Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Clippers Bucks Parlay Tonight

Taking Clips ML +135 and buying the .5 on the Bucks to -3 -120.

No Conley again tonight. I don't see Utah winning both games without him. This is the Clippers chance to steal again, because if Conley was playing I believe they would be going down 2-0.

Utah is too emotional of a team without their starting pg. Clarkson pumping up the crowd after he hits a meaningless 3, like he just won a championship.

Bucks Nets

You guys know how high I've been on the Nets all year, but this game the Bucks all day. Would not be surprised if it was a blowout in all honesty. Probably didn't need to buy half a point but since it's a parlay, it doesn't matter.

I think Giannis goes off today and all the others play well at home. Bucks know this is their chance to win a game, maybe two, without Harden playing, because once he comes back he's going to take Middleton's lunch money. Middleton should actually play good tonight. Man that guy fukking sucks. Look for Lopez to maybe do some more dirty work down low too. That should be a point of emphasis this game, attack the paint all night.

nbaprofosor
    nbaprofosor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 757

Fuk !!!! here goes my clips + plays 😭

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by nbaprofosor View Post
    Fuk !!!! here goes my clips + plays 
    Good, take the jazz then you fukking bum. I never liked you, dating back 10 years ago. I hope you sink in life.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave Goat Milk 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Bucks suck donkey balls, got raped last time, public is huge on Nets yet the Sucks are -3 favs

Makes it an auto play no pseudo "write-up" needed

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by Allure View Post
    Bucks suck donkey balls, got raped last time, public is huge on Nets yet the Sucks are -3 favs

Makes it an auto play no pseudo "write-up" needed
    Stated my opinion. Could care less what the public is on.

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo
    WireWire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32027

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Good, take the jazz then you fukking bum. I never liked you, dating back 10 years ago. I hope you sink in life.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

Conley's issue may linger throughout this series. Even if/when he returns, he's probably at risk of re-injury.

On the flipside, Clippers would love to get Ibaka back at some point to pull Gobert out of the paint more often.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bryant81

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Conley's issue may linger throughout this series. Even if/when he returns, he's probably at risk of re-injury.

On the flipside, Clippers would love to get Ibaka back at some point to pull Gobert out of the paint more often.
    Agree when a player his age has mastering issues they usually don’t go away. He has also been hurt a lot the last several years.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Leonard needs a big game

Clips can’t win ever if he is not ever 35

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

goat draws attention

i dont agree with it but it is like portnoy reaching out to tiktok users

sbr should buy goat milk one of those gold chains that has milk chocolate inside

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo

Think i'm riding with Nets again tonight, Bucks showed me all I needed to no in Game 2, after getting shit on in Game 1 great teams bounce back in game 2 and at least make it competitive they lost by like 50, think there soul was ripped from them now there heart gets ripped out in Game 3 even though they are at home. But does anybody really no anymore? lol.

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Stated my opinion. Could care less what the public is on.
    All good on Bucks myself

Don't know bout Jazz Clips too close to call imo

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by WireWire View Post
    Think i'm riding with Nets again tonight, Bucks showed me all I needed to no in Game 2, after getting shit on in Game 1 great teams bounce back in game 2 and at least make it competitive they lost by like 50, think there soul was ripped from them now there heart gets ripped out in Game 3 even though they are at home. But does anybody really no anymore? lol.
    That's a fair point but don't forget that game to game does not really mean much in the NBA. Without Harden these are two pretty even teams.

Most of SBR was on the bucks to win this series when Harden was playing, now most of them are jumping ship when he's not even in the lineup.

I think Nets can easily win tonight but I wonder if the others from the Nets are gonna show up on the road. Shammet Harris Blake and all those guys who have been lights out.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Nets could get blown out

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

if jazz play a full game and not just a half clips have no chance in utah

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 119

Fuk !!!! here goes my clips + plays 
    he is bound to hit one sooner or later

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    if jazz play a full game and not just a half clips have no chance in utah
    Jazz played a full game in game 1. You live by the 3 you die by the 3 simple as that. 3s don't go in based on law of averages they go in based on quality of players and quality of looks. Everything they were putting up was a contested 3. Just chucks at the rim. Lucky for them Mitchell got it going and hit them.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Jazz played a full game in game 1. You live by the 3 you die by the 3 simple as that. 3s don't go in based on law of averages they go in based on quality of players and quality of looks. Everything they were putting up was a contested 3. Just chucks at the rim. Lucky for them Mitchell got it going and hit them.

fukkin clown show

nbaprofosor

There's nothing wrong with being a loser, it just depends on how good you are at it. And i have to admit you are the King. And i can't fukking take jazz anymore. Already place 10 k on clips+3.5 you fuk. Don't take denver tomorrow !!!

