BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    Damn man sorry to hear that, I remember reading some of your posts about your medical issues. I don't know if you're on disability or not but I could only imagine how shitty that pays. Just checked mine on ss.gov & it would be about $1600/month. If I lost my job (currently on UE but when that's over) & had a decent bankroll I guess I could live on that but considering I have virtually no medical history there's no way I'd get approved.
    I’m trying to establish enough medical history now to one day qualify for disability. So it’s in the works but nothing is guaranteed yet of course. Not relying on it, but it would help in the future if I can get it. I’m a construction worker too by day a electrician so I basically can’t do that anymore to support myself & my son. On occasion I do small side jobs & I charge 40-50 hr for my service but it’s nothing I can live off from, because I can’t do it everyday.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Gamblers love talking about their big hits

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Tell us yours then pal ?

Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 443

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    I’m trying to establish enough medical history now to one day qualify for disability. So it’s in the works but nothing is guaranteed yet of course. Not relying on it, but it would help in the future if I can get it. I’m a construction worker too by day a electrician so I basically can’t do that anymore to support myself & my son. On occasion I do small side jobs & I charge 40-50 hr for my service but it’s nothing I can live off from, because I can’t do it everyday.
    Total fukking bullshit you gotta jump through all these hoops. My girlfriend's mom has been collecting apx. 2K/ month disability
    for carpal tunnel syndrome. Basically worked at Verizon answering phones & claimed she had wrist pain (approved the 1st time applying for it) & now she's set for life. My gf doesn't like me asking her about it so I don't know all the specifics but it sounds like a total scam.

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

Its what keeps us going

Doug tushyterror

[QUOTE=Doug tushyterror;30360149]Total fukking bullshit you gotta jump through all these hoops. My girlfriend's mom has been collecting apx. 2K/ month disability
    for carpal tunnel syndrome. Basically worked at Verizon answering phones & claimed she had wrist pain (approved the 1st time applying for it) & now she's set for life. My gf doesn't like me asking her about it so I don't know all the specifics but it sounds like a total scam.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

futures bets are sucker bets more than ever right now JFC

BeatTheJerk

Total fukking bullshit you gotta jump through all these hoops. My girlfriend's mom has been collecting apx. 2K/ month disability
    All I can say is Black Lives Matter.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Wait

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

All I can say is Black Lives Matter.
    All lives matter

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    All lives matter
    I was being sarcastic.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

I was being sarcastic.
    Me too lol.

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Me too lol.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Jerky your a mess right now

Pull yourself together and start picking winners

BeatTheJerk

Jerky your a mess right now

Pull yourself together and start picking winners
    When the time is right for me, too many favs winning let the squares embellish the moment.

Doug tushyterror

When the time is right for me, too many favs winning let the squares embellish the moment.
    If you're considering a slight dog what do you think about the Suns at +140 & Djokovic -109? Suns have a way better chance to make the Finals than the Bucks & would have HC anyway. Even though they probably will, not even totally convinced they beat the Hawks & +100 is ridiculously overpriced w/o. HC.

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

You could have had the Suns at -110 to win the west 2 days ago.

BeatTheJerk

If you're considering a slight dog what do you think about the Suns at +140 & Djokovic -109? Suns have a way better chance to make the Finals than the Bucks & would have HC anyway. Even though they probably will, not even totally convinced they beat the Hawks & +100 is ridiculously overpriced w/o. HC.
    I know you like the futures Doug, but it’s really not my style too many unseen variables that could surface & yes I know this is not breaking news. Different strokes for different folks.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    You could have had the Suns at -110 to win the west 2 days ago.
    They were +190 to win the West up 3-0 vs Denver

Doug tushyterror

I know you like the futures Doug, but it’s really not my style too many unseen variables that could surface & yes I know this is not breaking news. Different strokes for different folks.
    Understood but I'm just figuring with this strategy considering how safe Djokovic is, this practically seams like a free roll with a min. 1-1 outcome at +Ev.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

Understood but I'm just figuring with this strategy considering how safe Djokovic is, this practically seams like a free roll with a min. 1-1 outcome at +Ev.
    well ill tell u this for someone who sleeps and breathes tennis, djoker only playing doubles on grass before wimby, idk about him this year. hasnt played on grass for a few years. i think grass anything is possible if you serve big and have that great one two punch its anyones game

mem5757
    mem5757's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 691

futures chalk bets are for suckers. look at Gonzaga, or Nadal, or Nets. you could just wait and live bet Djokovic every time he gets under -200 live, you would make more profit while also fading the majority of covid/injury/hitting ball girl disasters.

