degennn
    degennn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5047

Pick chat. Dont respond to trolls.

Let's just fu- king talk about sports man. I'm gunna try and keep this thread alive with my insight and I hope the actual good people on sbr do the same. Ignore the trolls. I dont wanna have to fish through a bunch of garbage for some good sh it.
    Last edited by shari91; 05-28-21 at 07:55 PM.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Yes sir

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

saloon

Orbison
    Orbison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 153468

what game do you want to talk about?

degennn

Quote Originally Posted by Orbison View Post
    what game do you want to talk about?
    Man...just post when you see something. I'll be talking tennis is a couple hours. Just want a space on this sports betting forum where we can actually converse about lines and reads.

degennn

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    saloon
    Sure man. Find this thread in the saloon man. I didnt trash talk your japan overs did I,m you wanna actually talk picks or you wanna exchange dumb sh its?

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

bucks tomorrow

degennn

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    bucks tomorrow
    I love a line flip. Almost autobet for me but it's a long ways from making a decision. Right now, I think that looks like heat

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by degennn View Post
    I love a line flip. Almost autobet for me but it's a long ways from making a decision. Right now, I think that looks like heat
    already locked in

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

That early open wasn't really widespread but it was the open nonetheless and of course we haven't closed yet either, but here's a home opener as fave, then flip by close stat.

This is from May 2nd, not too old, not sure there were many instances since then.

What a wild ride...

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    How far you want to stretch it Minny?

For example, on April 9th Charlotte opened a -8.5 favorite at home but became a +3.5 dog by game time.

Like Arch said, a lot of this anymore is personnel announcements.

I keep saying that capping the NBA probabilities has come down to capping the probabilities that a player is going to play that night.

And so many of these are game time announcements anymore. It's ridiculous.

But, here's some fodder for you...

Since the 2016-17 season until now I have betting on the home team after it's opened as a favorite and then closed as a dog at exactly 50-50 over the last 212 plays.

Thats 105-105-2.

Now, if you had bet the same unit on the home team at the close for each of those games here's the ride you went on...

degennn

already locked in
    Bol!

I usually like to monitor line movements and money until almost tip. Alot of information there. I dont think I'll be missing out on many .5's of points if I wait but it's good to get in early if you feel good sometimes

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

...Right now, I think that looks like heat
    I agree here.

degennn

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    I agree here.
    Let's monitor this! And talk about it without any animosity against other peoples opinions

We are a group of people trying to predict the future here.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24927

I'm starting a petition to have this thread deleted. PM me for details.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

lb said you're a good guy so I might post a few losers tomorrow.

degennn

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    lb said you're a good guy so I might post a few losers tomorrow.
    Hey man. No disrespect in the other thread. You've obviously been around a while but to say lb post chalk sounded like you were new. All good though water under the bridge. My apologies. Let's win together. All these trash talkers on here not making money and posting garbage can go fu ck themselves

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

This is a weird place man. Most of the ppl here are literally only here waiting for others to lose so they can talk shit without posting any plays or not tracking them. Which also makes me believe the vast majority here don't even bet at all.

Half of the posts on this forum is "dumb shit" and the forum seems so desperate for any activity that they rely on half the forum posts being "dumb shit".

Anyway, gl with your plays.

degennn

Quote Originally Posted by Allure View Post
    This is a weird place man. Most of the ppl here are literally only here waiting for others to lose so they can talk shit without posting any plays or not tracking them. Which also makes me believe the vast majority here don't even bet at all.

Half of the posts on this forum is "dumb shit" and the forum seems so desperate for any activity that they rely on half the forum posts being "dumb shit".

Anyway, gl with your plays.
    It was better than this before. I just want to discuss plays with like minded people and win money. I agree it doesnt seem like alot of these people bet at all. People who bet know what it feels like to lose and doesnt sh it on others for losing

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

nba playoffs this is how you win

watch game 1's

wizards cover due to missed free throws - fade game 2 win

bucks play ugly only make 5 3's @ home... win in OT no cover - play game 2 spread win

lakers lose game 1 - win and cover game 2

jazz lose gm 1 outright - mitchell returns win and cover big spread

NY loses game 1 at home wins game 2

degennn

nba playoffs this is how you win

watch game 1's

wizards cover due to missed free throws - fade game 2 win

bucks play ugly only make 5 3's @ home... win in OT no cover - play game 2 spread win

lakers lose game 1 - win and cover game 2

jazz lose gm 1 outright - mitchell returns win and cover big spread

NY loses game 1 at home wins game 2
    Homie I have the score app. Tell me about tommorow.

