Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Wow I cannot understand one word Jackson saying, I did not realize he was that dumb.
    WTF??
    I'd love to see the closed caption or a sign language interpreter when he talks.

beavis13
    beavis13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Henry never got off. Titans fail..

Oh and yes I could never understand a word Jackson ever says. It's like another language I agree. I'm being serious too. Not racist. It's crazy!!

I wouldn't even call that ebonics.

Yea, no chance Tennessee wins with Henry rushing for 40 yards.

nomar122977
    nomar122977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4376

Bears +10.5 over 48. Let's goooooo!!!

Mac4Lyfe

This is what Lamar was saying...

beavis13

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I'd love to see the closed caption or a sign language interpreter when he talks.
    Problem would be who the hell could interpret what he's "saying"

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lamar probably a good kid too but you can see how these guys get into trouble off the field, swindled with money just pure lack of education and it should not happen. I do not get where the breakdown is happening.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Henry never got off. Titans fail..
    Horrible playcalling. Baltimore was stacking the box on 1st down and the Titan's just tried ramming Henry into it. 1st down should have been play action, quick crossing patterns or slip screens. They wasted like 90% of their first downs with poor play calling. Then they were hamstringed with long 2nd and 3rd downs. Raven's defense has also gotten healthy the last few weeks, so they are going to be a load to beat in the playoffs. I'm not sure many defenses could contain their run game like the Titans did for a couple of quarters. I think I favor them in the AFC right now.

beavis13

Lamar probably a good kid too but you can see how these guys get into trouble off the field, swindled with money just pure lack of education and it should not happen. I do not get where the breakdown is happening.
    I'd say it's who these guys are choosing to surround themselves with.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by beavis13 View Post
    Problem would be who the hell could interpret what he's "saying"
    Which makes for great comedy. Eventually the interpreter would just have to make shit up.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Horrible playcalling. Baltimore was stacking the box on 1st down and the Titan's just tried ramming Henry into it. 1st down should have been play action, quick crossing patterns or slip screens. They wasted like 90% of their first downs with poor play calling. Then they were hamstringed with long 2nd and 3rd downs. Raven's defense has also gotten healthy the last few weeks, so they are going to be a load to beat in the playoffs. I'm not sure many defenses could contain their run game like the Titans did for a couple of quarters. I think I favor them in the AFC right now.
    The Davis injury was big, Titans just didn’t have much to work with in the passing game with Davis down outside of Brown.

Mac4Lyfe

A lot of rich people lose or get swindled of money. Many are actually pretty smart. Many don't know how to properly save, get hammered by the IRS, property taxes, a lot by grubby family. It's hard to know how to take care of money if you've never really had it and got it pretty quickly.

First ... 5678