lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    70% blacks not vaccinated NYC
    They make up 25% of the cities population. No big deal though. It's the hillbillies in trailers in Missouri living off the land that are the dangerous ones.

G Anon Dropout
    G Anon Dropout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7458

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    70% African Americans are not Vaxxed

That srat just came out today (67%)

Plus the illegals lol
    Marvin Hagler and Hank Aaron dying of the vaccine didn't help.
    Points Awarded:

MinnesotaFats gave G Anon Dropout 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Quote Originally Posted by G Anon Dropout View Post
    "Dying of the vaccine" according to whom? Some dude on the interwebz?

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

They died after taking the vaccine not from it. So anybody that dies after being vaccinated was because of the vaccine? Cmon. Stop believing everything you read on the internet.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave themike78 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    They make up 25% of the cities population. No big deal though. It's the hillbillies in trailers in Missouri living off the land that are the dangerous ones.
    Blacks makeup 13% of the US. The US population is primarily big cities. Your math does not add up. Who ever said people living off the land are spreading covid? They usually aren't around too many people. Where are you going with this?

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Blacks makeup 13% of the US. The US population is primarily big cities. Your math does not add up. Who ever said people living off the land are spreading covid? They usually aren't around too many people. Where are you going with this?
    25% of New York City. Covid is more likely to explode in bigger metro areas right?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

get vaccine or die

pretty simple

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Why aren't black folks taking the vaccine? They are basically holding everyone up. The media is silent on this.
    Many blacks in hood don't trust Government. They love the freebies the US GOV gives them but they don't like to be forced to do anything when it comes to Government. Vax is free also and they still won't take it.

Start offering $100 a vax shot and the hood rats will come out in droves.. Money talks..

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

People holding out for that hundo they’re whispering about offering….wtf that says about us as a society!
    my wife’s company offered $1k for proof of vaccination. And I’m all about taking corporate $ from my wife’s employer but govt funds going as incentive for people to help stop the spread is another example of the downward spiral we’re in. Cause in reality no one cares…

and as for JR..I saw that cat pitch in philly at the Vet once. From the nosebleeds

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Start offering $100 a vax shot and the hood rats will come out in droves.. Money talks..
    I'm in favor for whatever gets people to roll up their sleeves. Free food, haircuts, lotto tickets, beer, lap dances. Let's go. I can use a booster.

Mac4Lyfe

This won't end well for Desantis. He'll most likely end up like Bolsonaro from Brazil. Republican Governor Hogan roasts DeSantis and the shit show in Florida.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Man that guy threw hard

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Hold out and the Biden administration will be offering a cool $500 in food stamps for anyone to get the vaccine shot soon.

Mac4Lyfe

Houston hospitalizations have exploded. last week 1,500 hospitalized.

Today... 8,500.

Children being air lifted to other hospitals because there's no room available at Texas Children's. A hospital in Dallas just closed their doors because they had no room left.

Fukk Abbott. Fukk DeSantis too.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Sledge187

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Houston hospitalizations have exploded. last week 1,500 hospitalized.

Today... 8,500.

Children being air lifted to other hospitals because there's no room available at Texas Children's. A hospital in Dallas just closed their doors because they had no room left.

Fukk Abbott. Fukk DeSantis too.
    Do you have any numbers on the deaths? Please post them. They must be through the roof.

G Anon Dropout

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    They died after taking the vaccine not from it. So anybody that dies after being vaccinated was because of the vaccine? Cmon. Stop believing everything you read on the internet.
    Hagler went into seizures immediately after getting the vaccine and died 7 hours later. There are videos on the web (other than Google because they cover this stuff up) of women losing their legs, going into permanent muscle spasms, seizures, becoming allergic to foods they never had a problem with before, dying, etc, etc.

Unless you are over 70 or have preexisting health conditions there is no reason to get the vaccine.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Hagler went into seizures immediately after getting the vaccine and died 7 hours later. There are videos on the web (other than Google because they cover this stuff up) of women losing their legs, going into permanent muscle spasms, seizures, becoming allergic to foods they never had a problem with before, dying, etc, etc.

