1. #701
    Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-16
    Posts: 15,637
    Betpoints: 2275

    Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    Must have got the early memo, MIA.

  2. #702
    Judge Crater
    Judge Crater's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-05-20
    Posts: 2,006
    Betpoints: 347

    Trump +194 at Betfair.

  3. #703
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 37,074
    Betpoints: 15679

    Quote Originally Posted by Judge Crater View Post
    Trump +194 at Betfair.

    Holding pretty steady. For Trump to have a very good chance I still say we need +175ish.

  4. #704
    Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-11-05
    Posts: 40,161
    Betpoints: 11585

    Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Trump better win.
    Appears such

  5. #705
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,460
    Betpoints: 3673

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Appears such
    Lmao

  6. #706
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 39,157
    Betpoints: 11937

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Lmao

  7. #707
    Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-16
    Posts: 15,637
    Betpoints: 2275

    Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    Cool! Btw, has anyone heard from Cuse lately? 1k riding and heís been hiding since Covid. 
    Nvm, he emailed me yesterday, but didn't see it until now, letting me know he's still around. I told it's cool as we don't know what's up until after the 3rd. Hey, he said that Shari banned him but doesn't know why. If anyone has any pull, that would be great to get him back, though I can't stand him.


  8. #708
    Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-14-12
    Posts: 10,823
    Betpoints: 1993

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

  9. #709
    15805
    15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-10-12
    Posts: 3,598
    Betpoints: 16066

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Holding pretty steady. For Trump to have a very good chance I still say we need +175ish.
    Here you go:

    2020 U.S Presidential Election: https://www.betonline.ag/sportsbook/...litics-futures
    Odds to Win the 2020 Presidential Election
    09:00 AM 2 Joe Biden -180
    1 Donald Trump +160

  10. #710
    johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-21-15
    Posts: 24,533
    Betpoints: 1201

    Odds aside I just can’t see biden winning

  11. #711
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 37,074
    Betpoints: 15679

    Quote Originally Posted by 15805 View Post
    Here you go:

    2020 U.S Presidential Election: https://www.betonline.ag/sportsbook/...litics-futures
    Odds to Win the 2020 Presidential Election
    09:00 AM 2 Joe Biden -180
    1 Donald Trump +160
    If you are a retard this is your worse nightmare IF it holds. That's a huge IF.

    It's like live betting football. Not a big deal to be down by 4 at the half. But down 4 with :45 seconds is serious.

    Moral to the story the odds retracement needs to hold.

  12. #712
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,460
    Betpoints: 3673

    Trumptards getting some late money in. Emotional bets. Books putting the hooks out for the fish. Whales have placed huge money on biden. Trumps paths are impossible. He needs a royal flush as Karl Rove said and itís not happening.

  13. #713
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 37,074
    Betpoints: 15679

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Trumptards getting some late money in. Emotional bets. Books putting the hooks out for the fish. Whales have placed huge money on biden. Trumps paths are impossible. He needs a royal flush as Karl Rove said and it’s not happening.
    You do realize "whales" is a term for idiots throwing away their money? ....(......dumb fvvker)

  14. #714
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,460
    Betpoints: 3673

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    You do realize "whales" is a term for idiots throwing away their money? ....(......dumb fvvker)
    Opinions vary

    Larger bettors some refer to them. Most books will tell you that.

  15. #715
    RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 64,799
    Betpoints: 53

    hey walker send me 10k points so i can bet republicans with try3 in betpoints forum

    THANKS!!!

  16. #716
    pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-03-19
    Posts: 8,738
    Betpoints: 24824

    I have 600 more points.
    If you are successful panhandling for betpoints let me know.

  17. #717
    RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 64,799
    Betpoints: 53

    Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    I have 600 more points.
    If you are successful panhandling for betpoints let me know.
    show them


    want to take wikkids florida bet?

  18. #718
    pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-03-19
    Posts: 8,738
    Betpoints: 24824

    Same bet as last week.

  19. #719
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 37,074
    Betpoints: 15679

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Opinions vary

    Larger bettors some refer to them. Most books will tell you that.

    Son, I can't teach you how to ride if you keep shitting on the horse.

    There is no "opinions". Whales are considered large bettors with no knowledge.


    Definition of Whale

    What is the definition of the term "whale" as it applies to the game of poker? What is meant by the term "whale"?

    In poker, a "whale" is a wealthy person who is not a very strong player.

    It is the dream of every poker player to have a "whale" sit down at their table, as this means that there is a very good opportunity for the strong players at the table to win some serious money.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Thank you Mr. Bacon. -vitty

  20. #720
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,460
    Betpoints: 3673

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Son, I can't teach you how to ride if you keep shitting on the horse.

    There is no "opinions". Whales are considered large bettors with no knowledge.


    Definition of Whale

    What is the definition of the term "whale" as it applies to the game of poker? What is meant by the term "whale"?

    In poker, a "whale" is a wealthy person who is not a very strong player.

    It is the dream of every poker player to have a "whale" sit down at their table, as this means that there is a very good opportunity for the strong players at the table to win some serious money.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Thank you Mr. Bacon. -vitty
    Jesus. Where do you come up with this shit?

    Do you want help this week? I gave you a max bet on TB in first five the other night and I have 2 max bets so far this weekend. Looking at possible 3. Iíve had the best sports betting year of anyone in history. Do you wanna be part of it or do you wanna lose?

  21. #721
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 37,074
    Betpoints: 15679

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Jesus. Where do you come up with this shit?

