MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Easiest NFL Bet For The Day

Looking at all the NFL games today I keep looking at the Jags as easy winners, these guys had a bad loss to the eagles yet only loss by 1 score while having a chance to tie the game on a final drive, they loss by 1 score yet had 5 bad turnovers which resulted in 23 points for the eagles.

I'm having trouble seeing how Texans can score as this Jags defence is legit, I doubt TLaw going to have multiple fumbles today as idiot would of practice non stop, anyone on Texans give me your thoughts as going to pound jags

MiDNiTe

Honestly the person that's holding jags back atm is TLaw, guy better show up today but I really think Jags D is legit and top 3, they're going to kill mills

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

i like them too. if they are for real, they need to win by at least 14.

MiDNiTe

Yup honestly if they don't smash Texans then Il be disappointed, people betting because of jinx and shit lol, if you have balls then talk shit now instead hoping it goes wrong so you can try to make yourself look good

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

Jags are a legit team but I'm going with Minnesota -7.5 at home. If this ain't a double digit win then they should just pack it in for the season.

MiDNiTe

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
    Jags are a legit team but I'm going with Minnesota -7.5 at home. If this ain't a double digit win then they should just pack it in for the season.
    Yeah I had a big think about that one but cousins is a bum and always screws me over, 3 red zones and just need a FG from him and guy throws 3 picks ffs