PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

that was good for a laugh for sure LOL...
    Quote Originally Posted by magpie878 View Post
    Neither. Just weren't good spouses, we get along fine otherwise. I'm certainly not going into details here lol.
    Points Awarded:

magpie878 gave PaperTrail07 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Trump is brilliant but if he sends another round of checks he is crazy.

Half or more of the ppl you're sending that money to are the same trashy losers who are protesting & looting.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

It's funny how that stimulus money is supposed to spent yet during the lockdown many places could only shop at big stores like Wal Mart, wear people are buying Chinese made shit, because smaller local stores were forced to shut down.

In essence, so much stimulus that is put into the pockets of the people somehow makes it into the hands of China.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Trump is brilliant but if he sends another round of checks he is crazy.

Half or more of the ppl you're sending that money to are the same trashy losers who are protesting & looting.
    Their trashing and looting is helping his poll numbers.

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1165

Quote Originally Posted by ace7550 View Post
    How much more can they print until people decide it's worthless. I don't know the answer. But I think it's A LOT more...

It's already worthless..
    Look at grocery prices..
    I'm paying >$3 for a loaf of fukking bread and almost $6 for an lb. of ground beef..

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    It's already worthless..
    Look at grocery prices..
    I'm paying >$3 for a loaf of fukking bread and almost $6 for an lb. of ground beef..
    They will deny it, but inflation is already here.

At the very least, we could see a "pandemic related" rise in prices that doesn't go away when the pandemic does.

It's bullshit but reality.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Not eligible either. So stupid. Those who will be paying for a majority of it don’t get a dime. I guess they are right though I wouldn’t spend it but mail it right back to Uncle Sam to pay down my student loans.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Yeah, not everyone...lol.

But everyone didn't need it as well. Those who got it and didn't need it likely saved it.

But for many that didn't need it, I feel a like a lot of dealers and bookies made out weel the last time checks were sent out.

lol.

If they send to me I promise I will spend it.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    If they send to me I promise I will spend it.
    At Wal Mart, buying Chinese goods?

Buckandadime
    Act as if

They will deny it, but inflation is already here.

At the very least, we could see a "pandemic related" rise in prices that doesn't go away when the pandemic does.

It's bullshit but reality.
    Agree it's not going to reverse itself..
    It started when people panicked and began hoarding and buying everything in sight..
    Sad state of affairs..
    Meanwhile, big business is smiling and laughing from their penthouse view..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

It's already worthless..
    Look at grocery prices..
    This kind of sums up the major issue. If you're a broke dick you get $1,200 and immediately piss it away on something. If you have been a good saver the last 30 years and have $500,000 in the bank that money now has far less spending power. It's basically a roundabout way of taking from the rich and giving to the poor.
    Lesson: Buy gold, btc, real estate, guns etc. But don't sit on a bunch of cash.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Iv'e seen no Republican Senator in favor of this. This is just more bluster from the LIAR in Cheif, Sleazebag Don.

Actions speak louder than words. Wait.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    Iv'e seen no Republican Senator in favor of this. This is just more bluster from the LIAR in Cheif, Sleazebag Don.

Last time I checked Trump is a Republican of course the Republicans will side with him. Trump has always done everything he said he would. Greatest President ever.

PaperTrail07

Look at housing costs......its penetrating out of control LOL......Need 1/2 Million to get entry level in blue collar cities......otherwise-out to the sticks bc you cant afford the suburb taxes lol......if people get approved for the loan-they will buy-smart or not----its insane and I hope places get so overbuilt that prices chop in half when virus $ goes busto......cant lose that amount of jobs and not have a house market that gets semi ******......or can you LOL.....all manipulated bs lol...
    This kind of sums up the major issue. If you're a broke dick you get $1,200 and immediately piss it away on something. If you have been a good saver the last 30 years and have $500,000 in the bank that money now has far less spending power. It's basically a roundabout way of taking from the rich and giving to the poor.

PaperTrail07

They can pull the rug from underneath you w pretty much anything......if they want you poor-it will happen.....

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2041

Quote Originally Posted by magpie878 View Post
    Neither. Just weren't good spouses, we get along fine otherwise. I'm certainly not going into details here lol.
    Women have missions; men have dreams. Their mission: To crush THAT Dream & replace it with a better one.

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Last time I checked Trump is a Republican of course the Republicans will side with him. Trump has always done everything he said he would. Greatest President ever.
    mike, ewe 7 or 8?

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

At Wal Mart, buying Chinese goods?

