The Bullseye
    The Bullseye's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1979

The Bullseye Week 10 SBR Contest Picks

The Bullseye squad had a disappointing split last week (2-2-1) and remain below .500 on the year. They're a second half team though, at least that's what they're telling themselves. Onto Week 10:

Jon Metler (7-2-0): Texas Longhorns -7 (-116) vs TCU Horned Frogs

"
    I hope TCU enjoys their one and only week in the top four for the College Football Playoff, since it will all come crashing down following their trip to Texas. Even though Texas has three losses on the season, they are the best team in the Big 12, and that is why they are favored by seven points. I am backing Texas because I believe they should be 9.5-point favorites over TCU, so I am willing to lay the seven points, and I expect this to trade at Texas -7.5 very soon."

Michael McClymont (5-2-2): Tennessee Titans -2.5 (-113) vs Denver Broncos

"The pick would have been the Under on the Broncos-Titans total, but it's dropped 2.5 points from the opening number of 40. Instead, I'll shift to the Titans to cover by at least a field goal against a Broncos team that has scored 20+ points just twice this season."

Andrew Brennan (4-5-0): Pittsburgh Steelers +1.5 (-110) vs New Orleans Saints

"The Saints looked atrocious on Monday Night Football and now have a short week on the road against a Steelers team coming off its bye. Jaylen Warren will reportedly see increased usage at Najee Harris' expense, which could be the jolt Pittsburgh's offense needs. Look for the Steelers' trio of rookies - Warren, Kenny Pickett, and George Pickens - to make a significant impact against an underwhelming Saints team following a tough stretch of games before the bye."

Esten McLaren (3-6-0): L.A. Chargers +7 (-113) vs San Francisco 49ers

"The look-ahead line for this Week 10 matchup had the 49ers as 3.5-point favorites. Entering the week of the game, the spread has ballooned to -7 in favor of San Francisco and that's far too big. L.A. squeaked out a 20-17 win over the Falcons last week without its top two wide receivers off of a bye. It returns to the West Coast and will again hope to have Keenan Allen back in action this week. I'll take the 49ers to win outright but for the Bolts to stay within a touchdown."

Sean Tomlinson (1-7-0): Carolina Panthers vs Atlanta Falcons Over 43 (-110)

"The clown car that is my weekly pick is reaching its destination early this week. The last Falcons-Panthers game ended with utter lunacy, and 34 points scored in the fourth quarter alone. There surely won't be a repeat of that madness, but two defenses allowing 25-plus points per game is still a fine recipe for the Over to hit. The Panthers' last two games have ended with scores of 42-21 and 37-34."

Comment below with your favorite play of the week and lock in your contest picks HERE.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by The Bullseye View Post
    Sean Tomlinson (1-7-0): Carolina Panthers vs Atlanta Falcons Over 43 (-110)

"The clown car that is my weekly pick is reaching its destination early this week. The last Falcons-Panthers game ended with utter lunacy, and 34 points scored in the fourth quarter alone. There surely won't be a repeat of that madness, but two defenses allowing 25-plus points per game is still a fine recipe for the Over to hit. The Panthers' last two games have ended with scores of 42-21 and 37-34."
    More like the hot "fade train" Sean.

Keep her rolling man!

EddieMusher
    Fuggedaboutit!
    EddieMusher's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5443

Damn, Sean is having a rough season.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

i liked the over for carolina-falcons before the weather forecast. then it scared me and i know it came way down.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Keep up the good work. Sean I am certain you will win in week 11. I m going to bet other side and a am the worst.

hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5458

Sean should consider going tout, he's hitting almost 90% on fade plays.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Man Sean Tomlinson is the best since Brock I mean he is MONEYI loved Caro last night but when I saw he had the over I just made it a parlay Caro and under then I bet Caro str

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

0-2 heading for another losing week the 5 sided squares

jrgum3
    Update your status
    jrgum3's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16000

3-2 for the Bullseye this week and of course they beat me by .02 units.

Kami40
    Dogs Win Everyday!!!
    Kami40's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 91486

Frustrating Brother ugh

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

232 The Bullseye 3-2-0 60.00 % W 3 0.0 +0.74 -