thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Trump won, Biden’s response on oil and gas should hurt him badly with in pennsylvania

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Biden was stuttering and tinkering with brain farts all night long.. He confused Trump with Abraham Lincoln at one point..
    Yeah he did, he was much more on the ball in the first one, of course trump never let him talk in that one. There was 10-15 times in this one where he stuttered or forgot what he was gonna say. He sat in a basement for days preparing for this supposedly. This is the most stressful job in the world, what will he look in 2 years if he wins?

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

Biden steam rolled Drumpf. Time for Drumpf to plan his escape to Moscow, because the SDNY is going lock him up after loses election.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 873

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    Yeah he did, he was much more on the ball in the first one, of course trump never let him talk in that one. There was 10-15 times in this one where he stuttered or forgot what he was gonna say. He sat in a basement for days preparing for this supposedly. This is the most stressful job in the world, what will he look in 2 years if he wins?
    I’ve said it 100 times... if Biden wins, he steps down pretty quickly either because of all the Hunter chatter or because of an illness and they backdoor a minority female into the presidency. Maybe I’m crazy... maybe I’m just tired but nothing is normal today.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Haven’t been on this site on forever just came to say trump 2020, you’re a bunch of freaks and losers if you say otherwise

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    I’ve said it 100 times... if Biden wins, he steps down pretty quickly either because of all the Hunter chatter or because of an illness and they backdoor a minority female into the presidency. Maybe I’m crazy... maybe I’m just tired but nothing is normal today.
    I said from day 1 zero percent chance he lasts 4 years. They want Kamala Harris to be President. The problem was that no one likes her, and she was polling at 1 percent. This is her only shot at being President. She will be the President for at least some time if Biden wins.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 873

I said from day 1 zero percent chance he lasts 4 years. They want Kamala Harris to be President. The problem was that no one likes her, and she was polling at 1 percent. This is her only shot at being President. She will be the President for at least some time if Biden wins.
    Totally agree. There’s no way Biden goes four years. I do see him probably eeking out this election for a variety of reasons but who knows? I wouldn’t put money on it. People are pissed and dug in so who do the independent moderates choose?

By 2024 I think we get to the future of both parties running or maybe just some younger candidates... which I think is needed. Very unique times with both parties having limited stars/high upside candidates. Mostly retreads with the exception of Trump and that’s honestly still his greatest appeal. Disruption.

andersonlee
    ???
    andersonlee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 430

Why would there be odds on an opinion?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

^^ I agree Biden doesn't make the 4 year term if he wins the election.. I'm even concerned if Trump can make another 4 years.

Biden for sure though dies or strokes out within 4 years. Dude is old and brain farting now.. Looks old and ready to die soon already..

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^^ I agree Biden doesn't make the 4 year term if he wins the election.. I'm even concerned if Trump can make another 4 years.

Biden for sure though dies or strokes out within 4 years. Dude is old and brain farting.. Looks old and ready to die soon..
    Yep, trump may not make 4 years either, so a hard look has to be taken at what’s behind them.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Yep, trump may not make 4 years either, so a hard look has to be taken at what’s behind them.
    Harris vs Pence.. We saw how that debate went.. Pence all day long over Harris if we go down the VP for President road..

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I’d rather Kamala Harris over Trump, Biden, or Pence

First 12