hustledouble
    hustledouble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1911

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    promoting human welfare means promoting humans to have better physical and mental health right?

nothing the us govt/media has said over the past 2 years has been intended to promote physical and mental health... it has been intended to promote fear/division/loathing on the mental side, and couch potato pin cushions on the physical side
    touch grass retard

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20469

NYC's Met Opera ousts Russian soprano Anna Netrebko over her years long support of Putin - even though she opposes the war - and replaces her with a Ukrainian singer

The world has lost it's mind again. This is getting comical. Kind of like all the stupid rules they came up for covid. Arrows on the floor at the grocery store so everyone would walk the same direction down the aisle.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by hustledouble View Post
    touch grass retard
    great debating skills yet again! 2 posts in my direction, both with uncalled for personal attacks

congrats! i'm sure you make friends and family quite proud when you call people retard

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15319

They also gave BLM 3 million cash

Hope they go broke

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15319

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    But we're still importing their energy? They made sure their stocks were removed from the markets too. Can't give up that oil though.
    To the tune of $60 million a day and these retards think the 300 bucks in US handle on this shit will make a difference.

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2146

DK is going miss out on this exciting KHL playoffs for tomorrow morning:

Dynamo Moscow (-134) v. Severstal Cherepovets

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Blockbuster: ‘Drag Queen’ Zelensky found a billion dollars and a villa in Miami
    i would put the usa in that category... unless making people wear 2 masks (that they don't want to wear) and take 3 jabs (that they don't want to take) just to keep their job is somehow humanitarian
    When did American patriotism die this badly?

I seriously hope some of you guys are asked to explain why you spread enemy propaganda or justify your anti-American public comments one day, at a time when it really matters to you.

Imagine the shame you would feel if your boss asked you why you rooted against America, during a promotion interview for example...

And if your answer is you would feel no shame, then you now know that you definitely are not loyal to your country or patriotic at all.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

I seriously hope some of you guys are asked to explain why you spread enemy propaganda or justify your anti-American public comments one day, at a time when it really matters to you.

Imagine the shame you would feel if your boss asked you why you rooted against America, during a promotion interview for example...

And if your answer is you would feel no shame, then you now know that you definitely are not loyal to your country or patriotic at all.
    i love this country and the people in it

patriotism doesn't mean blindly following leaders that hate you and do everything to ruin the working class. people were being paid more to stay home than to work. people are being employed or promoted not based on their merits or ethics, but based on how many jabs they took, the color of their skin, or being lgbtq... think about that, someone with less intelligence and skills gets the job/promotion ONLY because they are transgender. so no, i don't support those policies because they are un-american, and it would be un-patriotic to support un-american policies

sad that you have become so judgmental, can't we all just love one another, especially those with different opinions? without trying to shame people

milwaukee mike

just for posting my opinion in this thread in the last couple days, i have been called a dumb fukk, a retard, and now disloyal and anti-american

ridiculous and uncalled for

pabonaparte
    bobbywaves aka the chosen one
    pabonaparte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

Quote Originally Posted by Roger T. Bannon View Post
    The Russians are learning some hard lessons. It will a long time before they invade another country.

lol

newton0038
    Update your status
    newton0038's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1947

How will 1xbet ever survive 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Headsterx

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    DK is going miss out on this exciting KHL playoffs for tomorrow morning:

Dynamo Moscow (-134) v. Severstal Cherepovets

Moscow 3-1 winner! Another low scoring no offense Russian play. For tomorrow KHL playoffs... oh no Jokerit cancelled allowing Spartak Moscow to advance. I wonder the reason.

Headsterx

Oh and here's Jokerit mascot...

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

russian sports athletes lives have been ruined what gives

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    russian sports athletes lives have been ruined what gives
    Pretty much all of Russian lives have been ruined. They will be sanctioned back to the stone age.

The world is not down with Russia right now and they are showing it in so many facets it's ridiculous.

It's going to be a long time before that changes.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Basically no one’s going to go to war anymore because of all the sanctions, everybody stuck together

pokernight1991
    pokernight1991's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3801

just for posting my opinion in this thread in the last couple days, i have been called a dumb fukk, a retard, and now disloyal and anti-american

ridiculous and uncalled for
    Another fuckin' right wing whiner.

Optional

i love this country and the people in it

patriotism doesn't mean blindly following leaders that hate you and do everything to ruin the working class. people were being paid more to stay home than to work. people are being employed or promoted not based on their merits or ethics, but based on how many jabs they took, the color of their skin, or being lgbtq... think about that, someone with less intelligence and skills gets the job/promotion ONLY because they are transgender. so no, i don't support those policies because they are un-american, and it would be un-patriotic to support un-american policies

sad that you have become so judgmental, can't we all just love one another, especially those with different opinions? without trying to shame people
    Whatever excuses you have made up in your head to justify yourself, Patriotism is definitely NOT joining in on spreading the enemy propaganda during a time of war.

You do have a choice to wait a week or two to save the rest of us from the awful American tyranny you are so concerned about.

milwaukee mike

Whatever excuses you have made up in your head to justify yourself, Patriotism is definitely NOT joining in on spreading the enemy propaganda during a time of war.

You do have a choice to wait a week or two to save the rest of us from the awful American tyranny you are so concerned about.
    the world is falling apart while you defend those letting/making it happen and criticize those trying to spread love and truth

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Biden ruined world

Optional

the world is falling apart while you defend those letting/making it happen and criticize those trying to spread love and truth
    The world is only falling apart in your head.

