carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

Check this out from Heritage i just got

i was trying to bet the short hockey and got this the league is under review they hate damn winners when they dont have a damn edge They are telling me that "the league is under review"
    Points Awarded:

capitalist pig gave carolinakid 25 SBR Point(s) for this post.

carolinakid

hey the guy from heritage here, what the hell does it mean when the league under review

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Kicked ya 25 points, didn’t see a hockey thread yesterday morning so I played a over on the Russian short hockey and won. Never would have known about it except from your threads, thanks It was at Heritage

carolinakid

yes every game on wed afternoon went over except the last game, congrats on the winner, i just got another pm from heritage and was told they might now carried it any longer.i pm back and said if you can have women volleyball up, you can have this.i would like to ask all the posters here that have a heritage account what you play this or not, please pm them on the side and ask for it to be included on a daily thing.thank you in advance guys.we are all here on the same thing, to beat the books, if they take down something they dont have a edge on it not fair............

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

league under review??

I do not get it...any bother books offer it?

carolinakid

in all my years this is the 1st time i ever seen this from a book, bookmaker is the best but i want more options, then i get a 2nd pm later and they said that might not have it going forward.what i see from this they getting their ass beat bad.again guys i will ask you even if you dont like this short pro hockey and you have a heritage account, either click on the live chat or send them a pm to kept posting lines on this.again thank you in advance.JJ they had all the lines up today for the day games and about 2 hrs before the 1 eastern pm game they took all the lines down

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

1:10 am game 7 goals in the 1st period one in the 2nd.. I’ve seen this script before.

Proletari away team and just off a rebound game up 2 going into the 3rd period.

carolinakid

yes the early 1200 eastern am games are crazy they cant put up 1 ot 2 in the 1st period and 6 or 7 in the 2nd , but over the last week or so the early games have been going under on a reg thing....one thing i have seen if 2 teams play like 1200 or 110 and then play again like 440, if the 1st time they play goes under the 2nd games with these teams the last 10 days have gone over 77.9% of the time..............i also see heritage did not put up any games today or tonite............they had the games up until about 11 am eastern today then took all down..........

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

you think there is some possible corruption with these games?

carolinakid

i have no idea, but heritage did not put any lines up again today...........

carolinakid

i just sent them, being heritage a message today asking them why was the real reason they stop posting the short hockey, im waiting on the answer today........

carolinakid

i just got a thing back from heritage, and it said that they dont think these games are stable at this time. to what i reply, tell me the damn truth you guys dont have a damn edge, that the real reason.
    At the moment we will no longer be dealing Russia Short Hockey League Pro Moscow. We will review it at some time in the future to see if that league will be available again. We apologize for any inconvenience but Management feels that it is not a solid enough market to offer.

Al Masters

All the afternoon games are up on bet365.

Al Masters

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    you think there is some possible corruption with these games?
    Yes.. without a doubt.

carolinakid

yep and bookmaker as well

carolinakid

i told heritage the only reason they took them down, they did not have a edge...........heritage make you shake your head at time, last night nfl game in the 1st half when both teams had a lot of early pt, they made the total 53.5 under -170, the juice and they way they are moving numbers on games, imo is total bs