JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Justice and reform where do you draw the line in life?

I often think some young kid just got desperate and did a robbery with a gun they just got on the streets and killed someone innocent in a moment of panic in an armed robbery. It happened in a flash with adrenaline flowing..

That kid is now facing death row or facing multiple life sentences.. The family of the victim finds justice in seeing that kid murderer sent to jail for life or sentenced to death..

I'm so torn between seeking justice and forgiving those that did horrible wrongs in life when so young in that split of a moment and then they do show remorse after years and years of being incarcerated.

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS AS I SEE MANY GOVERNORS RELEASING FELONS BECAUSE OF THE CORONA VIRUS NOW?

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2120

PT and Saloon.. where do you draw the line?

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29042

Saloon this garbage as usual

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Jibby your wacking out

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Any crime committed overtly against another person with a conventional weapon is inexcusable. It will be punished.

Same goes for that act, done for gain, and if resulting in harm, will be punished by the maximum the law allows.

There is no excuse, we know better as a society than to intentionally harm each other or to harm with the intent to steal.

I dont care if the assailant is 8, 18 or 88 he's going to jail for a long time and maybe getting a needle.

Other crimes, some that society has really cracked down on, I'm more lenient about.

Drug possession. So long as you aren't selling it, I don't care.

DWI. So long as you didn't hit anyone or anything, I don't care.

Bigamy and polyamorous relationships. I don't care so long as I don't have to pay for your kid.

Unfortunately, the legal community has made an industry out of petty crimes because they're easy paydays.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Lockdown has affected JIB's mind not in a positive way