jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It will all blow away in a few month and nobody will care

Everything does in life sad but true

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

I've tried to live by one mantra in my personal relationships with people of other backgrounds and races. "We're all pink inside."

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    its amazing how long white people have not had balls

FINALLY!
    Archie, you’re cracking me up. I’m in bed hungover laughing at your posts.

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

the way i see it the media and the police will not stop these black thugs, so that will leave it up to the people imo down the road.

TATUMUS
    TATUMUS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9875

I've been seeing a lot of this BLM stuff around the internet. So I decided to check it out, and to be honest, it seems like a good cause and I'm about to sign on:

The Bureau of Land Management! Who knew the black community was so concerned about our national parks and public lands?! I'm in!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: THE HITMAN

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14721

Quote Originally Posted by TheGuesser View Post
    I too was insensitive and stupid enough to think and say "All Lives Matter", when I first heard "Black Lives Matter". I learned why it's not. It's offensive and minimizes what someone who is saying it, feels. Old Stuff, but still applies:

Why you should stop saying “all lives matter,” explained in 9 different ways

By German Lopez@germanrlopezgerman.lopez@vox.com Jul 11, 2016, 2:40pm EDT

Share this story

Mladen Antonov/AFP via Getty Images
    It’s a common conversation these days: One person says, “Black lives matter.” Then another responds, “No, all lives matter.”
    It’s also a complete misunderstanding of what the phrase “black lives matter” means. The person on the receiving end interprets the phrase as “black lives matter more than any other lives.”
    But the point of Black Lives Matter isn't to suggest that black lives should be or are more important than all other lives. Instead, it’s simply pointing out that black people's lives are relatively undervalued in the US — and more likely to be ended by police — and the country needs to recognize that inequity to bring an end to it.
    To this end, a better way to understand Black Lives Matter is by looking at its driving phrase as “black lives matter, too.” So all lives do matter, obviously, but it’s one subset of lives in particular that’s currently undervalued in America.

But if that isn’t good enough, here are nine other ways the response “all lives matter” has been rebuked.
    1) “All houses matter”

Kris Straub/Chainsawsuit
    2) A Reddit user’s explanation

3) “All plates matter”

4) “There are other diseases too”

Arthur Chu
    @arthur_affect

Do people who change #BlackLivesMatter to #AllLivesMatter run thru a cancer fundraiser going "THERE ARE OTHER DISEASES TOO"

1:03 PM - Nov 27, 2014
    Twitter Ads info and privacy

10.5K people are talking about this

5) “I too have felt loss”

Arthur Chu
    @arthur_affect

WTF is the impulse behind changing #BlackLivesMatter to #AllLivesMatter. Do you crash strangers' funerals shouting I TOO HAVE FELT LOSS

1:02 PM - Nov 27, 2014

14.1K people are talking about this

6) A Unitarian Universalist minister’s explanation to a church member

Taken from the Unitarian Universalist Association's website:
    Of course all lives matter. Central to Unitarian Universalism is the affirmation of the inherent worth and dignity of every person. Sadly, our society has a long history of treating some people as less valuable than others. Study after study has confirmed that in equivalent situations, African Americans and Latinos are treated with deadly force far more often than White people, and authorities held less accountable. Unfortunately, racial bias continues to exist even when it is no longer conscious—this too is confirmed by multiple studies. A lack of accountability in the use of force combined with unconscious bias is too often a deadly combination – and one that could place police officers, as well as the public, in great danger.
    To say that Black lives matter is not to say that other lives do not; indeed, it is quite the reverse—it is to recognize that all lives do matter, and to acknowledge that African Americans are often targeted unfairly (witness the number of African Americans accosted daily for no reason other than walking through a White neighborhood—including some, like young Trayvon Martin, who lost their lives) and that our society is not yet so advanced as to have become truly color blind. This means that many people of goodwill face the hard task of recognizing that these societal ills continue to exist, and that White privilege continues to exist, even though we wish it didn’t and would not have asked for it. I certainly agree that no loving God would judge anyone by skin color.
    As a White man, I have never been followed by security in a department store, or been stopped by police for driving through a neighborhood in which I didn’t live. My African American friends have, almost to a person, had these experiences. Some have been through incidents that were far worse. I owe it to the ideal that we share, the ideal that all lives matter, to take their experiences seriously and listen to what they are saying. To deny the truth of these experiences because they make me uncomfortable would be to place my comfort above the safety of others, and I cannot do that.
    I very much appreciate you writing to me, and am glad that we share the goal of coming to a day when people will not be judged, consciously or unconsciously, on the basis of their race. I believe that day is possible, too, but that it will take a great deal of work to get there. That work begins by listening to one another, and listening especially to the voices of those who have the least power in society. If nothing else is clear from the past few weeks, it is painfully evident that a great many people do not believe that they are treated fairly. Healing begins by listening to those voices and stories.
    7) A simple video explainer

jite@JlTEAGEGE

#BlackLivesMatter
    the next time u wanna say "all lives matter*" understand what the movement is actually about

9:58 PM - Jul 6, 2016

12.7K people are talking about this

8) A law professor’s response to a student

Taken from the law professor’s much longer letter to the student:

Imgur9) “If all lives matter … prove it!”