Allure

Homie I have the score app. Tell me about tommorow.
    This. Everyone a master gambler after the fact.

Let's have game 3 plays. Before the games are played that is.

Allure

Is CP3 playing? Don't see Suns winning even covering if Paul is out.

Garbage Clippers small fave on the road. Do they have any dignity? Will they win a game?

degennn

Is CP3 playing? Don't see Suns winning even covering if Paul is out.

Garbage Clippers small fave on the road. Do they have any dignity? Will they win a game?
    I think clips is a good martingale spot. Too much pride to go 4-0. May be juicy and I probably wont play it that way...

Djokovic can cover 7.5 tonight. He didnt cover against a scrub (i had the scrub +7.5). Coria serve is garbage

Allure

Taking Lajovic and Munar in a parlay. In theory it should hit.

degennn

Taking Lajovic and Munar in a parlay. In theory it should hit.
    Ooooo...sorry but I dont like that at all. Both gasquet and martin playing above their expected level.

degennn

Curious to hear your thoughts though. My thoughts are just based on short eye test

degennn

I had andrej +197 yesterday (posted)

Allure

Ooooo...sorry but I dont like that at all. Both gasquet and martin playing above their expected level.
    Martin was on court for 2.5 hours against Basi whereas Lajovic easily took care of Chardy. There will be crowd allowed so that will motivate him further.

Same goes for Munar. It is more of a Gasquet fade than anything. Also Munar had significantly less time on the court and Gasquet being old as fukk that'll be an advantage.

You can argue whether these have value, I wouldn't necessarily say it has, but as a small wager I'll take it. Remember: when you win there is no juice. Lol.

Also taking Zhang +1.5 sets vs Cirstea. Its WTA and at +105 it's worth a play. These hit more often than not. It's freaking WTA.

degennn

Martin was on court for 2.5 hours against Basi whereas Lajovic easily took care of Chardy. There will be crowd allowed so that will motivate him further.

Same goes for Munar. It is more of a Gasquet fade than anything. Also Munar had significantly less time on the court and Gasquet being old as fukk that'll be an advantage.

You can argue whether these have value, I wouldn't necessarily say it has, but as a small wager I'll take it. Remember: when you win there is no juice. Lol.

Also taking Zhang +1.5 sets vs Cirstea. Its WTA and at +105 it's worth a play. These hit more often than not. It's freaking WTA.
    I'll tail for a half unit on both. Haha. I dont have strong opinion and it sounds like you have an angle. Let's hit this

degennn

I got the zhang play at -116.

degennn

Sorry +116

degennn

I think clips is a good martingale spot. Too much pride to go 4-0. May be juicy and I probably wont play it that way...

Djokovic can cover 7.5 tonight. He didnt cover against a scrub (i had the scrub +7.5). Coria serve is garbage
    The -7 line dropped alot....vyas. where you at brother

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

It was better than this before. I just want to discuss plays with like minded people and win money. I agree it doesnt seem like alot of these people bet at all. People who bet know what it feels like to lose and doesnt sh it on others for losing
    Just so you know, from someone who has been here a minute, you are in PT. If you just want to talk sports go to the subforum for that sport. There you will find all picks and won't see as much of the clown show. PT has always been and will always be what I like to call "the jungle". Only the strong survive. Yes, from year to year you get some loud mouths that only want to argue about everything for pages and pages but they always fade away or eventually get banned for something stupid. But this is PT, where the real degenerates and smartasses post. If you can't handle the bullshit then go to the subforums. That is what they are there for.

I agree it gets really stupid at certain times of the year but what are you going to do? It isn't going to change so just embrace the suck pal. I mean what do you expect when the ring leader of PT is JJ?

degennn

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Just so you know, from someone who has been here a minute, you are in PT. If you just want to talk sports go to the subforum for that sport. There you will find all picks and won't see as much of the clown show. PT has always been and will always be what I like to call "the jungle". Only the strong survive. Yes, from year to year you get some loud mouths that only want to argue about everything for pages and pages but they always fade away or eventually get banned for something stupid. But this is PT, where the real degenerates and smartasses post. If you can't handle the bullshit then go to the subforums. That is what they are there for.

I agree it gets really stupid at certain times of the year but what are you going to do? It isn't going to change so just embrace the suck pal. I mean what do you expect when the ring leader of PT is JJ?
    All facts but the subforums dont have the activity they used to. Seems like sbr has lost so many quality users that used to post in the subs forums. Ghost town in there. I dont think it's a lost cause here in PT. Anyways I'm hoping this thread can spark some quality conversations that lead to wins

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Good luck with it degen, carry on

1234 Last