konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Mets Picked up 2 Lumps at the deadline

First of all the Dodgers have locked it up.....just unreal they get Scherzer AND Turner
    Scherzer a bulldog Turners last 154 games 323 30 hrs 33 steals

Mets got Loser Baez a bigger punk then Stroman hit 200 last yr hitting 240 this yr
    With Rojas at the helm the Mets will be sitting 2 live bats McNeil and JD while playing a guy
    who swings at pitches 4 ft outside.
    Wait it's better the Mets also Got Trevor Williams ...huh???? This is a pitching move equal to
    no not equal but even worse then Hill...Williams ERA hasn't been under 5.20 in 3 yrs yep 3 yrs AWESOME

At the deadline Dodgers score A+ im checking the price for them to win the div ill pound it I think
    Mets get a HUGE F- total garbage
    very sad instead of LFGM it's more like FU METS

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

okay pal
    Points Awarded:

funnyb25 gave unde0087 200 Betpoint(s) for this post.

funnyb25 gave unde0087 200 Betpoint(s) for this post.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    okay pal
    They'll be boo'ing Baez before the end of August and he will probably flip the fans off

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15403

It could be worse. At least your team isn't changing their name to the Guardians
    Points Awarded:

SBR Tony gave unlearn 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SBR Tony

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    First of all the Dodgers have locked it up.....just unreal they get Scherzer AND Turner
    Scherzer a bulldog Turners last 154 games 323 30 hrs 33 steals

Mets got Loser Baez a bigger punk then Stroman hit 200 last yr hitting 240 this yr
    With Rojas at the helm the Mets will be sitting 2 live bats McNeil and JD while playing a guy
    who swings at pitches 4 ft outside.
    Wait it's better the Mets also Got Trevor Williams ...huh???? This is a pitching move equal to
    no not equal but even worse then Hill...Williams ERA hasn't been under 5.20 in 3 yrs yep 3 yrs AWESOME

At the deadline Dodgers score A+ im checking the price for them to win the div ill pound it I think
    Mets get a HUGE F- total garbage
    very sad instead of LFGM it's more like FU METS
    Dodgers won’t win so they rented scherzer for 8-10 starts. And with Baez you just put him on a team that now is in contention. I think you underestimate his competitiveness. The Cubs were trash so sometimes players just go through the motions. Let’s see how this thread ages as the pennant heats up. People didn’t like the cesepedes trade when it first happened and he went nuts that year

unde0087
    Did we win?

They'll be boo'ing Baez before the end of August and he will probably flip the fans off
    I am a big fan of McNeil but that guy can't hit a soccer ball with a canoe oar this year. What the fuk did you want them to do? I mean the Mets need some kind of spark with the bat because incase you haven't noticed they can't hit their way out of a wet paper sack this season. I love the deal.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Dodgers won’t win so they rented scherzer for 8-10 starts. And with Baez you just put him on a team that now is in contention. I think you underestimate his competitiveness. The Cubs were trash so sometimes players just go through the motions. Let’s see how this thread ages as the pennant heats up. People didn’t like the cesepedes trade when it first happened and he went nuts that year
    Met fans wanted Yoceps really bad I don't get where you think they didn't want a power hitting HR guy?
    We got Yocep at the very last second....and I say the Dodgers are a lock for the div now although Bryant is a good add for a weak Giants lineup

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

I am a big fan of McNeil but that guy can't hit a soccer ball with a canoe oar this year. What the fuk did you want them to do? I mean the Mets need some kind of spark with the bat because incase you haven't noticed they can't hit their way out of a wet paper sack this season. I love the deal.
    WTF are you talking about with McNeil you realize he's over 270 now and on a 15 GAME HITTING STREAK!!!!
    When was the last time you watched a Mets game?

And you feel a guy who hit 200 last yr and 240 this yr an swings at pitches that could bounce off the dugout is a batting spark???? LOL go watch soccer dude

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 862

Quote Originally Posted by unlearn View Post
    It could be worse. At least your team isn't changing their name to the Guardians
    Truth.

unde0087
    Did we win?

WTF are you talking about with McNeil you realize he's over 270 now and on a 15 GAME HITTING STREAK!!!!
    When was the last time you watched a Mets game?

And you feel a guy who hit 200 last yr and 240 this yr an swings at pitches that could bounce off the dugout is a batting spark???? LOL go watch soccer dude
    I have watched all but about 4 game all season. McNeil has done the same fukin thing all season. He is on a nice run right now but it isn't like he is hitting homeruns and extra base hits. We need runs guy, not a couple of singles. Mets are in the deep cellar in runs. During this hitting streak of McNeil's how many homers and RBI has he had because I sure don't see many more runs going on the board.