Gabrielle Union
    @itsgabrielleu

If all lives matter... SHOW US!!! Prove it! Show us our bodies hold the same value. There is no excuse for the slaughter. None.

6:56 AM - Jul 7, 2016

34.6K people are talking about this

Wait... Let me get this straight, you learned new information, and allowed it to change your thought process and opinions? Not only do you not belong it SBR, you should have your pro membership revoked immediately. You are simply not going to fit in around here, pal. Sorry.

jjgold

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Black Lives do matter. No doubt about it. The cop that knelt on Floyd deserves to be prosecuted.

Disagree with the prosecution of the cops who had to shoot the other guy, though. He fired a tazer at them.

Before the Floyd incident, there was a black guy who killed a 23 year old innocent white girl and left her in an alley.

There was also a black guy who killed an elderly white couple who was visiting their son's grave.

Neither story got much notice.

Yes, black lives do matter, but so do white lives.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 877

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^ White people laying down now. We avoid the mobs with the best of them. BLM taking over everything..

It's a shame it's become a white and black thing.. I always thought it was a bad cop thing regardless of color of skin with these latest bad cop incidents caught on film..

Again.. Hire black cops to patrol the black hoods.. Keep white cops in white hoods.. Race cop problem solved.. Pay black cops more even.. I'm good with that..
    Motion to approve proposal as presented.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Wait... Let me get this straight, you learned new information, and allowed it to change your thought process and opinions? Not only do you not belong it SBR, you should have your pro membership revoked immediately. You are simply not going to fit in around here, pal. Sorry.
    ~~~~
    Except Guesser has been here since '05 and Jay the Canadian Janitor only since '11.
    Humor loses validity on longevity.

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

The blowback is coming and the long road toward political correctness that the left has been pushing for will become unraveled overnight

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

I have my team working on an app

It identifies all Black statues and monuments and maps those that are nearest to you, and shows you all the various public and private cameras that have it in their field of vision in some cases, and also in some cases it will give some specs on what the "target" is made off, dimensions ect.

I just need a name for the app

something like..... Ballsy Cracker or Got Ballz?

would like to market to militias, Proud boys, motorcyle gangs, White supremicists. So I'm sure we are missing some obvious marketing cue words. Any help would be appreciated.
    Last edited by Chi_archie; 06-18-20 at 09:04 AM.

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    It’s all the broke dicks that make less than 25k a year that contribute nothing to this society which leaves them with “no skin in the game” that have views like you and choose that side Jason

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

Quote Originally Posted by TheGuesser View Post
    I too was insensitive and stupid enough to think and say "All Lives Matter", when I first heard "Black Lives Matter". I learned why it's not. It's offensive and minimizes what someone who is saying it, feels. Old Stuff, but still applies:

Why you should stop saying “all lives matter,” explained in 9 different ways

By German Lopez@germanrlopezgerman.lopez@vox.com Jul 11, 2016, 2:40pm EDT

Share this story

Mladen Antonov/AFP via Getty Images
    It’s a common conversation these days: One person says, “Black lives matter.” Then another responds, “No, all lives matter.”
    It’s also a complete misunderstanding of what the phrase “black lives matter” means. The person on the receiving end interprets the phrase as “black lives matter more than any other lives.”
    But the point of Black Lives Matter isn't to suggest that black lives should be or are more important than all other lives. Instead, it’s simply pointing out that black people's lives are relatively undervalued in the US — and more likely to be ended by police — and the country needs to recognize that inequity to bring an end to it.
    To this end, a better way to understand Black Lives Matter is by looking at its driving phrase as “black lives matter, too.” So all lives do matter, obviously, but it’s one subset of lives in particular that’s currently undervalued in America.

But if that isn’t good enough, here are nine other ways the response “all lives matter” has been rebuked.
    1) “All houses matter”

Kris Straub/Chainsawsuit
    2) A Reddit user’s explanation

3) “All plates matter”

4) “There are other diseases too”

Arthur Chu
    @arthur_affect

Do people who change #BlackLivesMatter to #AllLivesMatter run thru a cancer fundraiser going "THERE ARE OTHER DISEASES TOO"

1:03 PM - Nov 27, 2014

10.5K people are talking about this

5) “I too have felt loss”

Arthur Chu
    @arthur_affect

WTF is the impulse behind changing #BlackLivesMatter to #AllLivesMatter. Do you crash strangers' funerals shouting I TOO HAVE FELT LOSS

