ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

SBR might be the last safe space

Can't say anything anymore without being called a racist or having your job or life threatened.

Someone I know lost their job because they made a post saying "all lives matter" with a picture of a white and black arm holding hands.

Cops right now wouldn't even dare to give a black person a speeding ticket right now. Very hard to be a cop right now.

TATUMUS
    TATUMUS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9875

Agree 100%. But be prepared....this is just the first go around. When the trials start, it will be worse than now, regardless of the outcome. Riots of vindication or riots of outrage. It won't matter. Stock up on ammo and Alex Jones gear now.

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

yea the cops are walking on eggs shells it seems, i carry a 9mm with me every where now and the people i have talk to here told me they ready to take matters into their own hands if it came to it......

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

That is terrible

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    Can't say anything anymore without being called a racist or having your job or life threatened.

Someone I know lost their job because they made a post saying "all lives matter" with a picture of a white and black arm holding hands.

Cops right now wouldn't even dare to give a black person a speeding ticket right now. Very hard to be a cop right now.

carolinakid

it is totally bs in every shape and form

carolinakid

it like a black tornado that sweeping the country today.....tearing up everything in it path

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I've got four weapons all within ten feet from my front door, all concealed from view unless you have a really trained eye.....

they are 1. baseball bat, 2. filet knife, 3. over/under 12 gauge shotgun loaded with 3" shells, double aught buckshot, and 4. flounder gig (fresh off being used in my drunken garage ZZ Top air guitar concert I put on last weekend).....

this will kill a mother fukker from antifa or blm:

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Work colleague said hundreds of protestors started trashing a beach boardwalk this week.

His wife started to post pics of it on face book and face book kept removing the pics and taking them down.

We live in strange times

jjgold

sawed off shotguns the best for home defense

We are going to get one off black market

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

funny as hell scene in Good Boys. they have the real weapons ready.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7708

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Work colleague said hundreds of protestors started trashing a beach boardwalk this week.

His wife started to post pics of it on face book and face book kept removing the pics and taking them down.

We live in strange times
    Strange is a nice way of putting it.
    Points Awarded:

JAKEPEAVY21 gave lakerboy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Golden fleece
    Golden fleece's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2655

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post

We live in strange times
    wow

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

Being the last bastion of bigotry is quite a distinction. It's only matter of time though before SBR succumbs.

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

Reports have been starting to come out that the cop and Floyd had a long history of not liking each other...making the whole racist narrative bs (but probably making the murder charge worse)

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

We are winning

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19285

There are supposedly 200 other similar restraints in the last few years in Minneapolis that did not result in serious injury.

Police Chief should be fired

Any and all personnel that taught the method should be fired

Anybody and everybody that knew about the procedures and did not do anything should be fired

This day and age - get it on camera- serve the warrant without killing anybody!

Zero tolerance attitude by law enforcement and other organizations have led to this.

TATUMUS
    TATUMUS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9875

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Being the last bastion of bigotry is quite a distinction. It's only matter of time though before SBR succumbs.
    Although I won't defend bigotry, I will defend the bigot's right to speak. If the bigot is not allowed to speak, who defines the bigot?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    it's like a black tornado that sweeping the country today.....tearing up everything in it path
    Category 5...

Seattle is getting trashed..

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

yea the cops are walking on eggs shells it seems, i carry a 9mm with me every where now and the people i have talk to here told me they ready to take matters into their own hands if it came to it......
    Lmao...im surprised you even leave your house without the police to protect you from the scary black people.
    Points Awarded:

gauchojake gave bigtymer56 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

Quote Originally Posted by TATUMUS View Post
    Although I won't defend bigotry, I will defend the bigot's right to speak. If the bigot is not allowed to speak, who defines the bigot?
    I agree. I think this censorship going on is over-the-top, especially because a vast majority of what is being spun as racist is rather innocuous to what used to be a reasonable person. I'm afraid America has gone over the edge though and there is no stopping the madness.

carolinakid

bigtymer56 i have np at all here, i carry a 9mm with me everywhere and i have np in pulling the trigger.plus the people im around are not pussies and blm will never walk over us...........if they want to cause trouble they are in the wrong place here.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

The country leaders are scared as hell right now, they are hoping by bending over backwards the protests will fizzle out.

They are doing anything to avoid coming down hard and possibly making the same mistakes china did with tienneman square

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Free rain on crime in America, police are on vacation now, hands are tied..

Mostly all the political and State leaders that are getting hit are A NO SHOW. Protecting the criminals and bad mouthing law enforcement..

jjgold

Sad

Easy for a black to steal anything now and nothing will happen

Gmen30
    Update your status
    Gmen30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1000

bigtymer56 i have np at all here, i carry a 9mm with me everywhere and i have np in pulling the trigger.plus the people im around are not pussies and blm will never walk over us...........if they want to cause trouble they are in the wrong place here.
    It's doubtful that you even carry but, if you do, zero chance you would pull the trigger.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Buy your handguns>Get your concealed carrier permit>Handle your business by protecting yourself, loved ones, and even assist any officers in need of help.

And just like the criminals are getting away with everything right now in some places, you will also get away with shooting one of them & have the support of the police & local govt in many states who still have a clue, especially the Southern ones.
    Last edited by Hman; 06-11-20 at 11:23 AM.

Gmen30
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    ermit>Handle your business by protecting yourself, loved ones, and even assist any officers in need of help.

And just like the criminals are getting away with everything right now in some places, you will also get away with shooting one of them & have the support of the police & local govt in many states who still have a clue, especially the Southern ones..
    The point is this: If one's never fired a weapon under duress, how can they possibly say how they would react?
    Last edited by Hman; 06-11-20 at 11:24 AM.

Hman

Quote Originally Posted by Gmen30 View Post
    The point is this: If one's never fired a weapon under duress, how can they possibly say how they would react?

Meant to edit my thread and clicked yours sorry.

As for what you said, you're right about that.

My wife and I and even our kids have been going to a shooting range and no doubt it takes practice & experience.

Gmen30
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Meant to edit my thread and clicked yours sorry.

As for what you said, you're right about that.

My wife and I and even our kids have been going to a shooting range.
    I commend you. Gun safety and learning how to properly use a weapon are paramount.

carolinakid

GMEN YOU ARE the pussy in this thread, i have been carry for yrs and go to a shooting range on a weekly thing, i did pull it on a black guy uptown greensboro several yrs ago and did not cap him, but i was close.i did make his eyes very large lol

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post

SBR isn't that safe either.

Just the other day I posted a joke that some deemed offensive and then a giant palm came out of my laptop monitor and bitch slapped me right in the face.

I mean what's up with that?

Gmen30
    Update your status

GMEN YOU ARE the pussy in this thread, i have been carry for yrs and go to a shooting range on a weekly thing, i did pull it on a black guy uptown greensboro several yrs ago and did not cap him, but i was close.i did make his eyes very large lol
    Lol slow down paper tiger. I know English is hard for you but we're not talking about the range or shooting skeet.

Hman

I guess it's just different in smaller cities.

Was talking the 4 black friends I grew up with the other day at a guys hair shop he runs, and they can't believe everything going on right now.

Everyone in the smaller areas seem to always go eat along.

carolinakid

dude you the one with a problem, im great and get ready to head back to all white resort on friday............why dont you go out and protest with the blm GROUP.THAT YOUR SPEED.......

Gmen30
    Update your status

dude you the one with a problem, im great and get ready to head back to all white resort on friday............why dont you go out and protest with the blm GROUP.THAT YOUR SPEED.......
    LMAO! You're an illiterate cab driver.

12 Last