1. #71
    Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-09
    Posts: 8,833
    Betpoints: 9341

    Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Media contact is 100% a part of being an athlete.

    Not just playing your game.

    The two go hand in hand.

    She might as well say she likes to play tennis but hates returning serves.

    It's all a part of the jump to that level, and you get paid for it too.

    I bet she liked the checks she got for success.



    Next thing you know she'll tell people not to look at her pictures.

    The one's she took and approved for public consumption.
    Without media there are no BIG bucks.
    Suck it up, bitch! It goes with the territory.
    QUIT for ever......not a chance.
    Wait for the apology very soon.

  2. #72
    Buena Onda
    Buena Onda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-25-18
    Posts: 148
    Betpoints: 1767

    Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    Don't like the media, good on her.

    If someone hates public speaking then why force them to do an interview?

    They are pro athletes not sales people. Have you heard her interviews? It's obvious she has some issue like Aspergers etc.
    Then she should go play in the special olympics or something. She's a professional athlete and if her mental health affects her that much, she does need to take some time off from playing tennis and concentrate or her improving her quality of life. If you can deal with the pressure of playing in a grand slam final against the greatest female tennis player of all time and win, but you cannot do a 20 minute presser after a match to answer some inconvenient questions, that is an issue with her. These journalists have a job to do too and even if their questions are stupid, just give them a Marshawn Lynch answer or tell them to fukk right off and make a point. Instead, she goes on twitter or instagram or whatever and gives a 20 page explanation for why she is doing what she is doing. It is so contrived and weak it makes me want to puke. Riiight, She didn't know this was going to cause a controversy? And what is with all of the bikini pics and shit? I don't see many clinically depressed people smiling in their bikinis like they're Cindy fuckking Crawford circa 1992 like her. It's a brilliant move by her though. She might take a little more criticism from the media, they (the media) won't want to drag this out much longer now that so many of the athlete media darlings are coming out in her defense. 48 hours from now, the media won't be able to criticize her at all b/c anyone who does will be labeled as anti-mental health. When the French is over, I bet ATP and WTP revise the rules for press conferences and acquiesce to her "demands".

    She just seems extremely immature to me.

    If I were an up-and-coming woman tennis player, I'd be in her head talking trash 24/7 like Gary Payton because you know you'd own her mental midget ass when you got on the court to play.
    Last edited by Buena Onda; 05-31-21 at 10:16 PM.

  3. #73
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 369,031
    Betpoints: 1320

    Tennis press really easy to compared to USA and soccer

    She is just a new generation loser

    Also too much money too quick is never a good thing at her age

  4. #74
    nuxx??
    nuxx??'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-06-17
    Posts: 465
    Betpoints: 5501

    She's a new generation entitled spoiled brat who is using mental health in order to change decades old rules. This is what Woke social justice warriors do, leverage social influence to bend rules in their favor.

    Hopefully she gets banned for life.

  5. #75
    beefcake
    beefcake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-26-09
    Posts: 13,713
    Betpoints: 24

    Quote Originally Posted by Buena Onda View Post
    Then she should go play in the special olympics or something. She's a professional athlete and if her mental health affects her that much, she does need to take some time off from playing tennis and concentrate or her improving her quality of life. If you can deal with the pressure of playing in a grand slam final against the greatest female tennis player of all time and win, but you cannot do a 20 minute presser after a match to answer some inconvenient questions, that is an issue with her. These journalists have a job to do too and even if their questions are stupid, just give them a Marshawn Lynch answer or tell them to fukk right off and make a point. Instead, she goes on twitter or instagram or whatever and gives a 20 page explanation for why she is doing what she is doing. It is so contrived and weak it makes me want to puke. Riiight, She didn't know this was going to cause a controversy? And what is with all of the bikini pics and shit? I don't see many clinically depressed people smiling in their bikinis like they're Cindy fuckking Crawford circa 1992 like her. It's a brilliant move by her though. She might take a little more criticism from the media, they (the media) won't want to drag this out much longer now that so many of the athlete media darlings are coming out in her defense. 48 hours from now, the media won't be able to criticize her at all b/c anyone who does will be labeled as anti-mental health. When the French is over, I bet ATP and WTP revise the rules for press conferences and acquiesce to her "demands".

