KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    ...think of it as "rubbin' clits" and channel your inner-lesbian, ShortCakes..........

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

something about that gif........

he has to tilt that marble in several different angles, to make sure enough light hits it, to maybe cast a shadow of the marble, to show that it's even there at all.......

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

something about that gif........

he has to tilt that marble in several different angles, to make sure enough light hits it, to maybe cast a shadow of the marble, to show that it's even there at all.......
    That LIL Turtle 🐢 head peaking out is the most classic shit

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

give her a sugar cube or a carrot and she'll chill the fuk out and serve up those titties.......
    was going to give her some hay for a lay

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

If God gave me that fuckin’ c o c k for this life I would’ve went Tranny @ 18 & tell the Lord to “fuk off”. I would’ve been a Tranny lesbian of course that is very important to know lol

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

She will not be in office long term very beatable

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    If God gave me that fuckin’ c o c k for this life I would’ve went Tranny @ 18 & tell the Lord to “fuk off”. I would’ve been a Tranny lesbian of course that is very important to know lol
    what exactly is "tranny lesbian"? I'm half drunk and too tired to try and figure out wtf that means..... chicks generally hate post op trans, or any trans for that matter, unless they are total freaks......

TATUMUS
    TATUMUS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9875

BeatTheJerk

what exactly is "tranny lesbian"? I'm half drunk and too tired to try and figure out wtf that means..... chicks generally hate post op trans, or any trans for that matter, unless they are total freaks......
    Well given that if my creator slighted me so much on my endowment & knew for the rest of my sad pathetic sexual life I would not pleasure a woman. At my earliest adult stages I would’ve probably transitioned into a woman, but in-fact still dated & had sex with women being that I’m not gay the least bit. (It’s basically a joke though) mocking the micro nub of JJ’s extension or lack there of.

BeatTheJerk

Just to add to that briefly, hypothetically I would’ve had to seek out those total freaks that are into OP Trans you feel me. There’s something for everyone out there, all you gotta do is post an internet ad.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Well given that if my creator slighted me so much on my endowment & knew for the rest of my sad pathetic sexual life I would not pleasure a woman. At my earliest adult stages I would’ve probably transitioned into a woman, but in-fact still dated & had sex with women being that I’m not gay the least bit. (It’s basically a joke though) mocking the micro nub of JJ’s extension or lack there of.
    Are you sure about that? You mean you wouldn't jump in the hay with Laverne.....LMFAO DDD (ha ha ha ha lol) Got him DDD!

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Are you sure about that? You mean you wouldn't jump in the hay with Laverne.....LMFAO DDD (ha ha ha ha lol) Got him DDD!

Not me personally, but I’m sure Superman Dwight Howard would love to find out how big the Cox is.

First 12