Haha. I try to stay out of there.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Instead of sending stimulus checks Trump needs to send restaurant gift cards. Therefore people could use them to boost the economy instead of gambling at books on simulation games.

I'd take some Chic-Fil-A gift cards to stimulate my appetite.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Instead of sending stimulus checks Trump needs to send restaurant gift cards. Therefore people could use them to boost the economy instead of gambling at books on simulation games.

I'd take some Chic-Fil-A gift cards to stimulate my appetite.
    Send me in n out

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Other countries did much better handing out money to their citizens. We have food lines but big business got funded. Nice going Repubs.

vitterd

Everything trump says can be dismissed. His word is dogshit. Just ask the million people at his Tulsa rally.

Buckandadime
    Act as if

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Everything trump says can be dismissed. His word is dogshit. Just ask the million people at his Tulsa rally.
    The trumpy campaign corporation is now blaming law enforcement and BOK for the far less than expected turnout..
    It's a joke especially if you live here..
    #1) There were 3 different gates at 3 different corners of the arena with more than one door to let people in for 4 hours before the start..
    B) His campaign was doing the testing before the attendees were told to proceed and as soon as they did, the BOK employees let them in immediately..
    3) There were no violent riots or violent protests to scare people away..

As a resident I take offence to the blind accusations made against the city of Tulsa because the campaign corporation is ignorant..

Snowball

I really like copper now. You can buy a pound of copper for less than a Big Mac.
    look into the copper demand expectations for 2021.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

gotta do whatever he can to be re elected, surprised he's not giving double to african americans

vitterd

The trumpy campaign corporation is now blaming law enforcement and BOK for the far less than expected turnout..
    It's a joke especially if you live here..
    #1) There were 3 different gates at 3 different corners of the arena with more than one door to let people in for 4 hours before the start..
    B) His campaign was doing the testing before the attendees were told to proceed and as soon as they did, the BOK employees let them in immediately..
    3) There were no violent riots or violent protests to scare people away..

As a resident I take offence to the blind accusations made against the city of Tulsa because the campaign corporation is ignorant..
    That’s what trump always does. Blame blame blame. He’s never taken responsibility for any of his massive failures.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

True, but having cash on the sidelines comes in handy when the market tanks. Good luck trying to sell high and buy low if your money is already in the market.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

But we don't know how much we are sending out yet, right?

HockeyRocks

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Your such a dumb fuk mikeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, how do you live with yourself. "Trump always does everything he says he would." My ass.

He said he would repeal Obamacare? Did he? NOPE

He said he would pass an infrastructure bill. Did he? NOPE

He said he would stop NK from having nukes. Did he? NOPE

He said he would lock Hillary up. Did he? NOPE

He said he would negotiate with Iran Did he? NOPE

He said he would lower prescription medicine Did he? NOPE

Need more mikeeeeeeeeeee....Mikeeeeee, don't be such a fukking Trumpy fool and make general statements about a CONMAN. Its so easy to chew up and puke it back out all over you.. Try harder the next time mikeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

LOL @ these libtard handles running around. It isn't that hard to see your original IP's and know it's a handful of trolling twats with multiple ghosts

BOA12

Your such a dumb fuk mikeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, how do you live with yourself. "Trump always does everything he says he would." My ass.

He said he would repeal Obamacare? Did he? NOPE

He said he would pass an infrastructure bill. Did he? NOPE

He said he would stop NK from having nukes. Did he? NOPE

He said he would lock Hillary up. Did he? NOPE

He said he would negotiate with Iran Did he? NOPE

He said he would lower prescription medicine Did he? NOPE

Need more mikeeeeeeeeeee....Mikeeeeee, don't be such a fukking Trumpy fool and make general statements about a CONMAN. Its so easy to chew up and puke it back out all over you.. Try harder the next time mikeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...
    kid 7 or 8. Only president he's known.

HockeyRocks

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    kid 7 or 8. Only president he's known.

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    True, but having cash on the sidelines comes in handy when the market tanks. Good luck trying to sell high and buy low if your money is already in the market.
    You and Papertrail make good points. I'm torn on getting rid of my cash now or waiting for the housing market to crash. Tough decisions these days.

Snowball

It's still not a slam dunk. They are going to mail checks, but will it be for EVERYONE ?

https://www.ajc.com/news/national-go...9FmE7cOlGlKGO/

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah, the Senate not going to be a breeze of a sell, but I can see why they might be motivated to try something.

First 123 Last