    She just seems extremely immature to me.

    If I were an up-and-coming woman tennis player, I'd be in her head talking trash 24/7 like Gary Payton because you know you'd own her mental midget ass when you got on the court to play.
    These are good points.Im
    All
    For for her mental health although I do agree that this was a good move long term in getting what she wants.Shes isnt as dumb as people think.She is one step ahead IMO..whether you like it or not.

  6. #76
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 369,031
    Betpoints: 1320

    Yep 100000%

    Zero wrong with her

    Quote Originally Posted by nuxx?? View Post
    She's a new generation entitled spoiled brat who is using mental health in order to change decades old rules. This is what Woke social justice warriors do, leverage social influence to bend rules in their favor.

    Hopefully she gets banned for life.

  7. #77
    Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Jerm3462's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-09-09
    Posts: 4,452
    Betpoints: 9441

    What's this chicks story? I've been out of the tennis gambling game for a few years. Is she half Japanese/ half Black?

  8. #78
    PlayzDont
    PlayzDont's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-19-21
    Posts: 112

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Tennis press really easy to compared to USA and soccer

    She is just a new generation loser

    Also too much money too quick is never a good thing at her age
    She made like 50 mil and bounced

  9. #79
    Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-09-11
    Posts: 28,071
    Betpoints: 6464

    Isn’t it funny how the same people who post things like shut up and dribble and you arent paid to talk… Are now in here claiming that we need to hear these athletes talk. You just can’t win.
    Points Awarded:

    Mac4Lyfe gave Jayvegas420 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: seaborneq, and jtoler

  10. #80
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 369,031
    Betpoints: 1320

    Dating some ghetto boy does not help her either

  11. #81
    Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-09-11
    Posts: 28,071
    Betpoints: 6464

    You were right coach but, this can only help improve your chances of slamming her this year

  12. #82
    SamsNCharge99
    4x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-22-08
    Posts: 36,790
    Betpoints: 957

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Dating some ghetto boy does not help her either
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/29/2021


  13. #83
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 369,031
    Betpoints: 1320

    Players get way too much money, she used the riots to her advantage and corporations through tons of money at her as she use the black angle that Im suppressed

    Shes doing the same thing here in a different way corporations are going to throw money at her Thinking its cool


    Shes not even remotely depressed

  14. #84
    Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-09-11
    Posts: 28,071
    Betpoints: 6464

    She doesn’t work on salary coach

  15. #85
    Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 40,304
    Betpoints: 6109

    Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    its silly to make athletes do press conferences anyways. athletes are only allowed to say non controversial stuff or they get fined/suspended. its just fake boring crap.
    The only way the tourney can give out the huge prizes is by having their star athletes available for the media. She made +$55 million last year, the most for any female athlete. It's part of the game.

  16. #86
    JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-11-12
    Posts: 6,995
    Betpoints: 36

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    The only way the tourney can give out the huge prizes is by having their star athletes available for the media. She made +$55 million last year, the most for any female athlete. It's part of the game.
    wasn't most of that money from sponserships?

    i think her sponsers wont back out. if anything, they'll love the publicity and make her look like a mental health hero

  17. #87
    Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 40,304
    Betpoints: 6109

    Quote Originally Posted by wombat View Post
    All these millennials and Gen Z need to man the fukk up and stop crying mental illness for every single little thing. They've been sheltered all their life and use mental illness as a crutch for anything.
    and they all have easy access to guns...

  18. #88
    Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 40,304
    Betpoints: 6109

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    If she didn't want to play she shouldn't have come. It's not fair for other players who were seeded below her. Now their brackets are messed up.
    What do you mean? Wouldn't it help their bracket if she's out? One less good athlete to face. I'm not following?

  19. #89
    Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 40,304
    Betpoints: 6109

    Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    wasn't most of that money from sponserships?
    i think her sponsers wont back out. if anything, they'll love the publicity and make her look like a mental health hero
    Yep, $50 million of the $55 million was from endorsements. I'm sure her sponsors won't back out NOW... but if she continues to withdraw from tourneys and don't keep winning, she'll be kicked to the curb for the next up and comer winner. This look won't last long. She'll get her shit together or have her 15 minutes of fame over.