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    well ill tell u this for someone who sleeps and breathes tennis, djoker only playing doubles on grass before wimby, idk about him this year. hasnt played on grass for a few years. i think grass anything is possible if you serve big and have that great one two punch its anyones game
    Gotta believe he's too emotionally exhausted after that FO run to play singles that you know he would give half ass effort. I'm sure he's just playing doubles to get his feet wet on grass & just have fun with but I don't get why he would pick some random Futures scrub when I'm sure they would've given him a WC to play with his brother. Agreed about the other point that's why I wanna make that side bet with Matteo who has that perfect 1-2 punch for grass at +1400.
    Last edited by Doug tushyterror; 06-21-21 at 09:08 PM.

Enikk
    Enikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Rather have Medvedev at plus 600. No way Matteo has it upstairs to last 7 best out of 5 set matches. Only a select few have it mentally and physically to do it. Don't let Medvedevs frustrations on clay sway you. He hates it. He has always been a beast on hard courts and another year on grass can only help.

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    They were +190 to win the West up 3-0 vs Denver
    Well yeah I have them 12 to 1 but just saying that pickem the books posted against Clippers was insane.

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by Enikk View Post
    Rather have Medvedev at plus 600. No way Matteo has it upstairs to last 7 best out of 5 set matches. Only a select few have it mentally and physically to do it. Don't let Medvedevs frustrations on clay sway you. He hates it. He has always been a beast on hard courts and another year on grass can only help.
    Agreed but the type of bet I want to make doesn't work with a +600. It's only cuz Berrettini is +1400 that I could make apx. $15K with these 2 bets. (18,600/17,064 & 2400/33,600). Matteo did make the US Open SFs in 2019 so it's not like it's a throw away bet esp. if he's in the opp. half.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

i think opelka/isner great odds for this surface saw +10k for each

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    i think opelka/isner great odds for this surface saw +10k for each
    I don't really see Isner making another deep run in a GS after that SF in 2018..Opelka at 125-1 is shockingly good value on grass considering how good he did on clay getting to the SFs in Rome. Evans also great value.

wombat
    wombat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11268

Futures are a sucker bet. You have to endure seven rounds over two weeks not to mention stupid shit happening like disqualifications and injuries. You're much better off betting match by match.

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by wombat View Post
    Futures are a sucker bet. You have to endure seven rounds over two weeks not to mention stupid shit happening like disqualifications and injuries. You're much better off betting match by match.
    If you take a heavy favorite like Novak you're def. right but if you take a long shot like Krejcikova who won the FO at +6600 then it's worth it cuz you're not getting better value going round by round the more she wins.

Unrivaled

Djokovic would only lose with injury or dq.

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    Djokovic would only lose with injury or dq.
    Actually more worried about the DQ at this point cuz even at the French he was throwing his racket around with reckless abandon & all it takes is the slightest bit of physical contact to get tossed.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Dougie, I love ya pal but you gotta stop with the futures. Sports betting is a grind and something you gotta do at least 5 days a week. You could absolutely crush Wimbledon if you played all the matches you like. Get em Doug!!

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Dougie, I love ya pal but you gotta stop with the futures. Sports betting is a grind and something you gotta do at least 5 days a week. You could absolutely crush Wimbledon if you played all the matches you like. Get em Doug!!
    Understood KB but right now I don't want to deal with the hassle of reloading & the 7-10 day BTC hold. If I win this bet then I'd be willing to reload & start grinding.

Unrivaled

I give Djoker 75% chance of winning it.

First 123456 ... Last