1. #1
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 94,056
    Betpoints: 7636

    Small shot bills ml +200 second HF

    Houston will come out and MAYBE get a TD but I don't see much changing here.

  2. #2
    mikmik
    mikmik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-13-12
    Posts: 5,423
    Betpoints: 15907

    Boom

  3. #3
    mikmik
    mikmik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-13-12
    Posts: 5,423
    Betpoints: 15907

    Lmao wow thatís dumb man

  4. #4
    firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-08-08
    Posts: 39,219
    Betpoints: 1066

    Already on it

    Gl

  5. #5
    Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-16
    Posts: 18,308
    Betpoints: 2013

    Where's the $5 ticket...

  6. #6
    TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-06-08
    Posts: 14,429
    Betpoints: 7931

    Bills up 13 points at halftime and you take Bills +200 bait for 2H?

    Thatís totally not your style.

    Yes, I played Houston -4.5 -105.

  7. #7
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 94,056
    Betpoints: 7636

    Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    Where's the $5 ticket...
    In your pocket!

  8. #8
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 94,056
    Betpoints: 7636

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post
    Bills up 13 points at halftime and you take Bills +200 bait for 2H?

    Thatís totally not your style.

    Yes, I played Houston -4.5 -105.
    Why not? It was only small. Houston made a miracle comeback.

  9. #9
    phinfan27615
    1972
    phinfan27615's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-10-17
    Posts: 1,828
    Betpoints: 2262

    Laker is usually good for a nice run in nba playoffs but fading him rest of the year is very + even

  10. #10
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 94,056
    Betpoints: 7636

    Quote Originally Posted by phinfan27615 View Post
    Laker is usually good for a nice run in nba playoffs but fading him rest of the year is very + even
    How many times you cash out in 2019?

    I thought so

  11. #11
    phinfan27615
    1972
    phinfan27615's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-10-17
    Posts: 1,828
    Betpoints: 2262

    $1500 actually, how do all your threads look? down 200-500 units being generous, same as every year. We all know you bet air

  12. #12
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 94,056
    Betpoints: 7636

    Quote Originally Posted by phinfan27615 View Post
    $1500 actually, how do all your threads look? down 200-500 units being generous, same as every year. We all know you bet air
    I've posted many tickets.

    You none ever.

    I cashed out $15000 in November alone. Go ask your mommy for a $200 loan.

  13. #13
    phinfan27615
    1972
    phinfan27615's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-10-17
    Posts: 1,828
    Betpoints: 2262

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I've posted many tickets.

    You none ever.

    I cashed out $15000 in November alone. Go ask your mommy for a $200 loan.
    Congrats, we all believe you. Keep it up

  14. #14
    TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-06-08
    Posts: 14,429
    Betpoints: 7931

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Why not? It was only small. Houston made a miracle comeback.
    You did say small. Iím not trying to come at you, sorry.

    I just think you had a misstep.

    When the team up 13 points is a +200 2H dog against the team that looks like they all went out drinking last night, my initial reaction is to fade the team up 13 points.
    Points Awarded:

    lakerboy gave TheLock 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  15. #15
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 94,056
    Betpoints: 7636

    Quote Originally Posted by phinfan27615 View Post
    Congrats, we all believe you. Keep it up
    Post tickets kid. You bet pennies. FUKKING loser. Go suck your dad's dick.

  16. #16
    phinfan27615
    1972
    phinfan27615's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-10-17
    Posts: 1,828
    Betpoints: 2262

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Post tickets kid. You bet pennies. FUKKING loser. Go suck your dad's dick.
    Have you ever posted a ticket?

  17. #17
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 94,056
    Betpoints: 7636

    Quote Originally Posted by phinfan27615 View Post
    Have you ever posted a ticket?
    Plenty of times. If you weren't buried hf the year you would have seen them

Top