    Do you want help this week? I gave you a max bet on TB in first five the other night and I have 2 max bets so far this weekend. Looking at possible 3. I’ve had the best sports betting year of anyone in history. Do you wanna be part of it or do you wanna lose?
    I reckon that's a s close as you get to admitting your mistake.

    Anyhoot....I'm not celebrating an .14 line move. It's really just a drifting line at best. It doesn't "feel" like it will work all the way down to a Betfair +175 or +165.

    I hope my feeler is wrong.

  22. #722
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-13-09
    Posts: 19,530
    Betpoints: 8638

    Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    Nvm, he emailed me yesterday, but didn't see it until now, letting me know he's still around. I told it's cool as we don't know what's up until after the 3rd. Hey, he said that Shari banned him but doesn't know why. If anyone has any pull, that would be great to get him back, though I can't stand him.

    Why would anyone want to talk with a druggie that has lost most of his mind?

  23. #723
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-13-09
    Posts: 19,530
    Betpoints: 8638

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Jesus. Where do you come up with this shit?

    Do you want help this week? I gave you a max bet on TB in first five the other night and I have 2 max bets so far this weekend. Looking at possible 3. I’ve had the best sports betting year of anyone in history. Do you wanna be part of it or do you wanna lose?
    You lying piece of s**t. I will kick your worthless tail any time, any place. 5K arse hole. Put up or shut up. We will find a game that we disagree on. If you lose and fail to pay up, you will DIE. Understand arsehole? You are the biggest lying mother f**ker in here and deserve to get the caca kicked out of you. Your days are numbered in here, you lying bastardo.

  24. #724
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,460
    Betpoints: 3673

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    I reckon that's a s close as you get to admitting your mistake.

    Anyhoot....I'm not celebrating an .14 line move. It's really just a drifting line at best. It doesn't "feel" like it will work all the way down to a Betfair +175 or +165.

    I hope my feeler is wrong.
    Strange response. Most people here donít really bet big money or at all. Iím talking sports.

  25. #725
    cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 45,333
    Betpoints: 89

    Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    You lying piece of s**t. I will kick your worthless tail any time, any place. 5K arse hole. Put up or shut up. We will find a game that we disagree on. If you lose and fail to pay up, you will DIE. Understand arsehole? You are the biggest lying mother f**ker in here and deserve to get the caca kicked out of you. Your days are numbered in here, you lying bastardo.
    go fuk urself clown

  26. #726
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,460
    Betpoints: 3673

    Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    You lying piece of s**t. I will kick your worthless tail any time, any place. 5K arse hole. Put up or shut up. We will find a game that we disagree on. If you lose and fail to pay up, you will DIE. Understand arsehole? You are the biggest lying mother f**ker in here and deserve to get the caca kicked out of you. Your days are numbered in here, you lying bastardo.
    Lmao. Your threats are funny. How are you gonna get money? Dont sell that ice cream truck or your kiddie side business will fade fast.

    Yesterday your picks and sports betting threads were bumped by KVB. Even though heís an idiot, you could tell that you are one clueless fuxck. You donít bet.

  27. #727
    yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-07
    Posts: 2,649
    Betpoints: 1241

    trump 2020 i will bet at +175

  28. #728
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 81,354
    Betpoints: 1046

    Quote Originally Posted by yahoonino View Post
    trump 2020 i will bet at +175
    Hurry up. It will get -120 by Monday night. The polls are wrong.

  29. #729
    johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-21-15
    Posts: 24,533
    Betpoints: 1201

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Hurry up. It will get -120 by Monday night. The polls are wrong.
    Doubt it

    in 2016 his odds were at highest right before

  30. #730
    Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-14-12
    Posts: 10,823
    Betpoints: 1993

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Hurry up. It will get -120 by Monday night. The polls are wrong.
    They usually are

  31. #731
    Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-14-12
    Posts: 10,823
    Betpoints: 1993

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Trumptards getting some late money in. Emotional bets. Books putting the hooks out for the fish. Whales have placed huge money on biden. Trumps paths are impossible. He needs a royal flush as Karl Rove said and it’s not happening.
    It's over
    people are smart
    unlike you
    Joe's 80. no energy no plan
    trump results. Its finished

  32. #732
    Infowars2833
    Infowars2833's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-05-18
    Posts: 739
    Betpoints: 1694

    Line is getting cheaper for Trump in Iowa Pennsylvania.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Itsamazing777

  33. #733
    JohnGalt2341
    The bloom on the rose is oft not wet.
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-31-09
    Posts: 8,739
    Betpoints: 5507

    The line below from BetOnline is likely the best deal you're going to find on Trump. I would think there would be a 50 page thread about this line, but it appears that I am the only one even talking about it.

    Trump to Win Presidency & Lose Popular Vote
    +280

  34. #734
    Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-14-12
    Posts: 10,823
    Betpoints: 1993

    Just look on the bright side, when you've lost your job, when you've lost your business, when your kids aren't getting an education, when you can't see your family...at least you can say that you didn't get covid. That's all that matters really, is not getting covid. You wouldn't want to suffer from mild to no symptoms, that would be way worse than losing all those other things.

  35. #735
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 37,074
    Betpoints: 15679

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    The line below from BetOnline is likely the best deal you're going to find on Trump. I would think there would be a 50 page thread about this line, but it appears that I am the only one even talking about it.

    Trump to Win Presidency & Lose Popular Vote
    +280
    What's the max bet at BOL on this one?

    This is one that looks too good to be true. I'm suspicious.

    You don't have to be a seasoned arb'er to figure this one out.

    Ya hate to bet Biden and this prop and lose both by some miracle trump wins the pop vote.

First ... 181920212223 Last
Top