dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

LeBron shouldn't be mad his mother's a hoe, it's why he's here in the first place.

It's not like she married her high school sweetheart and he was conceived on their honeymoon

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    He’s had mental illness issues for years. Many homeless people are mentally ill. Not much you can do if the guy won’t take his meds. Hopefully, he won’t kill anyone as he used to have a large cache of weapons. Sad but you would be surprised how many people suffer from mental illness. 1 out of every 4 people will suffer a mental episode in their lifetime.
    Nope, Most homeless mental issues are brought on because of a life time of drug and alcohol abuse and a bad street diet.. IT'S NOT a mental illness, it's a drug addiction problem which we all have choice to do or not do from the first time you tried it and knew that it was bad.

I'm so tired of people calling it a disease and mental illness when it's really not.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The majority of homeless people are drug attic’s or alcoholics don’t believe the con

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

I hope he dies today

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

I think I'd kill myself before living on the streets. Living in a nice homeless shelter was bad enough.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    The majority of homeless people are drug attic’s or alcoholics don’t believe the con

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    I think I'd kill myself before living on the streets. Living in a nice homeless shelter was bad enough.
    General, is it easy to get laid in the homeless shelters?

I imagine it's pretty easy if you have drugs.

What do those girls smell like though?

stevek173

Like old fish.

Or I mean that's what a friend told me.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: beerman2619

The General

There were only 5 beds for women in the place I was at. There were 50 beds for men. Since I was middle of the road in attractiveness I didn't get much a chance. I was friend zoned by the women who came thru. But, yes, the women were very horny and picked up some stick asap. They weren't all that, though. I mean if they were fine, someone would have taken them in before letting them be in the shelter.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

There were only 5 beds for women in the place I was at. There were 50 beds for men. Since I was middle of the road in attractiveness I didn't get much a chance. I was friend zoned by the women who came thru. But, yes, the women were very horny and picked up some stick asap. They weren't all that, though. I mean if they were fine, someone would have taken them in before letting them be in the shelter.
    I'm glad posts don't have odors

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

You'd be surprised by how many homeless people love the street life and the life style. They make homeless friends on the tent street camps and learn pan handling rackets that make them money daily.

The homeless learn where to get the free meals daily at churches or other food donation sites. They are free from society and begin to only love that.. Don't really have to work or worry about anything other then getting their next high, live in a tent on the streets not pay rent and just get high and drunk daily.

You offer a homeless street dweller that's been at it for years a nice one bedroom apartment and an easy working job that pays well most would turn it down. They don't want to be rehab'd, they want to stay dirty, drunk, high and living on the streets with their buddies daily..

Homelessness is a disease if you ask me. It's a thorn in the side for civil society!!

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    He’s had mental illness issues for years. Many homeless people are mentally ill. Not much you can do if the guy won’t take his meds. Hopefully, he won’t kill anyone as he used to have a large cache of weapons. Sad but you would be surprised how many people suffer from mental illness. 1 out of every 4 people will suffer a mental episode in their lifetime.
    3 of us looking at you clownshoes
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Booya711, and dlowilly

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16133

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    3 of us looking at you clownshoes

jjgold

The homeless thing has become a joke

Regular people doing it now because things did not go there way

Fukkin losers

stevek173

Coach,

You cannot spell "their" as "there" there.

Step up your grammar before I have to make you.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Here in Worcester, MA the homeless fight each other....

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Coach,

You cannot spell "their" as "there" there.

Step up your grammar before I have to make you.
    Easy way to learn the use of the 3.. Simple examples and so easy..

There - (not personal) There is blue skies, there is a house on the block, there are friends sitting in the bar I like..

Their - (all personal) Their shoes smell, their house is ugly, their car is a lemon, their friends are dicks.

They're - (They are) ...

Are we learning proper grammar yet people? ......
    Points Awarded:

stevek173 gave JIBBBY 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

jesus give that man some change.

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Easy way to learn the use of the 3.. Simple examples and so easy..

There - (not personal) There is blue skies, there is a house on the block, there are friends sitting in the bar I like..

Their - (all personal) Their shoes smell, their house is ugly, their car is a lemon, their friends are dicks.

They're - (They are) ...

Are we learning proper grammar yet people? ......
    Thank you.

