Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

LSU - Tiger Stadium will require vax proof

and here we go... Roll up your sleeves and say OW!

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

None of them can stop you from watching at home which is most people's preference anyhow lol

So I guess getting into sports stadiums us gonna be just as bad and timely as getting thru and airport these days

Do these ppl even keep up to date with what's going on in the world or ate they months behind??

Ummmm having the vaccine doesn't stop the spread so what the point??

"Ohhh we care so much about each one of you individually we aren't going to sit back and watch you get sick. Get the vaccine or else."

It's like the wife or husband that leaves the other who's an alcoholic and says "i care too much about you to stick around and watch you drink yourself to death"

Or "Brush your teeth every day & night because we will not accept anyone with cavities"

LoL
    Last edited by Hman; 08-24-21 at 12:31 PM.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Pass

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6302

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Not exactly. Proof of vaccination OR a negative test no longer than 72 hrs prior to entry. And there's no OW about it, the needle's so small you can't tell you've been stuck unless you're watching.
    Points Awarded:

stake1 gave swordsandtequila 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe gave swordsandtequila 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post

None of them can stop you from watching at home which is most people's preference anyhow lol

So I guess getting into sports stadiums us gonna be just as bad and timely as getting thru and airport these days

Do these ppl even keep up to date with what's going on in the world or ate they months behind??

Ummmm having the vaccine doesn't stop the spread so what the point??

"Ohhh we care so much about each one of you individually we aren't going to sit back and watch you get sick. Get the vaccine or else."

It's like the wife or husband that leaves the other who's an alcoholic and says "i care too much about you to stick around and watch you drink yourself to death"

Or "Brush your teeth every day & night because we will not accept anyone with cavities"

LoL
    Yup, look at Israel. Over 80% double inoculated with pfizer, and breakthrough cases off the charts there

stake1

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Not exactly. Proof of vaccination OR a negative test no longer than 72 hrs prior to entry. And there's no OW about it, the needle's so small you can't tell you've been stuck unless you're watching.
    So once again the Op posted bs? Biles2.0, soon he will start betting posters that he is right and you are wrong

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    So once again the Op posted bs? Biles2.0, soon he will start betting posters that he is right and you are wrong
    Don't have a problem with Mac (or most anybody else for that matter), just wanted to clarify his post. We've seen how quickly misinformation gets out of hand. Players talk has become ground zero.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave swordsandtequila 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15224

wont happen in red states

they were dumb enough to elect a democrat so they can deal with their shit choice

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Will be the case in every Stadium very soon.

No reason not to get the vaccine, fully approved

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8383

I went in the Air Force in 1987. Summer in San Antonio and obviously its hot as f 3#$k. They march us and then make us get into single file in a field. People with needle guns on both sides and they gave us about 3 shots into each shoulder with a force that left a dime sized welt for each one. We had about 35 guys and about 10-15 got woozy or passed out.

If your military can take a bunch of painful shots of who knows what then you can survive a little vaccine
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Fred The Hammer 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

stake1

Don't have a problem with Mac (or most anybody else for that matter), just wanted to clarify his post. We've seen how quickly misinformation gets out of hand. Players talk has become ground zero.
    thanks for posting the compete truth about the stadium policy. Too many here post misinformation, and it clutters up PT

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    No reason not to get the vaccine
    Nanobots.

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7236

Agree to disagree on that one. I got the J&J and the needle felt like it went through the bone.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine

Quote Originally Posted by Waterstpub87 View Post
    Agree to disagree on that one. I got the J&J and the needle felt like it went through the bone.
    Sorry to hear that. I didn't feel anything, not even a tiny stick. Asked the doc just to confirm he gave it to me

Emily_Haines

How hard is Pavy going to cry?

Mac4Lyfe

You are correct sir. I forgot to mention that you can have a negative test as well. Well, I pretty much assumed most people knew that but my bad.

I personally do not agree with vax passports, showing proof, etc. It is too much of a clusterfuk to wait in line to check a purse, let alone vaccine records. But, this looks like where we're headed.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    wont happen in red statesthey were dumb enough to elect a democrat so they can deal with their shit choice
    WHAT??? Are you trying to convince us that LA is a blue state? The more you post, the dumber you look.

