JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3703

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    As for the book... start with "Behold a Pale Horse" by Bill Cooper https://www.amazon.com/Behold-Horse-.../dp/0929385225

If Bill's approach catches your mind, follow with "Trance Formation of America'' by Cathy O'Brien, her claims were confirmed by medics and gynecologists. https://www.amazon.com/Trance-Format...s%2C269&sr=1-1
    Thanks. I just reserved it at my local library. I'll try to get to it before the end of the month and I'll give you my thoughts on it then. If you see me posting in March and I haven't read it yet... remind me and I will.

Whether people like me or hate me... I'll take book recommendations from anyone. Even if I disagree with a book completely... I'm still interested in learning about why people think the way that they do. I'll give you my thoughts on your book suggestion(s) within a few weeks.

Golden fleece
    Golden fleece's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2655

I read behold a pale horse in high school back in the 90s. found it absolutely fascinating back then. was into psychedelics at the time too and it completely changed how i viewed the government as we know it. the jfk claims, aliens and aids things really blew my mind at a young age

however i heard eddie bravo on rogan recently say william cooper later believed he was being "used" by the government to spread false info. found that to be interesting. either way tho how he died is a crazy story too. i believe he predicted some things about 9/11 just weeks before it happened. then just weeks after it he is gunned down by the feds..... odd story

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

I'm not dumb but I can't understand why she walks like a woman but talks like a man.. Lo lo lola!!!

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    Thanks. I just reserved it at my local library. I'll try to get to it before the end of the month and I'll give you my thoughts on it then. If you see me posting in March and I haven't read it yet... remind me and I will.

Whether people like me or hate me... I'll take book recommendations from anyone. Even if I disagree with a book completely... I'm still interested in learning about why people think the way that they do. I'll give you my thoughts on your book suggestion(s) within a few weeks.

Same brother, I always liked you, my post was to make u see u can be better, because I know you can

Us humans mostly have much in common, we should focus on that instead of our differences...

You are clever, you will wake up eventually because their grid of lies is fading, Im sure you'll beat this bullshit hologram as I did... difference is I was lost in my life, so I had nothing tying me to the system, I was open to hating it, and when all the info piles up it becomes undeniable

bitcoinLuke
    bitcoinLuke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1336

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    Who gives a shit? What difference does it make?

When I was a kid... in elementary school every year for Halloween everyone would always dress up. There was one kid that dressed up as a girl every year. I always thought it was hilarious and so did the other kids. But then when I got a little older I realized... that kid was most definitely gay. And it was likely... that the only day a year where he felt like himself was Halloween.

I don't know about the rest of you... but for me personally I definitely did not choose the gender i was sexually attracted to. I can remember as back as far as the 1st grade having this mad crush on this girl in my class because she was so pretty.

My question is... why do people care so much about what genders people are attracted to? I don't get it. Who gives a shit. It has exactly zero effect on my life.

Granted... I don't know what the tranny thing even really means exactly... a boy wants to identify as a girl? Is that it? Again... who gives a shit.
    No one would give a shit...........if it wasn't constantly in the media. That's why people care/disagree/give their opinion on it. If all the media would just STFU about all the trans/gay/whatever and stop constantly bringing it up no one would care .

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3703

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    Same brother, I always liked you, my post was to make u see u can be better, because I know you can

Us humans mostly have much in common, we should focus on that instead of our differences...

You are clever, you will wake up eventually because their grid of lies is fading, Im sure you'll beat this bullshit hologram as I did... difference is I was lost in my life, so I had nothing tying me to the system, I was open to hating it, and when all the info piles up it becomes undeniable
    I believe we all can be better. The problem most of us run into is we think we know/understand things that we don't. And to make things worse, most people spend little to no time trying to learn about things that they don't already agree with. E.g. Many Trump supporters only source of news is FOX. I can promise you, these people don't know everything that is important to know about Trump and Liberals. Just as, many Liberals only source of news is CNN. Again, I can promise you that these people don't know everything that is important to know about Trump and Liberals. If you want to maximize your chances of understanding something it is PARAMOUNT that you spend a considerable amount of time learning from the people that you disagree with. Books are a good start.

Btw... most people think they are "woke" or some variation of that. That doesn't necessarily mean that they are. In fact, the more "woke" a person claims to be the less inclined I am to believe them. If someone tells you that they are a "very stable genius" there's a pretty good chance that they are not.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

My friend, I'm not a stable genius, I'm very flawed.

But I've seen the horrors I warn you about, 1st hand!

2 of my friends WERE MURDERED LAST YEAR, one of them Talley, "shot himself" one month after exposing Ghislaine's protector, mobster Semion Mogilevich.

First 1234