ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

This thread is entertaining

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    If you people would take the time to prepare for the worst, you would not be in such sorry shape. NONE of you have a clue as to how to prepare. NONE of you know what to believe and what NOT to believe. There are many options to get food, and other things out there. All you misfits have to do is to get off your dead arses, and find those ways. If you guys had any money, it would help. Maybe you degenerates will think about this after this threat is over. You lose your worthless tails wagering and then start crying when you can not survive. You guys are by far, the biggest group of losers on any internet sports board. You are terrible. Stop your f**king whining, get off your dead arses, and do something for yourselves instead to trying to act like the arseholes that many of you are.
    BiggDaddy - after going through 2 major hurricanes, a drought and 2 additional floods. I don't think there are many people more prepared than me. I have fuel, food, water and weapons for at least a year. I can make my own water, grow my own food and solar panels for electricity. I have a boat and I even have a drone that can fly the neighborhood. The only things I don't have are medical supplies/drugs and a helicopter/plane to really get out of dodge if this turns into a zombie apocalypse.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    BiggDaddy - after going through 2 major hurricanes, a drought and 2 additional floods. I don't think there are many people more prepared than me. I have fuel, food, water and weapons for at least a year. I can make my own water, grow my own food and solar panels for electricity. I have a boat and I even have a drone that can fly the neighborhood. The only things I don't have are medical supplies/drugs and a helicopter/plane to really get out of dodge if this turns into a zombie apocalypse.
    that's what i'm talking about

also can you teach us how to make our own water?

is it complex like getting hydrogen and oxygen molecules together, or more like peeing through a coffee filter into an empty monster can?

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    that's what i'm talking about
    also can you teach us how to make our own water?
    is it complex like getting hydrogen and oxygen molecules together, or more like peeing through a coffee filter into an empty monster can?
    I have a large dehumidifier that can generate about 14 gallons of water per day in hot/humid Houston. But that is for extreme circumstances. I also have a huge water tank and storage unit that can store about 2000 gallons. I have that piped into my home water purification system. I used it a few weeks ago when the entire city lost water. This entire neighborhood is emergency disaster proof so to speak. We've seen it all. Well not this shit.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Chi_archie

cyclingbettor
    cyclingbettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7872

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    They may need to build a wall between us and Mexico now
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    i guess mexico will pay for it

trump right
    Lol.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    If you people would take the time to prepare for the worst, you would not be in such sorry shape. NONE of you have a clue as to how to prepare. NONE of you know what to believe and what NOT to believe. There are many options to get food, and other things out there. All you misfits have to do is to get off your dead arses, and find those ways. If you guys had any money, it would help. Maybe you degenerates will think about this after this threat is over. You lose your worthless tails wagering and then start crying when you can not survive. You guys are by far, the biggest group of losers on any internet sports board. You are terrible. Stop your f**king whining, get off your dead arses, and do something for yourselves instead to trying to act like the arseholes that many of you are.
    Aren't you an at risk Senior Citizen?

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

"We should not be under any illusions that... we should just do this for a couple of weeks."

UK tonight

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

looks like fake news here

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Not true. US citizens can also enter

Non essential US Citizens CANNOT enter Canada now.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

are Canadians still allowed to come to the US?

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    are Canadians still allowed to come to the US?
    Nope. Both sides of the border are now shutdown. Ironically, I haven't heard of anything about the Mexican border??? Maybe we're keeping it open in case Mexico becomes a safe haven???

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26359

Define non essential. Is jjgold considered non essential US citizen? What about JIBBY?

Mac4Lyfe

Nevada closes all non-essential businesses for 30 days.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Good stuff Mac. That’s for the updates

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

under lock down until April 16

First ... 3456