Russia has just gone rouge in reality land. As was always predictable they would do as soon as the timing was right.

And people saying oh just appease Putin because he is too strong, or it's really all Joe and Hunter Biden's fault for NATO setting up a defensive perimeter against a CLEARLY TERRIBLE DESPOT bent on expansion, or the Ukraine president is too rich or Nazi or whatever.... all of you people are either proud Putin bootlickers (and have not learned from history) or disgraceful and disloyal Americans. Or if you prefer, maybe just angry brainwashed fools, as the best option.

But for whatever reason you root on Russia and criticize America during a war, I hope that one day you do wake up ashamed. You're a lost cause if that never happens.

milwaukee mike

Russia has just gone rouge in reality land. As was always predictable they would do as soon as the timing was right.

And people saying oh just appease Putin because he is too strong, or it's really all Joe and Hunter Biden's fault for NATO setting up a defensive perimeter against a CLEARLY TERRIBLE DESPOT bent on expansion, or the Ukraine president is too rich or Nazi or whatever.... all of you people are either proud Putin bootlickers (and have not learned from history) or disgraceful and disloyal Americans. Or if you prefer, maybe just angry brainwashed fools, as the best option.

But for whatever reason you root on Russia and criticize America during a war, I hope that one day you do wake up ashamed. You're a lost cause if that never happens.
    wow what an arrogant condescending jerk you turned into

maybe one day you will WAKE UP and be ashamed for the words you typed to other human beings, and possibly realize that people have lied to you for money and power, like they always do

i still love you and everyone else, through all the name calling and judgemental garbage. but i refuse to post where moderators are this horrible to posters

Headsterx

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Basically no one’s going to go to war anymore because of all the sanctions, everybody stuck together
    Ummm… Ukraine and Russia are at war right now.

Optional

maybe one day you will WAKE UP and be ashamed for the words you typed to other human beings, and possibly realize that people have lied to you for money and power, like they always do

i still love you and everyone else, through all the name calling and judgemental garbage. but i refuse to post where moderators are this horrible to posters
    I've never seen someone so desperate to be a victim of name calling.

When you can't stand behind your words you run to cry that I don't make my argument politely enough for you.

If I actually did want to directly call you a name, I bet most readers know what it would be.

And i still like you more than most here too btw. Well I think I do.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Have you watched the news lately? There is a proxy war in Ukraine.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

One thing's for sure, there has been a lot of blame on US policy but every time I hear the details, those blaming the US simply don't understand, for one example, how the oil and gas business work, nevermind the court delays.

There seems to be a a rumor that Joe Biden "cut US oil and natural gas production" but the truth is there is nothing Biden could do with the stroke of a pen that could have an immediate effect.

He still approved previously sold oil and gas leases.

Production was cut during the pandemic, and is picking as demand increases. This is where we start to see energy inflation.

Many don't understand that the increase in demand is also growth, not a result of Joe Biden lessening the supply.

His actions are yet to take effect in the marketplace. Yet his policy gets some wierd blame.

If people would stop listening to the Rachel Maddows and Tucker Carlson's of the world, they might actually learn how it all works, instead of being given misinformation.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

PUT DOWN THE GUNS AND PICK UP THE PUCKS!

Russia vs Ukraine
    Best of 7, winner takes all.

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

When I was growing up, it didn't matter what was going on domestically. When our country faced a crisis, everyone put aside their bickering over petty political differences and focused their energy on whatever existential crisis / security threat we were facing. Because despite our differences, what we have in common is ensuring the safety and security of all Americans.

That's why our country's divided politicization of COVID-19 disappointed me so much. And now, with Russia returning to its imperialistic ways, threatening democracy and WWIII again, I yearn for the days during the previous Cold War, when everyone understood who the real enemy was - not Democrats or Republicans. If we cannot agree on that, then we're ******. Fortunately, I do see some Republicans laying down their weapons and joining Democrats in shunning Russia together. However, I'm not sure how much that will last, when we still have some insisting on finding ways to blame our government for Russia's actions, and many citizens brainwashed over the past 5 years into thinking that the other political party is evil and MUST be at fault...for everything. What the hell happened to us?

Headsterx

DK leading the pack. McDonald’s, Pepsi, Starbucks, and Coke are closing shops during the long cold Russian winter. 😂😂

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    DK leading the pack. McDonald’s, Pepsi, Starbucks, and Coke are closing shops during the long cold Russian winter. ����
    Apple in the mix.

Well, they are if it's Russia. If this was China, they would have nothing to say, because China makes them billions $$$$

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4631

Maybe coward is too harsh, but fool is accurate. You're playing victim because you know he is right and you have no response. That self hate you're feeling is shame, so maybe there is hope for you.

loser711
    loser711's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 943

American patriotism is seeking the TRUTH and not blindly believing the FAKE news. Enemy propaganda! LMAO. MERCY me!

loser711
    loser711's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 943

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    Apple in the mix.

Well, they are if it's Russia. If this was China, they would have nothing to say, because China makes them billions $$$$
    YUP. Owns 'em. They don't call him China Joe for nuthin'. Oh, no, "It's the Russians....." RUSSIANS, RUSSIANS, RUSSIANS,

Headsterx

I heard Happy Meals weren't selling because bleak Russians didn't understand the concept of being happy, so McDonalds pulled out of Russia.

First 123 Last