Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    list of people brock used to go to cubs games with, or other stuff where the friendship ended, all because of financial dealings gone bad

-cougar
    -iwin
    -mug
    -javybaez
    -fishhead
    -sleepy
    -bobby

pretty sure i am missing a bunch, like the good friend of his that loaned him 3k right before his last bankruptcy, and he bragged about stiffing them

how will the illini friendship go? will this be the 1 true friend landers has ever had and not ruined?
    I've done numerous things with JJGOLD over the years

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

list of people brock used to go to cubs games with, or other stuff where the friendship ended, all because of financial dealings gone bad

-cougar
    -iwin
    -mug
    -javybaez
    -fishhead
    -sleepy
    -bobby

pretty sure i am missing a bunch, like the good friend of his that loaned him 3k right before his last bankruptcy, and he bragged about stiffing them

how will the illini friendship go? will this be the 1 true friend landers has ever had and not ruined?

You want a sure bet ? I will put up 1 million in cash against $20 that my friendship with Brock stays in tact. There is not one person on earth that can get a penny out of me.

flyingillini

-cougar
    -iwin
    -mug
    -javybaez
    -fishhead
    -sleepy
    -bobby

I don’t know the Mug situation, what happened with Mug? Interested to hear this. Hope all is well Mike. Looking forward to one day seeing you in Vegas again. It’s been years !

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Bobby your not a kid anymore the lbs are adding up bro
    Watch a documentary called
    THE GAME CHANGERS
    Go plant based brother save your health an heart
    WATCH IT

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    You want a sure bet ? I will put up 1 million in cash against $20 that my friendship with Brock stays in tact. There is not one person on earth that can get a penny out of me.
    i like the confidence

plus my side would never have to be paid because i could keep saying the friendship would end at some point

illini you are too smart to be hanging out with landers, unless he's like the male version of the duff (designated ugly fat friend)

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47501

-cougar
    -iwin
    -mug
    -javybaez
    -fishhead
    -sleepy
    -bobby

Where is Santiago Craig these days?

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Where is Santiago Craig these days?

firstclass
    firstclass's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4291

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    I've done numerous things with JJGOLD over the years
    Keep the bedroom talk to yourself

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

All guys cleared in the thread of all charges

Orbison
    Orbison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 153468

Quote Originally Posted by ronald View Post
    Legendary video of Brock and Mr. C. Bait.

Pizza Hut story gets some attention here!

what is said at 7:41 of the video.. "hey (does he say "spider" or something else?), go get your fukking shine box" ?

flyingillini

i like the confidence

plus my side would never have to be paid because i could keep saying the friendship would end at some point

illini you are too smart to be hanging out with landers, unless he's like the male version of the duff (designated ugly fat friend)
    I was “seduced” by the Landers “charm” We are Illini bonded , he picked me up at the airport, showed me around STL, gave me the “go to” spots in Indianapolis. I was moving to Indianapolis, he was a huge help. He definitely has a lot of insight to some information I wanted about some Midwest cities. My interaction with Landers has always been positive and always will be. We had a great time at the game too. What’s he’s done with others I can’t speak anymore about, nobody really knows the full stories. I definitely don’t condone any scamming or screwing anyone over but nobody really knows everything.

milwaukee mike

I was “seduced” by the Landers “charm” We are Illini bonded , he picked me up at the airport, showed me around STL, gave me the “go to” spots in Indianapolis. I was moving to Indianapolis, he was a huge help. He definitely has a lot of insight to some information I wanted about some Midwest cities. My interaction with Landers has always been positive and always will be. We had a great time at the game too. What’s he’s done with others I can’t speak anymore about, nobody really knows the full stories. I definitely don’t condone any scamming or screwing anyone over but nobody really knows everything.
    yeah nobody knows everything, but when he's met 10+ people from the forums, and you are about the only one that would ever be in the same room as him again, that says something

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Brock got for me for $2000 although a while ago maybe 5 years

Business partnership gone bad

flyingillini

yeah nobody knows everything, but when he's met 10+ people from the forums, and you are about the only one that would ever be in the same room as him again, that says something
    One of my best friends killed three people. I send him money monthly while he’s in prison the rest of his life. I also made sure his two kids went to college. I am here for his children and him as long as I’m alive. I grew up around people that destroyed peoples lives in the drug business. They are still my friends today, most people don't want to be around people like that. If those guys got taken from Brock, part of it is their own fault for trusting him. I never let myself be put in that situation. I don' t care what he’s done to someone else. He can’t do anything to me financially. If Brock called me and needed money or wanted to go into business , the answer is no, I can't tell you how many people on this forum have sent me pm's with money related issues, they could be homeless , etc etc the answer is no. I grew up very different than most on here I assume and have seen and done it all. I wasn't born yesterday, I feel for the guys that got screwed from Brock, but you never trust anyone.
    Last edited by flyingillini; 08-17-21 at 08:59 PM.
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave flyingillini 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by Orbison View Post
    what is said at 7:41 of the video.. "hey (does he say "spider" or something else?), go get your fukking shine box" ?

Brock Landers

why do you perpetuate total horseshit?

Orbison
    Orbison's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    yeah i'm familiar with the movie line, but i'm interested in what someone (Brock?) says at 7:41 of that video.

someone clearly says "hey (something), go get your fukking shine box" but i want to know the word said after "hey". and also whether it was directed at Ryan Howard or someone else? those were great seats he was so close to them.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

Illini send me a dime pal

Brock Landers

Roy, that game was like 11 years ago guy

Let it go

Orbison
    Orbison's Avatar SBR PRO

Roy, that game was like 11 years ago guy

Let it go
    i just want to know what was said, it's annoying me now

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

More guys care about this so called stiff money than Brock and Bobby themselves. Weird

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

This thread was worthless and was saved by JJ root scam

milwaukee mike

why do you perpetuate total horseshit?
    passes the time

would bobby ever eat with you again though? how about fishhead? or peavy? or javy? or iwin?

i have never met a single person that wouldn't sit down and have another meal with me... you have a pretty long list, including everyone listed on both bankruptcies

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Illini send me a dime pal
    For a fellow Gaucho Loco , I’ll send you two as a token of my Gaucho appreciation!

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

For a fellow Gaucho Loco , I’ll send you two as a token of my Gaucho appreciation!
    Gracias carnal

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Not accurate. At all. I don't owe. Period. Now go fuk yourself for life. No one lies about my credibility.
    I heard that Cougar Bait owes an iconic poster on SBR a large sum of money.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ChuckyTheGoat

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Haha. Nice retort, Cougar:

*That's exactly how one is supposed to respond when someone questions a person's credibility.

Hope all is good, pal. You've posted some all-time classic videos.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Brock Scamders is still scamming?

NO WAY DUDE

First ... 6789