Everyone read this ten times immediately.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

No he has a $100-$300 day heroin and crack cocaine problem.. He has a drug problem not a mental illness problem.

Can't blame every hard addiction in life on mental illness.. We have choices.
    There is so much wrong with this post I couldn't even start to dissect it. I guess start with the DSM 5.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Black lives only matter when disrespected by police

7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 460

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    There is so much wrong with this post I couldn't even start to dissect it. I guess start with the DSM 5.
    Enlighten me Gauch I'm all ears or eyes? Teach me something I don't already know..

I know a bunch of drug attics growing up that started to hear voices in their heads when REALLY HOOKED on drugs and they needed brain meds to numb themselves like zombies.

The minute they went sober though and started eating healthy foods daily the so called mental disease and voices went away.. I don't call that a coincidence!!!

I don't CALL THAT A MENTAL DISEASE either!!

Now if you are born with brain crap then that is a different story when you are drug and alcohol free.. Bi polar, depression and what not..

That SUCKS, that's a different beast Gauch.. Genetics, past down genes, life styles, abusive up bringing, loneliness and or isolation etc.

Who frigg'n really knows? We all have a story in life????

MASSIVE DEPRESSION SUCKS THOUGH, this I experienced for a short time with a head injury.

Gmen30
    Update your status
    Gmen30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1000

Enlighten me Gauch I'm all ears or eyes? Teach me something I don't already know..

I know a bunch of drug attics growing up that started to hear voices in their heads when REALLY HOOKED on drugs and they needed brain meds to numb themselves like zombies.

The minute they went sober though and started eating healthy foods daily the so called mental disease and voices went away.. I don't call that a coincidence!!!

I don't CALL THAT A MENTAL DISEASE either!!

Now if you are born with brain crap then that is a different story when you are drug and alcohol free.. Bi polar, depression and what not..

That SUCKS, that's a different beast Gauch.. Genetics, past down genes, life styles, abusive up bringing, loneliness and or isolation etc.

Who frigg'n knows, we all have a story in life???? MASSIVE DEPRESSION SUCKS THOUGH, this I experienced for a short time with a head injury.
    You're beyond dumb. I know you're an anti-Science retard so I don't expect much.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Gmen30 View Post
    You're beyond dumb. I know you're an anti-Science retard so I don't expect much.
    I'm about human experiences.. I keep it real.. You call it dumb.. All good though..

The General

I resided in a va shelter and 90% of them guys were talking their chit to try and get a govt check. Veterans aren't the saints they're made out to be. These mofos will tell you they're Patriots but milk the united states for every penny. It's a disgrace imo. Jibby is correct on his point about addicts refusing help. There is No United States veteran who cannot get help. They refuse the help...
    Last edited by The General; 09-25-20 at 12:27 AM.

The General

These veterans signed a fukin contract to defend the united states of america. They didn't sign up for basket weaving and gardening. After doing what they signed up for they act like they deserve a free ride. Bullchit. No American, outside of the 100% disabled deserve a free ride. Black white veteran who cares. Work when you can work and help the American democratic experiment.

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

I'm about human experiences.. I keep it real.. You call it dumb.. All good though..
    Agree.

Science is a great asset, but it doesn't have all the answers concerning life.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

I don’t feel bad for him at all

Fukk him!

jjgold

Jibby and The General won the thread

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Jibby and The General won the thread

And The General is posting from a VA shelter. Amazing.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

i am still worried about the drug attics. those attics might need help before they affect the the rest of their houses.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32317

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    i am still worried about the drug attics. those attics might need help before they affect the the rest of their houses.
    Unless a drug addict wants the help there is nothing you or anyone else can do for the addict.
    He/she will just reject the help or deny he/she needs the help if one doesn't believe they have a problem.

So sad, yet so simple and true.
    If the addict wants the help chances are good the addict can recover and go on to lead a productive rest of their life.
    If not, they die (or worse)

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Unless a drug addict wants the help there is nothing you or anyone else can do for the addict.
    He/she will just reject the help or deny he/she needs the help if one doesn't believe they have a problem.

So sad, yet so simple and true.
    If the addict wants the help chances are good the addict can recover and go on to lead a productive rest of their life.
    If not, they die (or worse)
    Yep...very true

First 123 Last