fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17024

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    I'm conditioned to trust hard working medical experts, I admit it

Don't know what past drugs you're talking about, but for something released for mass consumption on this scale you can rest assured it will have been tested very thoroughly.
    just off the top of my head, the polio vaccine initially infected around 20% of the children it was used on with polio. right now we have an opioid epidemic because of a bunch of unethical doctors and pharma pushed opioids for profit. you can also include heroine in this since it was invented by doctors.

doctors used to bleed ppl, shock ppl, lobotomize ppl, treat ppl with urine, use speed for dieting, and prescribe mercury. 100 years from now ppl will probably look back at some of the procedures doctors do now with horror.

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17024

johns hopkins study estimated around 250k ppl die from medical errors every year here. if medical incompetence was a category it would be the third leading cause of death in the usa.

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/news...eath_in_the_us
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ballin24

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

Lebron is an injury prone cry baby, cop hater, BLM supporter that hates white people. Race baiter hater..

Will be happy to see him retire even though I'm a Laker fan. Fock this guy.. I'm sick of him already.

I'm still not over the fake racist spray paint gate scandal he made up..

Points Awarded:

hawkwind gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    johns hopkins study estimated around 250k ppl die from medical errors every year here. if medical incompetence was a category it would be the third leading cause of death in the usa.

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/news...eath_in_the_us
    I've been saying this for years. High paid doctors who go to school for years kill more people than anyone else.

Four33
    5-3-2
    Four33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1854

The play in is a stupid Doncic complained about it as well.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lol ghetto
    People

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Lol ghetto
    People
    Lol racist
    Hillbillies

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

The NBA drama queen has spoken again..

https://sports.yahoo.com/father-time...193940641.html

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16173

Got to admit, it's really put the cat amongst the pigeons out west. Three really good teams terrified of being that #7 seed. There will be a day when the #7 team doesn't make the playoffs and nobody wants to be that first case.

IBetYou

Problem is it just gives another advantage to the elite teams, having that extra rest while less talented opponents have to work...

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

LeBron is really going to be mad that he can't shit on the country or wear his BLM propaganda at the summer Olympics.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stake1

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Lakers might be a better team without Lebron now. Players don't stand around and watch Lebron dribble and ball hog.

Lebron isn't the same player anymore.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Lakers might be a better team without Lebron now. Players don't stand around and watch Lebron dribble and ball hog.
    Lebron isn't the same player anymore.
    Jibbby - when are you ever right??? At least a broke clock is correct twice a day. You're going on months....

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Jibbby - when are you ever right??? At least a broke clock is correct twice a day. You're going on months....
    Well, AD needs to still get back into playing form, this Laker team could be a different and better team in a few weeks even without Lebron. AD was on injury reserve for months and just came back.

I may be wrong but I may be right.. We'll see Macster?

IBetYou

He said so himself he's not the same player -very unusual for a player talk that way. But maybe just being a drama queen.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

He said so himself he's not the same player -very unusual for a player talk that way. But maybe just being a drama queen.
    He's just making up excuses ahead of time, that's all

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

He's setting himself up for failure with that comment. He's throwing in the towel. Lebron is done..

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Well, AD needs to still get back into playing form, this Laker team could be a different and better team in a few weeks even without Lebron. AD was on injury reserve for months and just came back.

I may be wrong but I may be right.. We'll see Macster?
    AD has never led a team anywhere. Lebron has led multiple teams to the finals and titles. No way in hell are the Lakers better without him. Yeah, he's a first class dick, who I hope can miss time due to covid since he's a non vaxxer but the Lakers can only go as far as he takes them. Most normal people would have been out for the rest of the season the way the dude rolled up his ankle. Lebron is a medical miracle. I can't hate on his game.

Mac4Lyfe

He's always been a drama queen. Big whiner too.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

When he first went back to Cleveland said it was Kevin Love's team

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    AD has never led a team anywhere. Lebron has led multiple teams to the finals and titles. No way in hell are the Lakers better without him. Yeah, he's a first class dick, who I hope can miss time due to covid since he's a non vaxxer but the Lakers can only go as far as he takes them. Most normal people would have been out for the rest of the season the way the dude rolled up his ankle. Lebron is a medical miracle. I can't hate on his game.
    I've rolled my ankle so bad years ago where I couldn't walk, worse then Lebron. I was back in 2 weeks. 3 weeks as good as new. Stop your non sense Mac. Lebron has access to the best medicines and doctors also. Dude quit.

Ballin24
    Ballin24's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 864

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I've been saying this for years. High paid doctors who go to school for years kill more people than anyone else.
    It’s true. I suffer from a rare disease called post finasteride syndrome. It’s pretty much left me disabled and destroyed my entire life. Doctors/big pharma are rarely held accountable for their mistakes. There’s thousands of us suffering from finasteride usage (a commonly prescribed hair loss drug which lowers male hormones). The disease is horrific. It’s unbelievable to normal people when I explain it.

People who suffer from medical errors don’t have much recourse as we can’t sue pharma to find a cure or treatment for us. We also have to fund research on our own. Big pharma controls the narrative as they are the ones who fund all the major studies. A lot of the medical community also shuns us. Opioid crisis is a major one that people can look to if they blindly trust the medical establishment.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

And here we are...

If the Lakers don’t win most of their remaining 5 games, the play-in round awaits.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    And here we are...

If the Lakers don’t win most of their remaining 5 games, the play-in round awaits.
    I think they have already accepted play in

shoild beat dubs and then get a good first rd matchup

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Lakers will lose the first play in game then win the second then be favored against the number 1 seeded jazz. This league is so stupid

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 174

Lakers back in the mix after back to back wins

still think yhey want the 7 seed

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Lebron sitting today

He’s dodging the good teams and playing the weaker teams

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Lakers will lose the first play in game then win the second then be favored against the number 1 seeded jazz. This league is so stupid
    dont think they would be favored over jazz

Ballin24
    Ballin24's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 864

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    dont think they would be favored over jazz
    lakers would definitely be favorites. Utah is a regular season team and they might not even have Donovan Mitchell for the first couple of games.

IBetYou

I'd be shocked to see the Lakers dogs in any round. Home court advantage isn't a big deal. Seems they're just about over their injury issues also.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by Ballin24 View Post
    lakers would definitely be favorites. Utah is a regular season team and they might not even have Donovan Mitchell for the first couple of games.
    yea guess I was thinking theyd make it according to current rankings but nah james makes one throw that out the window this is what he plays for and being in the finals every yr

First 123