1. #36
    firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-08-08
    Posts: 39,220
    Betpoints: 855

    Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Now Rudy is going Off at BMR he has issues for sure . Doesn't know why he was perma banned. . And CK chimes in with this

    Yesterday at 9:04 PM
    #56
    take a step back rudy from the sbr, this forum imo going to nothing in days ahead, number 1 the posters there are crap in my book, bet real money to make real money, if i want to be godam contests i would play my state lottery.the sbr can kiss my white ass
    wow
    you got a job?

    obsessed

  2. #37
    SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-29-07
    Posts: 26,230
    Betpoints: 7049

    Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    wow
    you got a job?

    obsessed
    Sorry Rudy got personnel with me so I'll never let up and yeah I got a job I'm being paid to sit on a project and wait on switch gear arrival caught up with all my paperwork so I'm good Dawgy ?? You???

  3. #38
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 17,931
    Betpoints: 2232

    #FreeRudyThanksgiving2021
    The Players Advocate

  4. #39
    shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-27-12
    Posts: 10,046
    Betpoints: 2747

    Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Or you work remote at home for an IT department these days instead of going to the office you can handle it.
    (Just saying)
    Yes there are alot more of those days now but there are far better things to do than argue on internet forums. Most of the trolling here at sbr is wasted bc it just goes over the boomers heads. Only the lowest of the low brow humor is understood

  5. #40
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 18,049
    Betpoints: 997

    Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Sorry Rudy got personnel with me so I'll never let up and yeah I got a job I'm being paid to sit on a project and wait on switch gear arrival caught up with all my paperwork so I'm good Dawgy ?? You???
    Rudy crossed the line with you 100%. His comments about your service are and were absolutely atrocious. You are the one with courage, not his ass. End of message.

  6. #41
    Auto Donk
    biden is an incestuous pedo!!!
    Auto Donk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-03-13
    Posts: 43,222
    Betpoints: 353

    Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    No I'm not ...and I hope you do win ..I remember when you were a good guy here then you tagged up with Rudy and talked shit most of the time. And No I am not a dumb shit Dawgy I post great plays from time to time . You really don't have to be a ASS here man
    I will always be an ASS man, site or no site.......

    I was, and still am, john stagliano before john stagliano was john stagliano........



  7. #42
    SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-29-07
    Posts: 26,230
    Betpoints: 7049

    Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    I will always be an ASS man, site or no site.......

    I was, and still am, john stagliano before john stagliano was john stagliano........


    I have that series so good

  8. #43
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,848

    Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Now Rudy is going Off at BMR he has issues for sure . Doesn't know why he was perma banned. . And CK chimes in with this

    Yesterday at 9:04 PM
    #56
    take a step back rudy from the sbr, this forum imo going to nothing in days ahead, number 1 the posters there are crap in my book, bet real money to make real money, if i want to be godam contests i would play my state lottery.the sbr can kiss my white ass
    You are a dead beat and a dumb shit who got caught begging posters to pay you a hundred dollars to go pro. Nobody gives a fuk what you think.

  9. #44
    TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-07
    Posts: 28,035
    Betpoints: 21086

    Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    While I’m here he will not. I have nothing against him but I’ve spent that much time either moderating him or advising other staff how to do so that no one is worth it. The amount of complaints about him was relentless. And to be honest if you’re that obsessed with this place when people who have worked here for 10+ years aren’t, then that’s a bit worrying.

    He is not coming back. Unless he sneaks in yet again and if so he should be ashamed of himself. Let us get our shit sorted here at least. I don’t need a headache like him harassing staff.
    Come on Shari. Give the guy a break. He just does it to be entertaining. This place needs entertainment.

  10. #45
    SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-29-07
    Posts: 26,230
    Betpoints: 7049

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    You are a dead beat and a dumb shit who got caught begging posters to pay you a hundred dollars to go pro. Nobody gives a fuk what you think.
    Post the thread where I asked for a hundo? Post it

  11. #46
    manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-22-07
    Posts: 21,089
    Betpoints: 680

    Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Now Rudy is going Off at BMR he has issues for sure . Doesn't know why he was perma banned. . And CK chimes in with this

    Yesterday at 9:04 PM
    #56
    take a step back rudy from the sbr, this forum imo going to nothing in days ahead, number 1 the posters there are crap in my book, bet real money to make real money, if i want to be godam contests i would play my state lottery.the sbr can kiss my white ass
    CKids's white ??!???!??!!

    since when ?

