dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Inside Info

Raiders will open the season at home on MNF vs Baltimore. Apparently there are books that will take this bet, but I haven’t found one yet.

If you have one that will take the bet on who the raiders will play in week 1 (or who will open the season on Monday night), load up on it.

Schedule will be announced to the public tomorrow.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

i'm sure u can get 6 figures down on something like this

Orbison
    Orbison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 153420

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    Raiders will open the season at home on MNF vs Baltimore. Apparently there are books that will take this bet, but I haven’t found one yet.

If you have one that will take the bet on who the raiders will play in week 1 (or who will open the season on Monday night), load up on it.

Schedule will be announced to the public tomorrow.
    i can't think of a single book anywhere who would even think of offering such a prop since there's so many people involved within the NFL in making the schedule

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    i'm sure u can get 6 figures down on something like this
    It's not a team total from Singapore bro

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    It's not a team total from Singapore bro
    i bet w a local who uses a p2p book with terrible high juice not player friendly at all, he lets me bet what i want cuz i lose a ton, i have noticed even bet365 soccer lines aren't that great anymore , especially live betting, sky high juice and just laughable lines with like 5 mins left team down 2 goals with a red card will be only 20-1 odds to win

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    i bet w a local who uses a p2p book with terrible high juice not player friendly at all, he lets me bet what i want cuz i lose a ton, i have noticed even bet365 soccer lines aren't that great anymore , especially live betting, sky high juice and just laughable lines with like 5 mins left team down 2 goals with a red card will be only 20-1 odds to win
    100% true; inplay betting getting worst day by day... the most common bet in soccer is BTTS and overs... it is not even worth betting on these even if you win you are losing long term...

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

wish i could find someone gullible to take it