1. #1
    seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-08-06
    Posts: 22,559
    Betpoints: 9144

    Dan Quinn is out

    So is demitroff

  2. #2
    pologq
    Make SBR Great Again in 2023
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 19,212
    Betpoints: 4993

    him and obrien will have a podcast on how to suck ass

  3. #3
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 38,390
    Betpoints: 8031

    Took him out of his misery.

  4. #4
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    Bring in Vick

  5. #5
    adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-16-11
    Posts: 2,020
    Betpoints: 2400

    thankfully Dimitroff and his bicycle also leaving


  6. #6
    seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-08-06
    Posts: 22,559
    Betpoints: 9144

    They are not a good team talent wise or coaching wise. Carolina looked like the better team from kickoff to final gun. It wasn’t going to get any better this year.

  7. #7
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 38,390
    Betpoints: 8031

    Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    They are not a good team talent wise or coaching wise. Carolina looked like the better team from kickoff to final gun. It wasn’t going to get any better this year.
    Not good, but shouldn't be 0-5.

  8. #8
    seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-08-06
    Posts: 22,559
    Betpoints: 9144

    Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Not good, but shouldn't be 0-5.
    Shouldn’t be 0-5, but playoff years and super bowl appearances are far behind them.

  9. #9
    RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 65,214
    Betpoints: 43

    Gay?

  10. #10
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 92,088
    Betpoints: 3787

    Well he finally pulled out of blanks wife. Blanks kept firing blanks and got mad finally

  11. #11
    seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-08-06
    Posts: 22,559
    Betpoints: 9144

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    Gay?
    Not that there is anything wrong with that.

  12. #12
    Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-30-08
    Posts: 45,274
    Betpoints: 8331

    Terrible coach and organization

  13. #13
    kostasblues
    kostasblues's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-20-20
    Posts: 649
    Betpoints: 1225

    Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    him and obrien will have a podcast on how to suck ass
    great comment

    lol

  14. #14
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 17,711
    Betpoints: 194

    About time

  15. #15
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-13-09
    Posts: 19,540
    Betpoints: 8460

    So what do the Falcons do? They promote their defensive coordinator Raheem Morris to the head coaching job, even though the Falcon's defense ranks 31ST out of 32 teams. We all know the real reason why they did this. Morris is black and Atlanta is quickly turning into a Black community. There can be no other legitimate explanation. Surely not his coaching record. His defense blew two huge leads to Dallas and Chicago, and average giving up over 32 PPG. And this is the new HC?

  16. #16
    seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-08-06
    Posts: 22,559
    Betpoints: 9144

    Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    So what do the Falcons do? They promote their defensive coordinator Raheem Morris to the head coaching job, even though the Falcon's defense ranks 31ST out of 32 teams. We all know the real reason why they did this. Morris is black and Atlanta is quickly turning into a Black community. There can be no other legitimate explanation. Surely not his coaching record. His defense blew two huge leads to Dallas and Chicago, and average giving up over 32 PPG. And this is the new HC?
    He's the interim head coach. Dirk Koetter has had a chance and his offense doesn't look any better than the defense now. 6 in one hand and a half dozen in the other. Promote the lesser of the two evils.

  17. #17
    MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-18-10
    Posts: 14,760
    Betpoints: 1658

    They get off the hook for Rooney rule criticism for next FT hire by doing this now

Top