stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Quote Originally Posted by Shutup View Post
    Since 2000 teams who won on the road as a dog in their conference championship are 9-0 ats in the SB
    Outstanding! And never bet against a streak

DoubleR90
    DoubleR90's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 728

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    He threw a gift INT that was dropped. IF that is caught they don't win.
    Stafford also threw a wide open touchdown that was dropped. If they caught that, 49ers never even go up by 10. Coulda woulda shoulda

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

Even if the Niners made that interception, they would've been at their own 30-something yard line, nursing a 3 point lead, and with over 9 minutes still left in the game... All outcomes still in play.

How in the world do people come to the conclusion that SF would've been a lock at that point?

Like Jimmy G is gonna go right down the field and score a touchdown? Is it that automatic?

Get real
    Last edited by Eddy Munny; 01-31-22 at 12:33 PM.

mikmik
    mikmik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15907

Born winner

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleR90 View Post
    Stafford also threw a wide open touchdown that was dropped. If they caught that, 49ers never even go up by 10. Coulda woulda shoulda
    2 of them! Kupp dropped the pass the play before. He most likely would have scored. That guy Skoronic shouldn’t even be playing. He sucks

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

Since 2000 teams who won on the road as a dog in their conference championship are 9-0 ats in the SB

OMG TY

also reminding you Rams shared this stadium with Chargers and where are THE Chargers oooooo yes at HOME

Rams are a freaking joke last two play off games almost loisng it after winning by DD's to squeak a DOG win at BUCS then the debacle at home losing 17-7 vs team that was on it's 4th str8 road game to squeak a 3 point win and got lucky that screw up QB loser Jimmy G tried to shuttle pass from on 5 yard line that wound up a PIC and Rams won taking knees

GIMME THE BETER TEAM DEFNSE WITH BETTER RUN GAME AND BETTER QB PLUS 4 points every day of the week also see my thread about past superbowls vs the spread out of past 55 superbowls DOGS that cashed tickets and WON s/u went 30-0-2

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Good stuff. That favors the Bengals.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1932

Lakerboy, consider betting on Joe Burrow Super Bowl LVI MVP +230 for maximum value.

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Fading

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo
    WireWire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32027

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    Lakerboy, consider betting on Joe Burrow Super Bowl LVI MVP +230 for maximum value.
    Good bet, also throw a sprinkle on the kicker yes, the kicker Mcpherson, he is 12/12 coming into this game in the playoffs (4/4 in all 3 games), he kicks another game winner that would be 3 straight GW FG's say he makes 2-3 in this game that would be like 14/14 or 15/15 with 3 straight walk offs + the game winner in the SB if a kicker is ever going to win it would be him.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3364

Quote Originally Posted by WireWire View Post
    Good bet, also throw a sprinkle on the kicker yes, the kicker Mcpherson, he is 12/12 coming into this game in the playoffs (4/4 in all 3 games), he kicks another game winner that would be 3 straight GW FG's say he makes 2-3 in this game that would be like 14/14 or 15/15 with 3 straight walk offs + the game winner in the SB if a kicker is ever going to win it would be him.
    yeah Wire that Cincy kicker is spot on. one of the best kickers in the league as a rookie for sure

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo
    WireWire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32027

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    yeah Wire that Cincy kicker is spot on. one of the best kickers in the league as a rookie for sure
    He is clutch, they say he is cockier than Burrow, lol. HUGE kicking advantage against the Rams kicker Matt Gay.

Easy-Rider 66

He is clutch, they say he is cockier than Burrow, lol. HUGE kicking advantage against the Rams kicker Matt Gay.
    every kick seems to be right down the middle too for the most part. at least in these playoffs.

Easy-Rider 66

I will be playing DFS and the Cincy kicker will be on a couple of my teams. $5 buy in top prize a cool million.

Saintsfan1977
    Saintsfan1977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4104

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Take + The Points.... Just In Case
    No. The points won't come into play. Bengals win SU or they don't cover. My money is on Bengals. Year of the Tiger. Good luck.

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

Quote Originally Posted by Saintsfan1977 View Post
    No. The points won't come into play. Bengals win SU or they don't cover. My money is on Bengals. Year of the Tiger. Good luck.

and JOE Burrow was an LSU Tiger too plus his intials JB are same as top shelf liquor J & B $39.95 per bottle

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I’m tired of this guy Burying me I’m taking the Cincinnati Bengals

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_Guest_Pro View Post
    Fading
    me too

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1932

The only way McPherson wins a MVP is if both teams fail to score touchdowns and field goals are the only way to score in the red zone because of defense is stronger than their offense. This could happen in a future super bowl but not now.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Has the line moved alot?

I noticed the entire sbr forum and the overwhelming public is on the rams.

4/4.5 dogs have won every Superbowl outright since 2006.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Goat said it’s a blowout for the rams, that generally ends well for him in the past

lakerboy

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 172

Laker what t u trying to show there???