1:02 PM - Nov 27, 2014

14.1K people are talking about this

6) A Unitarian Universalist minister’s explanation to a church member

Taken from the Unitarian Universalist Association's website:
    Of course all lives matter. Central to Unitarian Universalism is the affirmation of the inherent worth and dignity of every person. Sadly, our society has a long history of treating some people as less valuable than others. Study after study has confirmed that in equivalent situations, African Americans and Latinos are treated with deadly force far more often than White people, and authorities held less accountable. Unfortunately, racial bias continues to exist even when it is no longer conscious—this too is confirmed by multiple studies. A lack of accountability in the use of force combined with unconscious bias is too often a deadly combination – and one that could place police officers, as well as the public, in great danger.
    To say that Black lives matter is not to say that other lives do not; indeed, it is quite the reverse—it is to recognize that all lives do matter, and to acknowledge that African Americans are often targeted unfairly (witness the number of African Americans accosted daily for no reason other than walking through a White neighborhood—including some, like young Trayvon Martin, who lost their lives) and that our society is not yet so advanced as to have become truly color blind. This means that many people of goodwill face the hard task of recognizing that these societal ills continue to exist, and that White privilege continues to exist, even though we wish it didn’t and would not have asked for it. I certainly agree that no loving God would judge anyone by skin color.
    As a White man, I have never been followed by security in a department store, or been stopped by police for driving through a neighborhood in which I didn’t live. My African American friends have, almost to a person, had these experiences. Some have been through incidents that were far worse. I owe it to the ideal that we share, the ideal that all lives matter, to take their experiences seriously and listen to what they are saying. To deny the truth of these experiences because they make me uncomfortable would be to place my comfort above the safety of others, and I cannot do that.
    I very much appreciate you writing to me, and am glad that we share the goal of coming to a day when people will not be judged, consciously or unconsciously, on the basis of their race. I believe that day is possible, too, but that it will take a great deal of work to get there. That work begins by listening to one another, and listening especially to the voices of those who have the least power in society. If nothing else is clear from the past few weeks, it is painfully evident that a great many people do not believe that they are treated fairly. Healing begins by listening to those voices and stories.
    7) A simple video explainer

jite@JlTEAGEGE

#BlackLivesMatter
    the next time u wanna say "all lives matter*" understand what the movement is actually about

9:58 PM - Jul 6, 2016

12.7K people are talking about this

8) A law professor’s response to a student

Taken from the law professor’s much longer letter to the student:

Imgur9) “If all lives matter … prove it!”

Gabrielle Union
    @itsgabrielleu

If all lives matter... SHOW US!!! Prove it! Show us our bodies hold the same value. There is no excuse for the slaughter. None.

6:56 AM - Jul 7, 2016

34.6K people are talking about this

people are so dumb.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

its amazing how long white people have not had balls

FINALLY!
    How does that show balls?

jjgold

White power!!

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

White Power Balls!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Cracker balls deep power..

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14721

Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    It’s all the broke dicks that make less than 25k a year that contribute nothing to this society which leaves them with “no skin in the game” that have views like you and choose that side Jason
    Who let this retard sign up. Go pro ore Fukk off pal

jjgold

Protesters usually are on the lower scale of society At least 80%

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Black lives may matter to some, but they sure as hell do not matter to me. The ONLY lives that matter to me are mine, those of my family and friends. The rest of you, no matter what color you are, can all go to hell for all I care.
    Last edited by BigdaddyQH; 06-18-20 at 07:51 PM.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

hopefully this brings healing and unites our country
    lmfao how

wikkidinsane

is arthur ashe racist? did he own white slaves or fought for rights to keep slaves? is he anti America?

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    White power!!
    WOW

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    WOW
    I don't think that guy is even white. LOL. False Flag.

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

is arthur ashe racist? did he own white slaves or fought for rights to keep slaves? is he anti America?
    No one today ever owned slaves, or supports slavery. False Flag and Straw man on Steroids.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

White power!!

Enough JJ please.

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe_Word View Post
    No one today ever owned slaves, or supports slavery. False Flag and Straw man on Steroids.
    There is people who support slavery that are still alive. The statues being taken down of confederate generals did, thats what i am referring to.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post

Enough JJ please.
    GET HIM SHARI

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    I don't think that guy is even white. LOL. False Flag.
    JJ is white. I have met him. Guy should be banned for spewing racism but he gets the benefit of the doubt because he is a mod. Screaming "white power" is totally acceptable at sbr. If nothing happens to him, ill be banned by midnight i guarantee it because I will be saying multiple racial shit

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

I was recruited to the white nationalist movement when I was young. Trust me, they would not take jj.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22604

Nobody owned slaves in Ashe's lifetime but George Washington owned over 100 slaves. Time to rename a few cities and streets.
    The Capital to Floyd BLM, and the The Floyd Monument? We'll just tear it down, that would be better.
    Wash out ALL the past, tear down history, everything....that's the ticket!

Then the country can come together?

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

All Lives Power> White power?

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

Protesters usually are on the lower scale of society At least 80%
    JJ is on tilt, the progressive times have hurt him bad. not sure he will recover. intervention needed. remove all belts and sharp objects. hes has gone full tilt spooked.

First 123 Last