EGrecu
    EGrecu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1155

Like the dodgers -2.5 at around even money - team has played with tremendous focus all year and blowing everyone out

Orioles +1.5 - 67% ATS for the year. Bullpen is well rested... weak tampa offense that doesn't blow teams out

Mets 1.5 at around +107 - I trust scherzer against just about anyone. He dominated a great braves offense. I don't trust Suarez against a good offense and mets offense has been spectacular in 2nd half

Mariners ML -160. Everything to like here. Mariners have been playing great for a while and they own the rangers at 11-2 this year. Bullpen game for Texas and Kirby is an impressive young rookie. Also Ms have gotten their big bats healthy and bullpen is fresh
    Last edited by EGrecu; 08-12-22 at 08:02 AM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

This guy loves action but a decent capper

EGrecu

Schwarber is probably out vs the mets so that's great. Mets bullpen is also well rested - their 2 nuclear weapons Ottavino and especially Edwin diaz hasn't pitched much last 4 days so that's great. My guess is you will see Max then Otto then Diaz and phillies will be held to 1-3 runs. Mets should have no problem scoring 4+. They faced ranger once this year and scored 4 runs in 2 innings. Since the break, mets are avging 6+ runs a game.

My last play is going to be Seattle. Mariners are 11-2 vs rangers this year and they always get reasonable lines. My guess is it will be around -130. Mariners excellent bullpen is also well rested after off day and all 4 of their main horses should be available (sewald, murfee, swanson, munoz) - also their offense is getting more healthy now. Rangers doing a bullpen game and their bullpen is pretty avg. The era is decent but advanced stats are mediocre. Kirby for the mariners is a good looking prospect - has a nearly 8-1 K to BB ratio. Good blend of velocity and great command. Probably my favorite play of the day assuming we get a reasonable line

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

very hard to bet against the mets with scherzer on the mound unless you face the dodgers

EGrecu

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    very hard to bet against the mets with scherzer on the mound unless you face the dodgers

Yep...especially since you're likely to face Scherzer ottavino and Diaz. Otto and Diaz have like 1.00 Era last couple months with crazy strikeout numbers

Love my mariners pick too depending on the line
    Last edited by EGrecu; 08-12-22 at 08:02 AM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Seattle’s been playing really well that’s an underrated team

EGrecu

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Seattle’s been playing really well that’s an underrated team
    Fun fact - Seattle is the 2nd most profitable team in the AL this year after the Orioles

EGrecu

2-1. Looking great for 3-1

Will be hammering Seattle and Baltimore all weekend