Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11162

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Buried them both but 100% true. Neither guy is a guy you go to battle with. Send them to the same team and watch them cower.
    Can you imagine having both of them in a bunker with you??? You'd be firing all your weapons while they are both pissing their pants, scared shitless. If I'm Embiid this morning, I'm throwing Simmons off the Walt Whitman bridge.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 886

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Can you imagine having both of them in a bunker with you??? You'd be firing all your weapons while they are both pissing their pants, scared shitless. If I'm Embiid this morning, I'm throwing Simmons off the Walt Whitman bridge.
    LOL. Mac, I’d have to go out in a blaze of glory if they were in my bunker. I won’t lie, I’d execute both of them and handle it myself. Only way out.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

I’m done with simmons too he bottled it, what a waste of athletic gifts with his size strength and quickness he could beat the smaller guards all the time but scared to drive because he might get fouled and have to shoot free throws

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    LOL. Mac, I’d have to go out in a blaze of glory if they were in my bunker. I won’t lie, I’d execute both of them and handle it myself. Only way out.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    I’m done with simmons too he bottled it, what a waste of athletic gifts with his size strength and quickness he could beat the smaller guards all the time but scared to drive because he might get fouled and have to shoot free throws
    His lack of mental toughness is going to cost him a career. no telling how many sports psych's he has already gone thru

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6225

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

The entire Philly team played scared. That has to be a coaching problem. Ben Simmons should have been benched also in that game 7. He was a liability on the floor and like a deer in headlights. Again another coaching problem.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Team is the philly soft-servers

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

It's so hard to tell if Simmons will take this roasting and work on his game or say fukk it, I'm paid anyway??? Most of the kids today seem to blame everyone else and won't take individual responsibility. Hell, half the guys in the NBA today, don't lift weights. They don't see the need to work on their bodies and we wonder why so many are injured. Simmons has been told most of his life how special he is. He's had plenty of time to work on his jumper since LSU. He just doesn't seem to have that clutch gene. Also, being from Australia, basketball may not be his first love. I don't see him being determined/committed like Duncan, Magic and Dirk. He needs to prove the naysayers wrong and everyone is a naysayer today.

Bottom line, the Sixers have to trade him. He needs a fresh start and the Sixers definitely need a new start. Embiid threw him under the bus too.
    Philly has been begging him to shoot for three years now and he stays the same every year. If this doesn’t jumpstart his ass nothing will. I know lebRon loves him so maybe we can trade him to the lakers for two of their scrubs like we usually do with trades. It is the same problem every year. When the fans know who to pick in a draft and the actual guys who get paid don’t, that tends to be an issue. I think the Sixers could win the title if they could just master that play throwing the ball to a tired Embid forty feet from the basket and see if their point guard /center can do something while the other four guys stand and watch.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

I remember the times i had to argue with guys telling me that they wouldn’t trade Simmons for Donovan Mitchell straight up.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He is rich so can care less

Most of these guys today don’t care more
    Worried about having 7 kids with 7 different women

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

He can retire today and he has enough money to live a life time if he doesn't blow it on exotic cars, bling blind diamonds and gold jewelry, mansion, ho's, etc..

He catching alot of media heat. Philly fans want him gone. That can't feel good as a player.

Mac4Lyfe

Funny that me and another AAU coach was arguing last week about Ben Simmons over Cade Cunningham. We saw Cade at AAU finals in Dallas 2 years ago. I think he's going to be a beast in the wide open NBA. The coach was saying that Simmons was one of the most NBA ready PGs ever. I was like, What? He can't even shoot a jump shot. I can't wait to see him and hear his explanation.
    CC going #1...

Str8Mush4Life
    Str8Mush4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6145

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He is rich so can care less

Most of these guys today don’t care more
    Worried about having 7 kids with 7 different women
    I can safely assume that is something that you personally don't worry about, with all of the crap that comes out of your mouth constantly. I still have no idea why everyone around here kisses your a$$

First 12