seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Who's currently using Bitcoins for payouts and deposits?

I've been wanting to for months but haven't pulled the trigger yet. Anyone used Bitcoins and already dislike it? Is it the wave of the future? What is the best method to start out with? Thanks

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

I like Bitcoin but don't like the transfer fees they slap on you when ever you move the money.. That's the only complaint and draw back I have with Bitcoin..

With Bitcoin you aren't gonna see fraud like when laying down your credit card number with the books... I recommend Bitcoin usage for that alone.. Can keep a Bitcoin balance as well and watch it grow like a stock, buy or sell when it peaks and dips if you are into that..
    Points Awarded:

jackbo gave JIBBBY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    I've been wanting to for months but haven't pulled the trigger yet. Anyone used Bitcoins and already dislike it? Is it the wave of the future? What is the best method to start out with? Thanks
    It's just easier. A no brainer.

Personally, I think people move it way too much every week. That's when you hear all the hang ups/delays.

The most consistent Deposits and PO's with Bitcoin... best book is Heritage.

Every other book has at least 1 flaw in regards to bitcoins coming in... or going out.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Is Coinbase the best way to get started with Bitcoins?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I use it

Five dimes, betonline, bookmaker

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Yes Coinbase is where you buy and sell.. That's home base for all exchanges.. Then you transfer your bitcoin money from Coinbase to where ever..

https://www.coinbase.com/?locale=en-US

mdunlap3
    mdunlap3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4843

Payouts yes - Coinbase.
    Deposit no.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I use it

Five dimes, betonline, bookmaker
    Bovada is really good also.. They offer you really good bonuses for using Bitcoin.. It's really fast as well with very short wait time when depositing/withdrawing..

mdunlap3
    mdunlap3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4843

I'm a BetDSI guy, used to be a Bovada guy. Switched to DSI, never looked back.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mdunlap3 View Post
    I'm a BetDSI guy, used to be a Bovada guy. Switched to DSI, never looked back.
    I'm with BetDSI and Bookmaker.. Same books, I like them both and have been with them for years now... Both take bitcoin but no bonus's offered which kinda sucks when using bitcoin..

Bovada works, never had a problem with Bovada ever and have been with them for years also.. They were a little slow with one payout request last year but I got paid eventually..

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Yes. We all use it

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8464

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I'm with BetDSI and Bookmaker.. Same books, I like them both and have been with them for years now... Both take bitcoin but no bonus's offered which kinda sucks when using bitcoin..

Bovada works, never had a problem with Bovada ever and have been with them for years also.. They were a little slow with one payout request last year but I got paid eventually..
    slight correction/ BetDSI and Bookmaker aren't the same books. They just share some of the space.

Everything else I agree with you.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    slight correction/ BetDSI and Bookmaker aren't the same books. They just share some of the space.

Everything else I agree with you.
    No not the same books, but the web page layouts and lines are typically the same on both books.. The website design, betting and line checking are identical on both books in other words..

Bonus promotions and contest play are identical as well.. Even the deposit options and web design are identical..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-17-17 at 07:48 PM.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    No not the same books, but the web page layouts and lines are typically the same on both books.. The website design, betting and line checking are identical on both books in other words..

Bonus promotions and contest play are identical as well.. Even the deposit options and web design are identical..
    I know. I have accounts at both.

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Bitcoin Atm by far

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Great information. Bookmaker sent me a link to get started with them for a deposit. So I feel a lot better about it now since the majority of you are endorsing Bitcoins with high regards