  20. #90
    Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-09
    Posts: 8,833
    Betpoints: 9341

    Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    wasn't most of that money from sponserships?

    i think her sponsers wont back out. if anything, they'll love the publicity and make her look like a mental health hero
    Sad but true....the next Kapperdick.....woe is me.

  21. #91
    KiDBaZkiT
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-20-09
    Posts: 11,404
    Betpoints: 120

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Dating some ghetto boy does not help her either
    Probably is actually the root of all of this.

  22. #92
    JIBBBY
    Have a nice day :)
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 67,460
    Betpoints: 43

    Take some meds and get back out there and play, that's your profession and job. She quit!!

    Probably has daddy issues..

  23. #93
    Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 40,304
    Betpoints: 6109

    Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Probably is actually the root of all of this.

    They kinda look alike. She definitely looks cray-cray.

  24. #94
    MOBIL19
    MOBIL19's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-31-20
    Posts: 653
    Betpoints: 288

    She needs a shrink, not boyfriend.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/26/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/22/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/19/2021


  25. #95
    Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-09
    Posts: 8,833
    Betpoints: 9341

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    They kinda look alike. She definitely looks cray-cray.
    She looks like his mother.

  26. #96
    Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-10-12
    Posts: 1,208
    Betpoints: 108

    Anybody that thinks shes hot especially the guy that gets his rooster hard looking at her bikini pics needs to check in to a mental hospital.

    Shes very very far from hot.
    Points Awarded:

    Jerm3462 gave Sato 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  27. #97
    JIBBBY
    Have a nice day :)
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 67,460
    Betpoints: 43

    Quote Originally Posted by Sato View Post
    Anybody that thinks shes hot especially the guy that gets his rooster hard looking at her bikini pics needs to check in to a mental hospital.

    Shes very very far from hot.
    Agreed, she kinda looks like a dude without makeup on. Not that attractive. Since she's also mental and one crazy asss beoootch that makes her even more of a non grab.

    I'm out...


  28. #98
    thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-23-09
    Posts: 11,745
    Betpoints: 43506

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    Do not like her in general but agree with her here

    Fukk the media

    She's there to play tennis



    I wish she would've said I'm just here so I don't get fined
    Without the media then they would just be playing tennis in the backyard for free

    Media create stories which creates buzz, which creates subscribers and advertisements and TV commercials and sponsors which creates millions of dollars

    It's up to you to decide and most everyone except a few decide correctly.

    It's a penetrating interview. Yeah we really gave it all out there, yeah I felt good today, it was a tough match but she's a great opponent.

    People just say the most generic shit and that's all you have to do
    Points Awarded:

    juicername gave thechaoz 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

    Mac4Lyfe gave thechaoz 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  29. #99
    thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-23-09
    Posts: 11,745
    Betpoints: 43506

    Quote Originally Posted by Sato View Post
    Anybody that thinks shes hot especially the guy that gets his rooster hard looking at her bikini pics needs to check in to a mental hospital.

    Shes very very far from hot.
    She's nasty everybody's thirsty from covid

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  30. #100
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 369,031
    Betpoints: 1320

    Chaoz correct

    Lol good one
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: thechaoz

  31. #101
    Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Jerm3462's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-09-09
    Posts: 4,452
    Betpoints: 9441

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    They kinda look alike. She definitely looks cray-cray.
    She looks like an Asian Wanda sykes

  32. #102
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 369,031
    Betpoints: 1320

    If you think she is pretty you could be Bi

  33. #103
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 69,831
    Betpoints: 583

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Isn’t it funny how the same people who post things like shut up and dribble and you arent paid to talk… Are now in here claiming that we need to hear these athletes talk. You just can’t win.
    Points Awarded:

    Mac4Lyfe gave KVB 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  34. #104
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 369,031
    Betpoints: 1320

    disgusting's girl

  35. #105
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 69,831
    Betpoints: 583

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


First 12345 Last
Top