Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Or if a liberal had posted this…he would have been cradling his balls while sukking him
    off.

his response was 100% political….trash human
    Dude please I have stated this many times. A grown man who wears a team Jersey or a team coat is a hand job. Liberal, conservative or like most of you imbeciles who aren’t real republicans just brainwashed anti democrat. One of my closest buddies had a number on his back window of his truck. I said “Pete what is with that number on your window”. He said “that is my guy”. I said “what guy”. He explained to me that is what NASCAR guys do. After I broke down hysterically I said Do you post on SBR”

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Solid man cave material. Stros are cheaters, can't back that drum banging cheating team though.

Love the hoop and football team and player history pictures though. Rudy T was the best, went out with a bang!!

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90060

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Pmike you are a confused and gullible Trump nut licker. I didn’t vote For Biden in the primaries. I was forced to vote for him for president because the other guy was a con man. Living on the East coast everyone knew Trump was a conman. Even your own hero’s during the Republican primaries explained to you he was a con man but you wouldn’t listen because voting against a democrat is your only reason to vote. I vote for some republicans and have hand billed for them. I vote first an foremost what is best interest for the job I have. Being that most republicans are notorious for terrible economies they won’t get my vote. Do you get it now? I have no pictures of Biden or any other president in my office.
    You made a lot of assumptions about me.
    Lol

No photo of Biden? Good

Hope you can see he clearly was the wrong man for the job.

Oh, this has nothing to do about Trump.

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24558

Mr. KLC.

Remember this quote from J.R. Richards...

"I have two pitches. Fast and Faster. I can throw it through a car wash and the ball won't get wet."

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Good lord my old lady would throw me out of the house if I hung up all that silly shit and I wouldn’t blame her. You ain’t showing off it is a cry for sanity. Houston Astro curtain? Lol
    wow, i actually figured you had a husband

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90060

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    wow, i actually figured you had a husband
    He does.

First 12