SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Suns Kelly Oubre Jr. suffers torn meniscus

This news has come down that Oubre has sustained a torn meniscus in his right knee.

Oubre re-upped with the franchise on a two-year, $30 million deal. Primarily a reserve for the first four seasons of his career, Oubre entered the starting five on a full-time basis this season and is on pace to set new career highs in points (18.7) and rebounds (6.4) per game, while shooting 45.2 percent overall and 35.2 percent from behind the arc.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

I actually tore mine on the court several months ago and supposed to go back and follow up but been putting it off

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    I actually tore mine on the court several months ago and supposed to go back and follow up but been putting it off
    Take care of it before age becomes a hinderance in rehab. One of my workers put his off for years and messed up a bunch of other things in leg compensating and his recovery took 3x longer than normal when he finally got it handled.

Speedy recovery.

I hate seeing any player get injured so hopefully he returns quickly

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Take care of it before age becomes a hinderance in rehab. One of my workers put his off for years and messed up a bunch of other things in leg compensating and his recovery took 3x longer than normal when he finally got it handled.

Speedy recovery.

Thanks for the heads up I've been told & read the same.

Not nearly as bad as in the beginning, but there are times you know it's not right as it gets cold.

Played sports all my life and the only real injury I've ever had.

Knew when I heard that pop and felt it that something was wrong.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post

Speedy recovery.

yep - especially if the healing happens around the injury. i have heard things like that with the leg and then you can't even go in to repair it fully.