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7236

Sorry to hear that. I didn't feel anything, not even a tiny stick. Asked the doc just to confirm he gave it to me
    God Bless. I was like "Goddamn" and the pharmacist was like "Yea, this particular shot goes really deep".

Emily_Haines

WHAT??? Are you trying to convince us that LA is a blue state? The more you post, the dumber you look.
    I have more degrees, better car, bigger house and much more money than you

Who is the dumb one?

Mac4Lyfe

I have more degrees, better car, bigger house and much more money than youWho is the dumb one?
    We could easily make a wager that you would lose on each of these things but you would just steal someone else's information like you did the real Emily. Louisiana is a blue state now according to Emily. You better get a refund on those degrees bud.

Mac4Lyfe

God Bless. I was like "Goddamn" and the pharmacist was like "Yea, this particular shot goes really deep".
    I've taken a lot of shots and given a lot of blood in my lifetime. I've had a lot of muscle and sometimes fat at the inocculation sites. Fat definitely works better than muscle and some people are very bony to begin with. The most important factor IMO is the expertise of the professional. Some doctors/nurses are just better at giving shots than others. I've learned to really like Quest diagnostics. Most of their workers are very skilled in taking blood. Hospital nurses are a fukking crapshoot. Half of them can't even hit a clear vein right.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine

I've taken a lot of shots and given a lot of blood in my lifetime. I've had a lot of muscle and sometimes fat at the inocculation sites. Fat definitely works better than muscle and some people are very bony to begin with. The most important factor IMO is the expertise of the professional. Some doctors/nurses are just better at giving shots than others. I've learned to really like Quest diagnostics. Most of their workers are very skilled in taking blood. Hospital nurses are a fukking crapshoot. Half of them can't even hit a clear vein right.
    I got the Moderna shot (1st) at the Publix pharmacy by my house. Head guy was the one giving shots, claimed he was a "shot ninja" He wasn't kidding, all I felt was the alcohol swab. Next thing I know he's rolling down my sleeve. I don't mind shots, but expected at least a little stick. Dude definitely had the touch.

Mac4Lyfe

Those guys are hard to find... I can still remember about 15 years ago I had a nurse come to the house to take my blood for an insurance policy. She literally pricked my arm like 5 times before drawing blood. As she was wrapping up her med kit, supplies and vials, she drops the vials of blood and they spill all over my kitchen floor. WTF? She was very apologetic as she left. The company called me to reschedule a week later. I told them that if they sent her back to the house, I would most likely put her in a head lock. They sent someone else. Unreal.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16073

Your a jerkoff if you go to stadiums to watch games….all trash people fighting

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16073

Los Angeles requiring masks again everywhere inside. I had a guy telling me I need a mask to order food….so just left and ordered room service at the hotel. California the land of fruits and nuts….bunch of clowns

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21413

wont happen in red states

they were dumb enough to elect a democrat so they can deal with their shit choice
    Of course it will.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20145

The Raiders are requiring everyone to be vaxxed to get in to the games in Vegas. But get this: They'll jab you in the parking lot before the game and then let you in. Gruden must think the vax takes effect immediately. JFC, can't make this shitte up.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave VeggieDog 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    But get this: They'll jab you in the parking lot before the game and then let you in. .

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Los Angeles requiring masks again everywhere inside. I had a guy telling me I need a mask to order food….so just left and ordered room service at the hotel. California the land of fruits and nuts….bunch of clowns
    I just got back from LA last Thursday. A lot of masks police for sure. Don't let the mask slip under your nose. They will hunt you down in a crowd. Universal Studios was way over the top. Much easier to just comply instead of creating a scene. It's very strange to see so many people wearing masks in cars stuck on the freeway or jogging on the street. Houstonians seem to be more reasonable.

