TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Harbaugh Is A POS For Not Kneeling At The End

I really don't know what's up with him??? Up 3 TD's and you're still fukking around. I can't wait until Ohio State beats the FUKK out of Michigan. All Michigan has is Corum... you take him away... they have NOTHING.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I really don't know what's up with him??? Up 3 TD's and you're still fukking around. I can't wait until Ohio State beats the FUKK out of Michigan. All Michigan has is Corum... you take him away... they have NOTHING.
    Was he going for the Alumni Play? IE, trying to get the cover for the backers.

He REALLY WAS going for it. Even ran the flea-flicker on last drive. Wonder if he thought about kicking the FG.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Have to factor it in....always does that shit. Saved me vs Indiana since I bought it down to Mich -20.5. Up 14 late and could've kneeled, but he's a prick so they ran it in

ChuckyTheGoat

You buy pts on every game? Hard enough to beat -110, much less -130.

Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors
    Bigbill365's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1016

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post

He REALLY WAS going for it. Even ran the flea-flicker on last drive. Wonder if he thought about kicking the FG.
    Yeah I was down there last night everyone was goin fukin wild the last 5minutes fukin awesome energy for the gamblers on both sides

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Jimmy a known scumbag

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

msu could lose several players. Assaulted a kid from Michigan after the game. can’t find the video, but the police are also involved

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

You buy pts on every game? Hard enough to beat -110, much less -130.

I buy pts on key numbers sometimes. Actually on that one it was a SGP. I had Corum Over 85 yards or something too for +100 or something

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3704

TSU's last play was iffy, too. They should have run the play when they need 1 yard in opponent's territory. Yes, coaches would go both ways : point shaving or running the score.

TheMoneyShot

He was milking the clock on the last drive.... nothing but short gains. I figured well that's decent sportsmanship. Did the flea flicker (as you mentioned)... luckily STATE was still alert. Then I think he also took a deep left shot and it drew pass interference. It's like someone called down there about 4 minutes to go... and said hey... we need another score.

If I was Mel Tucker... I would of had words with Harbaugh.

Harbaugh... didn't even know Tucker was shaking his hand at the end... or surprised he didn't even put up a verbal dispute.

That's ok... Ohio State will manhandle Michigan.... it's humiliating to the college football world for Michigan to be #4.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

I couldn't believe that last TCU play. Fortunately, I hedged out at halftime and only lost a few bucks on the ML. But that last play was insane. I'm guessing the QB saw the flag for the offside and that's why he threw the pass. If not, crazy, they could have left WVA at the 32 with 20 seconds left down only 3.

As for Harbaugh, no idea what he was doing there.

Quote Originally Posted by bhoor View Post
    TSU's last play was iffy, too. They should have run the play when they need 1 yard in opponent's territory. Yes, coaches would go both ways : point shaving or running the score.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    msu could lose several players. Assaulted a kid from Michigan after the game. can’t find the video, but the police are also involved
    Kids probably took it in their own hands. Mel Tucker needed to stick up for his team at the end. Those were cheap shots by Harbaugh at the end. I understand there's a fine line about respect... and sportsmanship. I also feel you're letting your team down when you don't stick up for your players. Every coach worried about getting FIRED.... but those kids work there tails off.... stick up for your kids... that fight for you... Harbaugh was being a bitch. Mel should of said F U to his face when he shook his hand.

Seattle Slew

Yeah, saw that. I don't even think Harbaugh knew he shook Tucker's hand since he was trying to prevent a full scale brawl that his play calling basically started.

He was milking the clock on the last drive.... nothing but short gains. I figured well that's decent sportsmanship. Did the flea flicker (as you mentioned)... luckily STATE was still alert. Then I think he also took a deep left shot and it drew pass interference. It's like someone called down there about 4 minutes to go... and said hey... we need another score.

If I was Mel Tucker... I would of had words with Harbaugh.

Harbaugh... didn't even know Tucker was shaking his hand at the end... or surprised he didn't even put up a verbal dispute.

That's ok... Ohio State will manhandle Michigan.... it's humiliating to the college football world for Michigan to be #4.

Seattle Slew

The quarterback play awful all night, missing wide open guys. Isn't the starter from last year still on the team?

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    The quarterback play awful all night, missing wide open guys. Isn't the starter from last year still on the team?
    Excellent post.

From a spread stand point... Michigan had chances all day long to score TD's. 2 things... either State's D understood what Michigan was trying to do. OR... Michigan's offense completely sucks. You make your own assumption.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

This would have been an easy fix for Michigan St. If I were one of the defensive players, the play after the flea flicker I’d be taking out someone’s knee, late hit, whatever.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

2 things come to mind.

1 If you don’t like that they are trying to score… Stop them.

2 Woody Hayes at OSU was once asked “why he went for 2” when he was up 4 TDs against Michigan late in the game. His answer… “Because I couldn’t go for 3”.

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Jimmy a known scumbag

Takes one...to know one.

ChuckyTheGoat

Ya. Story is out there now. Stupid.

Should have stopped after the flare-up on the field. If a guy carries it that far, he's a thug. Hope he gets processed.

ChuckyTheGoat

Shot, I've seen this stuff on ATS end-games. Happens pretty often:

1) Kansas State. I really think Snyder ELEVATED his program on beating the patsies. At the time, KanSt was a laughing-stock. Snyder elevated the program based on POUNDING mid-majors. Go back and look at how many times they rolled as big Home Fav. I'd have to go back and look at one of the Marc Lawrence annuals, Snyder's ATS as Home Fav 10+ was 90% over 30 games.

2) Nebraska. Back when Huskers were a dominant team, Osborne KNEW he had to pour it on to keep the Alumni happy. Tom even made an off-hand comment about it. He'd look in the Friday paper and knew that was a big # to eclipse.

3) West VA. Rich Rodriguez was also aware of it. Did pretty well on getting over the # when he could.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">1 Michigan Wolverine vs an entire army of Spartans. Who you got?!? <a href="https://t.co/0bxR5hFcPy">pic.twitter.com/0bxR5hFcPy</a></p>&mdash; Barstool Sports (@barstoolsports) <a href="https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/1586556651422769153?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" >October 30, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors
    Bigbill365's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1016

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Damn even the fans not at the game we’re trying to fight each other all night I saw 2 groups setting up to fight each other I walked to the other side of street got the hell away
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave Bigbill365 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3704

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    I couldn't believe that last TCU play. Fortunately, I hedged out at halftime and only lost a few bucks on the ML. But that last play was insane. I'm guessing the QB saw the flag for the offside and that's why he threw the pass. If not, crazy, they could have left WVA at the 32 with 20 seconds left down only 3.

As for Harbaugh, no idea what he was doing there.

Even if it's a penalty, they win the game. You never know in these games.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Why?? I don’t understand all this do the right thing bullshit. Play defense and stop them….

bet the right side

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    This would have been an easy fix for Michigan St. If I were one of the defensive players, the play after the flea flicker I’d be taking out someone’s knee, late hit, whatever.
    No, the easy fix is not expecting the other team to have mercy on your sorry asses. Should Michigan have done what they did? It's debatable. End someone's career bc you're a little bitch? Okay, sounds about right. What?

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

these teams try to get style points for the rankings. that is the mistake also in college with how they view wins.