincy last game bengals wanted to revenge 1st loss to them but the steelers put up 30 points in that game

the colts one game vs Jags at home scored 34 but jags scored 27

after that the colts lost 3 str8 games 10-19 @ Tenn 16-17 at home vs wash. hmmmmmmmmmmm score look familiar then +5 @ patriots got hammered wire to wire not even winning 2nd half lost 26 -3

upset raiders @ LV won 25-20 then lose to eagles in a game they were winning 16-3

im going oo yes bay i knew it my eagles stink as a chalk vs afc teams except steelrs and jets

now you wanna back this putrid offense team thats just 1 point better than thee worst offense in NFL Denver who average 16 ppg but the texans are worse now and they are in Colts div

soory brother better offense steelrs better HC Tomlin vs a former player Jeff saturday omg can i get any better matchup in a prime time game a primer HC that won playoff games and a Super bowl vs a rookie HC replacement

and Jeff Saturdays record will be 1 -2 after tonite

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

I agree Bill, I'm not watching it.

Having said that, take it from the most long winded poster in SBR history, even I could have summed up your OP in three sentences or less.

I kid because I like you, but for the love of God, the walls of text man.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

lots of rambling get to the point short and sweet

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Wall of text