DJK
    Gee Joon/Teen Bo Guaranteed Winner
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8019

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Isn't it obvious? Teams favored by 4-5 points were toast and lost SU. Guess who is favored by 4 to 4.5 this Super Bowl?

lakerboy

Nothing Johnny. Don't worry bro

DJK
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Has the line moved alot?

I noticed the entire sbr forum and the overwhelming public is on the rams.

4/4.5 dogs have won every Superbowl outright since 2006.
    It's not true that the entire SBR forum is on the Rams. Looking at what people are posting for the contest shows quite the opposite.

What people on here like does not matter. It's what people are betting with real cash that matters.

At the moment, the public is on the Bengals and that's why the line keeps on dropping to -4 from -4.5, and I can only guess the sharps are betting more on the -4 and moving the line right back up to -4.5. That's just my guess.

The early line move is on the Rams this Super Bowl, which really sucks. The early line move is 11-2-1 in the last 14 years. That's whopping 79% win rate and I sure don't want to go against it.

DJK
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO

Nothing Johnny. Don't worry bro
    Johnny should be worried about his future bet on the Rams. If the 4-5 point spread trend holds up, the Rams are toast.

gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1195

Burrow extremely confident right now. Bengals win by a field goal.

DJK
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO

Think long think wrong.

I must stop that and go with what just came into my head.

All I read so far about this Super Bowl is how great the Rams' D-line is and how poor the Bengals' O-line is and the Rams will dominate in the trenches and therefore more likely to win than not.

Well, the games don't normally play out to what the so called experts tell you. Not only that, all that talk about how great the D-line is for the Rams should give some chips on the shoulders for the Bengals offensive linemen and they should fight like a dog and protect Joe Burrow just enough for him to make the throws. If he's protected, the Rams are toast.

I just talked myself back to taking the Bengals.

I just can't trust Stafford to cover the points.

Besides, Jalen Ramsey just said on ESPN how he is the best in the game for years. Well, the WRs he defended got over 100+ yards in both the Divisional and the Conference games, so I don't know how great he is but all of the Bengals WRs can probably hang 100+ on him and I hope they do.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 172

I am not worried about spread bring some magic number

look at the teams playing

DJK
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO

I am not worried about spread bring some magic number

look at the teams playing
    Yeah, but it doesn't help your cause when all sports websites and YouTube pick videos talk about how great the Rams D-line is and how poor the Bengals O-line is, and I'm sure that's the MAIN reason for people taking the Rams instead of looking at the overall picture.

Geoff Schwartz on FOX Sports said that the Rams will just run if the Bengals drop 8 and rush only 3. The Rams could do that and that's what the Chiefs were supposed to do but they didn't and they lost. Who the hell knows what's going to happen, but if I had to rely on a QB to cover for me, I rather take Joe Burrow than Matthew Stafford.

A quote from fivethirtyeight dot com.

"On the other side of the ball, the Rams have often relied on Stafford’s heroics late in games to pull out the win — he has an 83.4 QBR in the fourth quarter this season, tops among all NFL QBs (and about 19 points higher than his overall adjusted QBR) — but the Bengals have shown an ability to adapt and shut down opposing passers as games go on this postseason. In the playoffs, Cincinnati has gone from allowing a QBR of 69 in the first halves of games to just 9 in the second halves (or overtime), often by employing fewer pass-rushers and more defenders in coverage. If the Bengals can use that tendency to short-circuit Stafford’s clutch play, don’t be shocked if Cincy’s huge edge in special teams (they’re No. 3 in EPA, versus No. 28 for L.A.) makes a difference in a close game. With 12 field goals on 12 attempts in these playoffs — including two game-winners — kicker Evan McPherson is chasing Adam Vinatieri’s 2006 record for the most made kicks (14) in a single postseason."

Green Bay lost because their special team sucked like hell. I had no clue that the Rams' special team is ranked just above Green Bay's.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GunShard

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by DJK View Post
    It's not true that the entire SBR forum is on the Rams. Looking at what people are posting for the contest shows quite the opposite.

What people on here like does not matter. It's what people are betting with real cash that matters.

At the moment, the public is on the Bengals and that's why the line keeps on dropping to -4 from -4.5, and I can only guess the sharps are betting more on the -4 and moving the line right back up to -4.5. That's just my guess.

The early line move is on the Rams this Super Bowl, which really sucks. The early line move is 11-2-1 in the last 14 years. That's whopping 79% win rate and I sure don't want to go against it.
    Rams are a huge public play. If you think other ways that's your problem.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24881

Laker, how tight will Stafford be on gameday?

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Laker, how tight will Stafford be on gameday?
    Ahhhhhhhh

You see this like me

DJK
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO

Ok, I believe you if you provide your source that makes you think the Rams are the huge public play. Perhaps by this weekend maybe, but not at the moment.

I read somewhere that more than 90% of the bets are made in the last 3 days of the Super Bowl, so what I see now as to who's betting what teams probably doesn't really matter.

Some predicted that the line could move up to 5 by the game time and if it does then the Rams are definitely the huge public play and possibly even the sharps and I could be in a better shape taking the Bengals.

First 12345 Last