captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10662

That is awesome. Every county should follow his lead . Tired of the criminals getting more rights then the victims . penetrate them. You should be able to blow away anyone that enters your house without permission without question. That would stop a lot of these pos thieves from doing it in the first place .

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lethal force works

turkstock
    Update your status
    turkstock's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10000

why do you need his permission?

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I'm so moving to Florida!!!
    There's some good real estate deals in Liberty City, outside Miami.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

If you catch some SOB breaking into your home OR business, follow these rules:

1. Aim for the torso. None of you clowns are anywhere near an expert in firearms, so don't get cute and try for head shots. Aim for the biggest part of the body. That gives you the best chance to hit something.

2. Do not immediately call law enforcement. Wait 3-5 minutes to give the SOB's time to bleed out. None of you people have ever shot someone from close range, so the delay is expected.

3. If there is more than one person involved. Fire as rapidly as possible at one target, then immediately fire at the second target. Then the third, etc. The more people you hit, the more that will go to jail or die.

4. Do NOT listen to scum like Rkelly, KHicks, and other sick LIberals. They are the cowards of the world. It is too bad that they are so afraid to stand up and act like men. Instead, these little sissies have to hide behind a computer.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post

1. Aim for the torso. None of you clowns are anywhere near an expert in firearms, so don't get cute and try for head shots. Aim for the biggest part of the body. That gives you the best chance to hit something.

2. Do not immediately call law enforcement. Wait 3-5 minutes to give the SOB's time to bleed out. None of you people have ever shot someone from close range, so the delay is expected.

3. If there is more than one person involved. Fire as rapidly as possible at one target, then immediately fire at the second target. Then the third, etc. The more people you hit, the more that will go to jail or die.

4. Do NOT listen to scum like Rkelly, KHicks, and other sick LIberals. They are the cowards of the world. It is too bad that they are so afraid to stand up and act like men. Instead, these little sissies have to hide behind a computer.
    What if they are little kids that are looting? Would you shoot them or keep them around for other things? Grits wants to know.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    What if they are little kids that are looting? Would you shoot them or keep them around for other things? Grits wants to know.
    Grits is a f***king lying loser. Hopefully Covid-19 takes him out. If not, maybe someone will shoot him. You are a f**king loser also. Got it you worthless piece of caca?

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Grits is a f***king lying loser. Hopefully Covid-19 takes him out. If not, maybe someone will shoot him. You are a f**king loser also. Got it you worthless piece of caca?
    Hahahaha. Calm down tubby. Hey, there is a 4 year old neighbor here that you might consider hot.

If all this is not true why do so many people seem to back up what he says? They have pictures, documents and verification. Looks like they have the goods on you.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by turkstock View Post
    why do you need his permission?
    I never said his permission i said without permission .

You should be able to blow away anyone that enters your house without permission

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Great post

SBR Tony
    SBR Tony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2969

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    There's some good real estate deals in Liberty City, outside Miami.
    lol, that's funny

captrobey

The only Looters that would get away with stuff is if it were a gang of Midgets. I'm sorry Little People. If i saw 30 of them slowly coming up my steps i would not shoot because i would be too busy laughing. They would take all my crap and slowly head out my front door and i would still be unable to stop them . I would still be laughing 1-3 hours after they left too.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32319

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    Whistling Dixie Hierarchy.
    I know, it's in crazy in the swamps area of Fla.
    It's like some of them have never left the 1930's

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Amazes me all the SBR posters that jumped on this thread and have no problem explaining with glee how they would kill other Americans. WTF is wrong with you people...

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Lakeland

He is known for being fair & not fooling around

Need more authorities like him
    I wish we had that in California. Our attorney general is border line encouraging all this chaos.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    Amazes me all the SBR posters that jumped on this thread and have no problem explaining with glee how they would kill other Americans. WTF is wrong with you people...
    You think way too highly of broke simpletons posting under fake usernames.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28921

There's a Castle Doctrine for a reason.
    Use it when necessary.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Hahahaha. Calm down tubby. Hey, there is a 4 year old neighbor here that you might consider hot.

If all this is not true why do so many people seem to back up what he says? They have pictures, documents and verification. Looks like they have the goods on you.
    Big daddy busted.

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    I have know(NO) problem with the rank and file everywhere in the world. It's the mindset of the Hierarchy's and what They push.

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    You think way too highly of broke simpletons posting under fake usernames.
    Keyboard warriors(trump for example) tend to back down if confronted face to face.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    they are crazy people, they are dumpster/trumpsters. very little education whether formal or self taught and filled with white hate. I am afraid white hate will always be a problem. If we have not cured that disease in the past 150 years or so what make anybody think it will ever be cured.

we have a deplorable 30 to 35% of the nation who love to hate, they are cheering the orange asshole on when national guard troops pushed back peaceful protestors and Trump posed with a Bible. OMG, that was the 2nd time he held a Bible, the first when he spoke to those kids about two Corinthians. the man is a total fake and the crazies want to give him head. you figure it out.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

White home owners and business owners aren't gonna take much more of this even in the liberal run States.. Arm up!!!