Unless you are over 70 or have preexisting health conditions there is no reason to get the vaccine.
    Source: some dude on the interwebz

jjgold

Plenty of young people in hospital with Delta and young

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Do you have any numbers on the deaths? Please post them. They must be through the roof.
    Deaths always lag hospitalizations. But, Let’s say none of them do die, do you think 8,500 people getting sick enough to have to be hospitalized is not an issue? Have you ever seen that many people in one week from the flu or gunshots? How do you not see the problem of exponential growth? In one week in Houston, the hospitals got inundated with sick people. None of them can handle exponential growth that occurs in a matter of days. Why do you think local leaders, Dems and are pubs end up resorting to lockdowns, masks mandates, curfews, etc.? They become desperate when they don’t have any options left.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

They need to put video cameras in ICU's.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Bluehorseshoe 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

Yep, Delta has changed a lot of peoples attitude now that kids are getting sick. The only people Covid can attack now are the misinformed and the young. Sad.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    They need to put video cameras in ICU's.
    Or in morgues…

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Right-wing radio hosts are dropping like flies.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/florida-r...134950826.html

A radio host from Florida who publicly bashed coronavirus vaccines has died from COVID-19.
    Dick Farrel frequently advocated against the vaccine on his personal Facebook page.
    "Why take a vax promoted by people who lied 2u all along about masks, where the virus came from and the death toll?" Farrel wrote on Facebook on July 3, with no additional context or clarification.

"Vaccine Bogus Bull Shid!, Two peeps I know, got vaxed, now have Corona, hospitalized critical," he wrote on July 1. "Thank you Moderna, FOR NOTHING!"
    His friend, Mike McCabe, said on Facebook that Farrel, 65, had been battling COVID-19 for three weeks before his death this week.
    Farrel also railed against Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation's leading coronavirus expert, calling him a "power tripping lying freak."
    The longtime radio host was an ardent support of former President Donald Trump, Facebook posts show.
    After contracting the virus, friends said Farrel texted them and urged them to get the vaccine, according to WPTV, an NBC News affiliate.
    "He is the reason I took the shot," said Amy Leigh Hair, Farrel's close friend. "He texted me and told me to 'Get it!' He told me this virus is no joke and he said, "I wish I had gotten it!"

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Anyone over 65 who doesn't get the vaccine is batshit crazy. Literally playing Russian Roulette.

G Anon Dropout

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Source: some dude on the interwebz
    If you think a healthy man dying right after getting the Covid vaccine is normal that's up to you. Enjoy your vaccine.

jjgold

Anyone over 65 who doesn't get the vaccine is batshit crazy. Literally playing Russian Roulette.
    yes

lakerboy

Agreed 100%. I say anyone over 50 pretty much. Hardly anyone over 50 can be 100% healthy

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

I love when Mac goes on rants. 20 million blacks in USA not vaccinated. Hispanics as well. The media has been telling us it's all red states and Trump supporting folks who aren't getting vaccinated. Mac it's okay for them to be in sit and wait mode but it's not for whites? I know they don't trust the medical professionals. Not everyone does including other races. Btw who told you it's 75% to get to herd immunity? Fauci? Okay let's say that's the number. Then it's fine for 75 vaccinated folks to sit in a restaurant with 25 non vaccinated right? I encourage blacks and Hispanics to get vaccinated. 30 million more doses would help to get to the magical 75% herd immunity.
    He is a one dimensional “tds” plagued person. Look at what he did to this thread about a great mlb pitcher.
    Wait!!!
    breaking news!!! He knows 100% biles was injured!!! Not a mental problem at all, and he will put his SBR betpoints behind it!!!!

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5949

Amazing pitcher! He was before my time. That stroke ruined his career. Athletes in the early 80s were in it bad. I wish I would of been able to see him at the dome live.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

If you think a healthy man dying right after getting the Covid vaccine is normal that's up to you. Enjoy your vaccine.
    I think if you take a pool of 150 million (apparently healthy) people...some of them are going to die. In fact, someone in that group will die every. single. day. Numbers. So your some dude died anecdote doesn't impress me. It's clear there is no mass death result from vaccinations, other than in your fantasy world.

First 12