  12. #47
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,848

    Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Post the thread where I asked for a hundo? Post it
    There are multiple posts and threads where you got caught begging for a hundred you dumb shit.

  13. #48
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-25-11
    Posts: 28,901
    Betpoints: 564

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    There are multiple posts and threads where you got caught begging for a hundred you dumb shit.
    If you post the thread or reference the post, I'll send you $100 in BTC

    Should be ez since there are so many threads

    Now stop being a dumbshit and go earn yourself $100 for a 10 second search

  14. #49
    KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-11-19
    Posts: 8,057
    Betpoints: 3397

    Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Sorry Rudy got personnel with me so I'll never let up and yeah I got a job I'm being paid to sit on a project and wait on switch gear arrival caught up with all my paperwork so I'm good Dawgy ?? You???
    Sit and wait on switchgear 🤣🤣
    Others have got real personal with you and you suck them off weekly since.

  15. #50
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,848

    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    If you post the thread or reference the post, I'll send you $100 in BTC

    Should be ez since there are so many threads

    Now stop being a dumbshit and go earn yourself $100 for a 10 second search
    I just did, it's in my NFL thread for this week you dumb shit. I own you.

  16. #51
    daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-14-08
    Posts: 27,837
    Betpoints: 7027

    Some of y’all are crazy. This shit isn’t that serious.

  17. #52
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-25-11
    Posts: 28,901
    Betpoints: 564

    Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Some of y’all are crazy. This shit isn’t that serious.
    Sadly it is

  18. #53
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-25-11
    Posts: 28,901
    Betpoints: 564

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    I just did, it's in my NFL thread for this week you dumb shit. I own you.
    Im not gonna argue with a manchild on the spectrum

    Harry never asked, Philly gifted it. So you're wrong again.

    Good luck in life man.

  19. #54
    CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-26-09
    Posts: 9,641
    Betpoints: 1113

    Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Agree fully this crap about what's going on with SBR was a bit much.. We are not owed anything we donated to a charity to help people Sbr gave us a lot of options on the use of our points some gambled them , some bought stuff and so.e gave them away. I don't think we are here for the points we are here to talk about sports and gambling . I am a 1/2 Glass full guy and I am excited to see qhT the New SBR will look like..and guess what if you don't like it we can leave and find something else..I have been to the other sites and really none compare to the traffic and talk that goes on in the PT or sub Forums. So chill sit back and enjoy the ride.
    ...yes betting with bet points,makes no sense for a handicapper... think about it...with bet points one has no downside..no downside no action,most of us need/want action.

  20. #55
    shari91
    shari91's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 02-23-10
    Posts: 32,656
    Betpoints: 12049

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Come on Shari. Give the guy a break. He just does it to be entertaining. This place needs entertainment.
    Not this time and especially not now. Iím barely keeping my head above water trying to figure out crap. I canít spend excessive amounts of time dealing with someone who really is so obsessed with this place itís a bit frightening. I just canít.

    Like I said I have nothing against him and have appreciated a few of his investigations over the years and his humour at times but this isnít the time or place at the moment especially for that bs.

  21. #56
    shari91
    shari91's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 02-23-10
    Posts: 32,656
    Betpoints: 12049

    And now heís made 8 new accounts. Seriously Iím about done with this shit.

  22. #57
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 78,045
    Betpoints: 8894

    Rudy was a good man but he'd get drunk and post emotionally. He got the 10 day ban just weeks ago and never got over it, he didn't learn his lesson.

    I knew it would only be a matter of time before the Perma ban was delivered. He was out of control.

    See ya Rudy it's been a wild ride while it lasted!!



  23. #58
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-25-11
    Posts: 28,901
    Betpoints: 564

    Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    And now he’s made 8 new accounts. Seriously I’m about done with this shit.
    Sucks. You've ALWAYS helped posters out. You've removed bans on people even I thought didn't deserve a second chance. As a mod you've been here the longest and always been honest and fair.

    But none of that matters for the "players advocate". Why? Because he'a a piece of shit. Its not entertaining. And more than anything, its tone-deaf.