DwightShrute

Great information. Bookmaker sent me a link to get started with them for a deposit. So I feel a lot better about it now since the majority of you are endorsing Bitcoins with high regards
    BM is great. I have been betting there for several years. Bitcoins are the way to go for sure. If you aren't using them, then you are still driving to video stores to rent movies rather than using Netflix.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Deposits rarely unless I feel like using bitcoin profits. Withdrawals yes bro. I haven't looked back. Got coinbase and bread wallet. Just for fears off coinbase stopping my transactions I use my bread wallet to receive from bookmaker then bread wallet to coinbase then coinbase to bank account. Now you will pay fees but check it out I can wake up on a Tuesday morning request my money from bookmaker have it in my bread account same day transferred to coinbase then sold and in my bank account next day. Fast bro this is the perk no waiting a week to be paid. Bookmaker payouts bitcoin pretty fast and there a a+ book in my opinion.
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave pilebuck13 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4189

the only way to go- easy as pie

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Keep in mind one thing... there's been a few posts about Depositing with a different form... and PO's with Bitcoin. Some books don't like when you do this. They want Bitcoin for your Deposits and Bitcoin for your PO's. I recommend doing it this way. For instance you can be a 5Dimes preferred Bitcoin user and also Heritage preferred Bitcoin user.

chidondollars
    chidondollars's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1315

Will renew pro with 5dimes just for bitcoins but heard of funny stuff online about bitcoin breaking into half

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I gave my dad some bitcoin for Father's Day.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I gave my dad some bitcoin for Father's Day.
    Good gift giant.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Which is the safest method of buying bitcoins through coinbase. Bank account or credit/debit card

JamesBrown
    JamesBrown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Debit Card is instant with lower amounts, Bank account takes longer. Just depends on the amount and how fast you need it.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBrown View Post
    Debit Card is instant with lower amounts, Bank account takes longer. Just depends on the amount and how fast you need it.
    I'm having a shit hard time trying to use either of them. I get the "too many attempts entering your information" Try again in 24 hours messages

LineShifterz
    LineShifterz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 871

anyone tried Quadriga?

i find them the best for cashing out bitcoin to USD or CAD and than to your bank account..... lots of cash out options too .... free ones as well like (wires, bank transfers...) and some with small fees .... but best in the bitcoin game for changing bitcoins to $$$

https://www.quadrigacx.com/
    Last edited by LineShifterz; 07-02-17 at 03:59 AM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

you have to learn bitcoin

It too me a while to join but now it is the best and safest way

Goatman
    Goatman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

Yeah, I finally came around to using Bitcoin about 9 months ago. It's the only deposit/withdrawal method I use now.

SportsAnnuity
    SportsAnnuity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

A+ Bitcoin is the wave of future

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Deposits rarely unless I feel like using bitcoin profits. Withdrawals yes bro. I haven't looked back. Got coinbase and bread wallet. Just for fears off coinbase stopping my transactions I use my bread wallet to receive from bookmaker then bread wallet to coinbase then coinbase to bank account. Now you will pay fees but check it out I can wake up on a Tuesday morning request my money from bookmaker have it in my bread account same day transferred to coinbase then sold and in my bank account next day. Fast bro this is the perk no waiting a week to be paid. Bookmaker payouts bitcoin pretty fast and there a a+ book in my opinion.
    You use 2 middle men??

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by LineShifterz View Post
    anyone tried Quadriga?

i find them the best for cashing out bitcoin to USD or CAD and than to your bank account..... lots of cash out options too .... free ones as well like (wires, bank transfers...) and some with small fees .... but best in the bitcoin game for changing bitcoins to $$$

https://www.quadrigacx.com/
    Tried signing up but they don't take U.S customers. That sucks. Seems like all the good places won't take U.S residents.

Pinoy-T-X
    Pinoy-T-X's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21609

What wallet do you guys recommend for payouts from the book?

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

I think this is the last year of non BTC deposits and payouts.

The Bitpay card is great and I would expect other cards and products. The only negative is these new cards and solutions have not passed the test of time and could be bumpy.

qwertvt
    qwertvt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by mdunlap3 View Post
    Payouts yes - Coinbase.
    Deposit no.
    What service do you use for deposits?

also

Can transactions be done using a smartphone?

Any insight would be appreciated.

123 Last