2nd Amendment is there for a reason, use it!!! It works in times like these..https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second...s_Constitution

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

White home owners and business owners aren't gonna take much more of this even in the liberal run States.. Arm up!!!

2nd Amendment is there for a reason, use it!!! It works in times like these..https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second...s_Constitution

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
    According to the Tard Conglomerate, all these riots & looting are being masterminded by white supremacist groups.....

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by MaltedHopsFrenzy View Post

According to the Tard Conglomerate, all these riots & looting are being masterminded by white supremacist groups.....
    I watched one of the many videos yesterday. A white guy stabbed a black guy. The police finally came and the crowd was pummeling them with bottles and rocks as they were trying to save the black guys life. I feel bad for them having to deal with this . My wifes brother is a cop i am scared for him right now.

I think most of the looters are black. I saw some white but at the Nike store all like 200 running out with boxes of shoes were black. I heard that too about the white supremacist. The one idiot girl was white that threw the firebomb at the police van. Maybe she was one of them who knows.

Protesting is fine. But looting and rioting is another story. Every night i wonder if some pos will try and get in here. Been hearing shots most likely coming across from Philly. There have been some things happening here (Remember i live in Camden) but so far nothing has hit right here. The Walmart barricaded itself up the other day . But where you live is where you are supposed to feel the safest. Noone has the right to threaten that.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32319

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    they are crazy people, they are dumpster/trumpsters. very little education whether formal or self taught and filled with white hate. I am afraid white hate will always be a problem. If we have not cured that disease in the past 150 years or so what make anybody think it will ever be cured.

we have a deplorable 30 to 35% of the nation who love to hate, they are cheering the orange asshole on when national guard troops pushed back peaceful protestors and Trump posed with a Bible. OMG, that was the 2nd time he held a Bible, the first when he spoke to those kids about two Corinthians. the man is a total fake and the crazies want to give him head. you figure it out.
    I'm a white male.
    I'm not a Trumpster, yet I'm a republican.
    I have no problem with the black man, nor the white man, nor the yellow man, nor the ...........
    I do have a problem with hate crimes.
    I believe in protests as long as they are peaceful and not disruptive.
    I will stand with the black man side by side in an aforementioned peaceful protest.

I will however shoot to kill any man, woman, race, or creed that trespasses illegally on my property whose intentions are to rob or kill me or my family.
    I am have a revolver licence, I have no felonies.
    I will not think twice about this, and I would go back to sleep soundly if I had to do so.

captrobey

I'm a white male.
    I'm not a Trumpster, yet I'm a republican.
    I have no problem with the black man, nor the white man, nor the yellow man, nor the ...........
    I do have a problem with hate crimes.
    I believe in protests as long as they are peaceful and not disruptive.
    I will stand with the black man side by side in an aforementioned peaceful protest.

I will however shoot to kill any man, woman, race, or creed that trespasses illegally on my property whose intentions are to rob or kill me or my family.
    I am have a revolver licence, I have no felonies.
    I will not think twice about this, and I would go back to sleep soundly if I had to do so.
    Well said. The problem is the people coming into your house have more rights then you do . They should not. As soon as they break in anything you do should be legal . But look at some cases like Byron Smith. Two pos broke into his home after stealing and terrorizing him over and over. The police never helped him. The two broke in and he killed them. He did lose it and went nuts but they had pushed this guy way way way way over the edge. Not only did he get life for killing 2 pos who robbed him (And a ton of others in the neighborhood) but HE had to pay for THEIR funerals. If you read the story you will be amazed at all the stuff they did to this guy before he snapped like he did.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I am
    In favor of public executions
    Let's start with chauvin

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Do you see the irony in that you stupid fuk?

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    we have a deplorable 30 to 35% of the nation who love to hate
    Yup, and based on your posts, you're one of them. Congrats.

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Do you see the irony in that you stupid fuk?
    Lynch King small-minded.

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Let's start with chauvin
    Nobody’s denying it, arrested, and going up on trial - like every other caught murderer - so “protests” should be done, correct?

Luv2Play2
    Luv2Play2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

2 things the south knows..shark / gator bait

turkstock
    Update your status
    turkstock's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10000

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    I never said his permission i said without permission .

You should be able to blow away anyone that enters your house without permission
    i was referring to the title of the story that sheriff grants his permission like he has all the power ... so the perception we as a people have is that we need someone's permission to defend our life liberty and freedom.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by turkstock View Post
    i was referring to the title of the story that sheriff grants his permission like he has all the power ... so the perception we as a people have is that we need someone's permission to defend our life liberty and freedom.
    The scary thing is we sort of do. Like when i mentioned about the Byron Smith story. I have seen so many stories where someone kills an intruder then the person defending their home goes to jail. There was another one where a kid broke into an older guys home and told him he was coming back to steal more stuff. He got a gun and waited and shot and killed the kid when he came back. They arrested him and only because there was so much outrage they let him go. It was nice to see him say do what you need to do to defend your home. He was one of the rare people that agree the home owner should have the power not the criminal.

dustyy
    dustyy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6823

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Let's start with chauvin
    He's on suicide watch. If it was up to me, I would fire the current guards and and immediately hire Epstein's jailers.

Problem solved, move on

First 123 Last