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Ill agree to that since utah takes the most 3's in the league but there was a noticeable difference between first half and 2nd half besides the 3's being chucked and that was crashing the offensive boards and defense, if jazz play with a defensive mindset for 4 qtrs and at least crash the boards a little more in first halfI dont see clips being able to offset that for a full game we'll see but george needs to get going

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Taking Clips ML +135 and buying the .5 on the Bucks to -3 -120...
    Was basically saying in the other thread that the books were keeping that hook there. -120 or not, the -3 is the right spread to go there if you like milwaukee.

Good Luck tonight GOAT. Hope you didn't jump right into the Contrarian Fund, the timing was terrible from our last discussion lol. Not just me, but the whole market collapsed this week. I think we see a better weekend.

Good luck again.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

if the Clippers don't win tonight they are garbage.

both Clips and Bucks have to prove it before I put money on them.
    Last edited by Snowball; 06-10-21 at 05:04 PM.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Like the Clips but not the Bucks.

Best of luck man.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

I took Clips +3

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Clips ML?

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Was basically saying in the other thread that the books were keeping that hook there. -120 or not, the -3 is the right spread to go there if you like milwaukee.

Good Luck tonight GOAT. Hope you didn't jump right into the Contrarian Fund, the timing was terrible from our last discussion lol. Not just me, but the whole market collapsed this week. I think we see a better weekend.

Good luck again.

And that's why you buy the hook.

Can't believe these guys ended up pushing though after 35 or whatever points in the first quarter. Kevin Durant again showed why he's unstoppable. Smothered all game and almost hits a one footed heave at the end for the tie. So deadly, so scary to bet against.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Yep, lands on the 3.

"3" often LOOKS like a great buy-down. The math doesn't back it up, tho. Paying 10-cents, for about 8-cents in value.

Gd Lk on 2nd leg.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

Clippers just aren't as good a three-point shooting team as the numbers suggest... Every time they close the gap a little, the Jazz stiff-arms them with a threeball. The Clips get some quality looks but cannot match Utah in a long range shooting duel. There's guys on the Clippers with good % shooting the three, but in reality the only guy you can trust to knock them down is Kennard (who's not a two way player) and maybe Kawhi.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

LAC again down 0-2

glad I don't need a miracle from then again

haven't and won't touch this series

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Clippers just aren't as good a three-point shooting team as the numbers suggest... Every time they close the gap a little, the Jazz stiff-arms them with a threeball. The Clips get some quality looks but cannot match Utah in a long range shooting duel. There's guys on the Clippers with good % shooting the three, but in reality the only guy you can trust to knock them down is Kennard (who's not a two way player) and maybe Kawhi.
    This

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

12 pt game with over 1.5 quarters left

12 point leads are NOTHING in the NBA

ThanksForTheFade
    ThanksForTheFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1864

There's nothing wrong with being a loser, it just depends on how good you are at it. And i have to admit you are the King. And i can't fukking take jazz anymore. Already place 10 k on clips+3.5 you fuk. Don't take denver tomorrow !!!

nbaprofosor

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheFade View Post
    TFTF, are u a professional fader? Wish I could find a group of posters that was bad enuf to fade. Most bad-pickers get buried and stop posting.

I do think there's some sentiment for fading when the teeter-totter is tilted too hard to one side.

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    TFTF, are u a professional fader? Wish I could find a group of posters that was bad enuf to fade. Most bad-pickers get buried and stop posting.

I do think there's some sentiment for fading when the teeter-totter is tilted too hard to one side.
    I agree with this chucky i would love to find a group or some people who fade others or have a few guys they fade who post regularly, that's how you can be profitable in 2021 in all seriousness.

12 Last