I remember years ago when I was in China. I was looking at many people like they were crazy wearing masks while shopping in the streets. I remember saying to a friend how weird it looked. He said to me, "if you knew all the shit they pump into this atmosphere you would be wearing a mask too". How true. I remember working a few weeks in India. My God, the smells? It was awful. Most people didn't take baths and many use their hands to wash their hands. Just sitting next to someone in an office was torture. I wish I had some masks thinking of it now. lol

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

I just got back from LA last Thursday. A lot of masks police for sure. Don't let the mask slip under your nose. They will hunt you down in a crowd. Universal Studios was way over the top. Much easier to just comply instead of creating a scene. It's very strange to see so many people wearing masks in cars stuck on the freeway or jogging on the street. Houstonians seem to be more reasonable.

I remember years ago when I was in China. I was looking at many people like they were crazy wearing masks while shopping in the streets. I remember saying to a friend how weird it looked. He said to me, "if you knew all the shit they pump into this atmosphere you would be wearing a mask too". How true. I remember working a few weeks in India. My God, the smells? It was awful. Most people didn't take baths and many use their hands to wash their hands. Just sitting next to someone in an office was torture. I wish I had some masks thinking of it now. lol
    glad I don't live a dumbf*ck state...I've seen less than a dozen masks around here in the last 2 months in public

RM Logic
    RM Logic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7150

At some point the hospitals are going to be so overwhelmed with the covid patients that they are going to stop taking them since 96 % are unvaccinated. Let them deal with the sickness on their own. It may sound harsh but that is the prevailing opinion of nurses and doctors that can hardly take it any more. They are sick of these idiots that dont care.

Hman

Quote Originally Posted by RM Logic View Post
    At some point the hospitals are going to be so overwhelmed with the covid patients

Well the MFers should have learned already from the first time around and been more prepared.

Also, supposedly hospitals train for pandemics every so often.

You sure wouldn't be able to tell.

They are are just like the TSA who wasn't doing their job and let their guard down in allowing 9-11 to happen.

The only difference is the TSA learned their lesson and has been pretty solid since, while the medical field hasn't since this all of began with the first Wave and the calm before this 2nd time around.

Mac4Lyfe

Well the MFers should have learned already from the first time around and been more prepared.
    Wait... are your really saying that the hospitals should be more prepared? Are you serious? What about the actual dumbasses that are getting sick? Hospitals cannot prepare for dumbassery. The vaccines have been out for months now and dumb ass people refuse to take them. They then end up in the hospital overwhelming resources. That is a dumb ass people problem. Good grief Hman. The unvaccinated are ticking time bombs and you want to blame the wrong people. Come on man.

Mac4Lyfe

They are are just like the TSA who wasn't doing their job and let their guard down in allowing 9-11 to happen.
    The only difference is the TSA learned their lesson and has been pretty solid since, while the medical field hasn't since this all of began with the first Wave and the calm before this 2nd time around.
    HMan - are you drunk/drinking? You do know that the TSA was created 2 months AFTER 9/11? How the fukk were they not doing their job when they didn't have a job? Lay off the sauce bro.

Hman

Wait... are your really saying that the hospitals should be more prepared? Are you serious? What about the actual dumbasses that are getting sick? Hospitals cannot prepare for dumbassery. The vaccines have been out for months now and dumb ass people refuse to take them. They then end up in the hospital overwhelming resources. That is a dumb ass people problem. Good grief Hman. The unvaccinated are ticking time bombs and you want to blame the wrong people. Come on man.

Yes absolutely

Do a search

They are required to do training in preparing for pandemics

They never thought it would happen so just went through the motions

Then, after the first Wave of covid, they should have learned their lesson and clearly common sense would say "ok, although this is dying down a bit, we need to be prepared if or something worse returns".

But did they??
    No.

MFers got complacent and sat on their azzes, instead of building additions to hospitals, or new facilities, making sure all things necessary were there ready & waiting.

Doesn't matter if it all goes unused for many years or decades.
    Which is actually what we would all hope, that we would never need any of it.

But at least you're prepared.
    Not sitting on your azzes thinking "eh we made it thru we shouldn't have to worry about this again"

Whining medical field needs to take a look in the mirror because they dropped the ball in preparation....... AGAIN

12 Last