    We all troll. We all have our bad days but ya gotta know when someone is having a worse day than yourself and not to intentionally push their buttons.

    I've read some things Judy has written in the last few days and its sad.

    He has no game plan. He doesn't have an "ace up the sleeve". Hes simply acting out like a child that didn't get his way.

    Hang in their love, it will get better. Im a believer this place is worth sticking around for and Rudy will be forgotten within a few days.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GWags

  24. #59
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-25-11
    Posts: 28,901
    Betpoints: 564

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    fuggin brutal.... even a BigBoyDan comparison. LOL
    It was him calling you John Walker

    Even after you denied it, he kept on.

    That was some BBD shit.

    TacoMax=Chi Archie=The Kraken=Roy Bacon=John Walker

    Anyways, hope you stick around. You're prolly one of the posters I enjoy most tbh.

  25. #60
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-25-11
    Posts: 28,901
    Betpoints: 564

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Rudy was a good man but he'd get drunk and post emotionally. He got the 10 day ban just weeks ago and never got over it, he didn't learn his lesson.

    I knew it would only be a matter of time before the Perma ban was delivered. He was out of control.

    See ya Rudy it's been a wild ride while it lasted!!


    JIBBBBBY

    I love you man

  26. #61
    Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-11-05
    Posts: 39,904
    Betpoints: 11706

    Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    And now heís made 8 new accounts. Seriously Iím about done with this shit.

  27. #62
    thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-23-09
    Posts: 12,168
    Betpoints: 1871

    Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Agree fully this crap about what's going on with SBR was a bit much.. We are not owed anything we donated to a charity to help people Sbr gave us a lot of options on the use of our points some gambled them , some bought stuff and so.e gave them away. I don't think we are here for the points we are here to talk about sports and gambling . I am a 1/2 Glass full guy and I am excited to see qhT the New SBR will look like..and guess what if you don't like it we can leave and find something else..I have been to the other sites and really none compare to the traffic and talk that goes on in the PT or sub Forums. So chill sit back and enjoy the ride.
    Tell me your a cuckold without telling me your a cuckold.

  28. #63
    TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-07
    Posts: 28,035
    Betpoints: 21086

    Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Sorry Rudy got personnel with me so I'll never let up and yeah I got a job I'm being paid to sit on a project and wait on switch gear arrival caught up with all my paperwork so I'm good Dawgy ?? You???
    Rudy got personal with me on some of my posts many years ago. I was pretty pissed off. But I realize that... it's just his style. (I just let it go.) And I think he just does it for the "posts" and really doesn't intend on making it personal. Just my 2 cents. Everything he does is comedy related.

  29. #64
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 17,931
    Betpoints: 2232

    So easy to bash/attack a man when he canít respond. Itís called gutless

  30. #65
    shari91
    shari91's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 02-23-10
    Posts: 32,656
    Betpoints: 12049

    Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    So easy to bash/attack a man when he canít respond. Itís called gutless
    Itís called he lost the right to reply here as he continued to act like a total dikk. I cop it on multiple forums. Oh well. Grow up. Want to be able to post and reply: be a normal human. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

  31. #66
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-25-11
    Posts: 28,901
    Betpoints: 564

    Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    So easy to bash/attack a man when he can’t respond. It’s called gutless
    stfu

    Anything said about Rudy today has been told to him when he was here.

    But does it feel extra sweet knowing he can't reply? Hell ya

    Thats part of it.

    Rudy treated people like shit on his way out. So fukk him.

  32. #67
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    Move on

    He is gone forever stop
    Trolling

  33. #68
    King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-22-10
    Posts: 21,327
    Betpoints: 5843

    #Freemypoints

  34. #69
    firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-08-08
    Posts: 39,220
    Betpoints: 855

    Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    So easy to bash/attack a man when he canít respond. Itís called gutless
    this

  35. #70
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 80,785
    Betpoints: 31

    Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    So easy to bash/attack a man when he canít respond. Itís called gutless
    Well I told Rudy to change his tone and he will get the mods to respond to him in a timely manner. But his method of negotiating is going to a peace negotiating table armed with guns and screaming at everyone like Yosemite Sam! Shari is very witty like Bugs Bunny.

First 1234 Last
Top