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

Baez Lindor combo meal works for me. Tons of upside. Stellar defensively

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    Baez Lindor combo meal works for me. Tons of upside. Stellar defensively
    Ya, I can't see how bringing Baez in hurts the Mets. I mean even if he is mediocre he will fit right in because that is what our whole lineup is. A bunch of underachievers this season. Maybe he can be the spark like Cespedes was a few years back. With all the pitching uncertainty, Mets can't continue to average jackass runs because we aren't pitching the way we started the year.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

I have watched all but about 4 game all season. McNeil has done the same fukin thing all season. He is on a nice run right now but it isn't like he is hitting homeruns and extra base hits. We need runs guy, not a couple of singles. Mets are in the deep cellar in runs. During this hitting streak of McNeil's how many homers and RBI has he had because I sure don't see many more runs going on the board.
    Your opener says it all ///I WATCHED 4 GAMES .....good bye

unde0087
    Did we win?

Your opener says it all ///I WATCHED 4 GAMES .....good bye
    Read it again dumbfuk, you must be some kind of a stupid ass

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Met fans wanted Yoceps really bad I don't get where you think they didn't want a power hitting HR guy?
    We got Yocep at the very last second....and I say the Dodgers are a lock for the div now although Bryant is a good add for a weak Giants lineup
    I meant because he was a rented player at first. Obviously he stayed but at first the worry was that he wasn’t going to give them enough for the short amount of time. Then he tore it up

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

Quote Originally Posted by unlearn View Post
    Ouch.

Or be a KC Royals fan.
    (like me)

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Degrom is damaged goods they can’t go anywhere

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Degrom is damaged goods they can’t go anywhere
    just stop

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47515

I think it's a great move for the Mets. Baez doesn't hit for a high average but hits for power, drives in runs and is a great baserunner. He also brings an edge that might give the team a boost.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    I think it's a great move for the Mets. Baez doesn't hit for a high average but hits for power, drives in runs and is a great baserunner. He also brings an edge that might give the team a boost.
    Not to mention he is a power bat on the right side, a heavy need, and he is a golden glover

stevenash

Not to mention he is a power bat on the right side, a heavy need, and he is a golden glover
    Yeah, I was about to say, he can pick it at short.
    Very important.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

They've just handed the division to the Braves. Very bad moves by Mets. What were they thinking konck? You nailed this!

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    They've just handed the division to the Braves. Very bad moves by Mets. What were they thinking konck? You nailed this!
    pavy you fuk, just trying to start shit

unde0087
    Did we win?

Case and point Mets, no outs bases loaded, no one scores but we don't need more bats

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    You gave us a nice arm for Soler by the way

unde0087
    Did we win?

Konck, sup? Ya we don't need bats. I am the idiot. This is the same game I have watched almost 99% of the time only before we had pitching with an ERA way lower. Those bats are crushing again guy. Scored a run and had bases loaded no outs in the heart of the order and didn't score another run. Then haven't scored another run against a pitcher with a +5 ERA. Ya, but we don't need another bat. My bad. You are right. This is every night. Every fukin night. We will be in 3rd place in about 3 weeks because pitching isn't near as good and still shitty ass hitting. But fuk management for getting us someone that can actually give RBIs.

unde0087
    Did we win?

knock, a legend, Mets don't need bats man. We score runs and hit well. Guy has a single in 16 straight games man, he is a hero. Like 3 RBI man.

jjgold

The mets aren’t even on the radar as a threat a very easy team to beat

Just look at their record it’s all you need to know

unde0087
    Did we win?

Go ahead Konck, you are the expert, preach brother, show us how we don't need an all star bat, I will leave the floor to you.

jjgold

Good pitching always beats good hitting every time

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Good pitching always beats good hitting every time
    no shit, the guy was a hack

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Rough weekend to be a Mets fan. Gonna get swept and watch Joey set the record!!!

unde0087
    Did we win?

Hello? This is what I was talking about. How did it go with the guy who continued his hitting streak? Did we win, did he hit a walk off 3 run homer? No he hit a single again. Damn, why the fuk would we trade for a golden glove player who has 30 more RBI and 17 more HR. God damn, these people in charge must be stupid as shit right? It just isn't right after we hammered a pitcher that has an ERA over 5. Oh wait, we score one run, and had the bases loaded after the run with no outs. Then after scoring no runs proceeded to score no runs in the next 8 innings. Fuk, man, how stupid of the management and me to think we need a guy that can actually hit RBIs. My bad dumbfuk. My bad. Please continue......

The hitting display tonight was like fire works on the 4th. Oh nevermind it was a couple singles by the "bench mob", yep that is what will win a world series. How could we be so stupid.
    Last edited by unde0087; 07-31-21 at 02:10 AM.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Keep talking jackass, you wouldn't know baseball if your son pulled one from your ass.

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3609

The Dodgers will be the only team in 2021 to exceed the $210m luxury tax. This will be the second year in a row so they will be paying that hefty ransom. And there are no guarantees in baseball. Injuries happen. Let's wait and see what future prices Vegas shakes out instead of crowning the Dodgers too soon.

123 Last