Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11860

Quote Originally Posted by AribaAriba View Post
    FFS, another brilliant analysis that completely disregards crime type and rate differentials across races. They are just analyzing as a percent of population. Irresponsible journalism at its finest.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Quote Originally Posted by Black Coffee View Post
    Pandemic stress???

Let's keep inventing excuses for wimpy white boys..

https://www.lehighvalleylive.com/new...wyer-says.html
    It's the lawyer's job to defend the guy. Of course he had to make up some b/shit.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    You suggested he had turned his life around and I’m telling you from what I’ve seen that’s far from the truth..
    Karma works in mysterious ways and he deserved all 8+ minutes of that knee whether white or black
    I said that I had heard. I don’t know. You don’t know. What I do know is that no one deserves to die like that, even someone on death row. It’s not a police officers job to be judge and jury, exacting punishment on citizens. Just do your job.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    it the 3rd of aug., i have not watch a single sec of the nba due to all this bullshit, i was at a resort this past weekend and several guys told me that the nascar crap was the final nail in the coffin for them and they are off of sports now...it almost getting where i really dont care for the american sport beCAUSE of this crap.AMERICAN sportS for the most part RIP
    Cry, cry, cry, bitch, and moan. So you don’t care about sports? Then why the hell are you here? Oh, I forgot, you’re here to show your vagina by being a pussy and to keep telling us how many resorts you attend. Like we give a shit.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

BLM = Race Segregation

Destructive not constructive..

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    that's how he was helping the community! passing off counterfeit bills so they could enjoy od'ing on fentanyl patches

what a saint
    It wasn’t t fake. It was a bill that was in use in the 80 s

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I said that I had heard. I don’t know. You don’t know. What I do know is that no one deserves to die like that, even someone on death row. It’s not a police officers job to be judge and jury, exacting punishment on citizens. Just do your job.
    You acted as if you knew but you don’t know shit. Only what you want to hear or been told. I know what I seen in the video and it was a drugged up dummy who just had committed a crime by trying to pass of a counterfeit bill. Don’t commit a crime if your out of shape and can’t take a little knee to the neck

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    BLM = Race Segregation

Ehh, I think BLM is more of a feminist movement than it is about race segregation, but destructive nonetheless.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    You acted as if you knew but you don’t know shit. Only what you want to hear or been told. I know what I seen in the video and it was a drugged up dummy who just had committed a crime by trying to pass of a counterfeit bill. Don’t commit a crime if your out of shape and can’t take a little knee to the neck
    Fukk off. I clearly said I don’t know the man. Neither do you, so your bullshit opinion means nothing. You don’t know he was drugged up, he could have been dazed and confused by the police bashing him over the fukking head. You also don’t know it the bill was counterfeit and even if it was, someone could have given it to him.

Do you have police reports? Recent felony charges less than 10 years ago.

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

mac4lyfe if you want to support the blm games go ahead, one word of advice kept your mouth shut on me............pt 1 dude and we will get along fine

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

mac4lyfe if you want to support the blm games go ahead, one word of advice kept your mouth shut on me............pt 1 dude and we will get along fine
    Your such a lowlife fukking punk going around SBR threatening people...Why don't you grow up you fukking child...

carolinakid

seem to me you are the one that started it 1st honey, but i will end it if you want to meet me

carolinakid

i never get on anyone case and very easy going, seem to me you are one of the few that stood up for wallace, that says all i want to know about you........

Mac4Lyfe

Haha, internet tough guy. Don’t you have a resort to go to? Still not sure why you’re here? You don’t watch sports, you obviously don’t bet as you’re too broke to go pro and everyone of your post are crybaby shit.

Mac4Lyfe

seem to me you are the one that started it 1st honey, but i will end it if you want to meet me
    Too many double wide trailers to come look for you...

carolinakid

lol look like you and honey love a jerk off circle to me

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

I don't care if George Floyd was drugged up or talking back, the police's job is to handle the public and follow the law. Last time I checked, kneeling on a guys head and killing him isn't part of the job. And most anyone the police comes in contact with is going to be someone not obeying the law.

Also I find it funny people are dragging Floyd's name because he was trying to counterfeit $20 worth. Meanwhile the officer who killed him is facing 9 felony charges for tax fraud. I agree BLM is all over the place, but don't see how anyone can throw shade at George Floyd but defend a murderer and a guy who didn't pay his taxes fairly.

And yes, you are a snowflake if you get so upset you can't watch because a guy kneels during a song.

HockeyRocks

Your a piece of shyte punk, you threatened me yesterday and another poster today....I started nothing you Fukking Liar....Your big mouth Punk...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

BLM is a false fake cause.. Police have a job to do and they do it regardless of skin color 99% of the time.. Yes you always have a very few bad cops that are racist also.. That will never change no matter how you train them up differently.

Stop crying black people about this as it's a joke and always was.. Don't commit crimes and stay in school and learn a trade.. Better yet black parents try your hardest to stay together and keep off drugs and to stay out of jail to give your kids a mother and father growing up that loves them..

Lastly - Move out of the ghetto's if you have kids to create a better surrounding influence on them, throw them in white public schools if you can..

Keeping it real..

HockeyRocks

i never get on anyone case and very easy going, seem to me you are one of the few that stood up for wallace, that says all i want to know about you........
    Your such a stupid low life ignorant Trump voter you don't even know you can click on Reply With Quote to respond to someone.. you stupid fukker...

carolinakid

boy you are a big man behind the keyboard honey and you live in redneck country , do you ever get a chance to go to the big city to see all the lights lol

HockeyRocks

boy you are a big man behind the keyboard honey and you live in redneck country , do you ever get a chance to go to the big city to see all the lights lol
    Hey you stupid motherfuker the next time you respond to me just click on "Reply With Quote" and stop making yourself look like a fukking moron...ain't you had no schoolhousin BOY???

carolinakid

hey why are you here you do not add nothing to the group as i see it, but bs like you doing now....you need to get a life in that very bad part of nc you call a home .who in the heck would want to live in that area, no wonder you like blm

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11090

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    BLM = Race Segregation

The true essence of BLM should be race EQUALIZATION not separation

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    The true essence of BLM should be race EQUALIZATION not separation
    That message is lost now.. White people and smart people of ALL COLORS are starting to hate this shit even if they are Black. Played out with a twist now.. Police do not beat on black people more then Mexicans and Whites committing crimes today..

It was all fake news even with Floyd getting the knee on his neck.. That shiiit doesn't happen often if ever unless deserved.. Cops wear body cams and street cameras and smart phone cameras are recording today more then ever..

THIS WAS ALL A LOAD OF SHIT FROM THE START!! I'm convinced. BLM IS JUST A HATE GROUP TODAY!!!
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-04-20 at 11:57 PM.

First ... 12131415