blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30018

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    The strangest thing about this thread is Goat acting like he planned this bet knowing Wentz would get injured...
    Yeah, pretty delusional tbh

Hell, I was on Seattle myself but after watching it play out I consider it a pretty lucky hit. Meanwhile Goat thinks he's some kind of a genius because Wentz got hurt

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Coach: Tie
    QB: Wilson (not even close)
    Defense: Philly (by a little)

Survey says: Hawks

LMAO

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Nice play man.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11174

You are extremely fortunate that Wentz got hurt. I hope you dont give it all back before March madness but statistics say you probably will.

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Seattle did win in Philly earlier this year so I could see it happening again. History repeats itself....
    google 9/10/1989

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Good win.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Nice!

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

Good win.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post

Yeah, pretty delusional tbh

Hell, I was on Seattle myself but after watching it play out I consider it a pretty lucky hit. Meanwhile Goat thinks he's some kind of a genius because Wentz got hurt
    Wentz is awful, how many times did I explain I'd rather have Wentz than Mccown. Wentz is one of the most turnover prone qbs in the NFL. The guy flat out blows. At least Mccown didn't turn the ball over.
    Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    You are extremely fortunate that Wentz got hurt. I hope you dont give it all back before March madness but statistics say you probably will.
    Tired of you. Always chiming in with your dumb comments. Post a play or swerve.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Good win.
    Thank you sir
    Quote Originally Posted by tblues2005 View Post
    Good win.
    Thx

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleR90 View Post
    Philly so injured they were playing with guys off the street and a 40 year old high school football coach as quarterback and Seattle still only won by a single score LOL

Lmao @ people saying this was gonna be a blowout 
    Exactly why I bet seattle. Eagles had guys off the street. Wentz sucks dick he wouldn't have done anything either except fumble in his own territory. Mccown escaped some crazy pressures. Seattle D line and clowney DERSTROYED Eagles O line.

Straight destruction.

As I said would happen.

Ya'll believe you can just plug in players?

If Clowney didn't play today there's a good chance Philly might have won. I never would have touched it without Clowney or even Lynch.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Congrats on the win Goater. Completely disagree on your Wentz assessment but opinions are like assholes right chap? Still ended up with 4000 yards this season season and 27tds. Rough ending to the game with the Clowney cheap shot and the bullshit the officials in their post game interview saying he’ was a runner and helmet to helmet hits are allowed

Good luck rest of the way

Str8Mush4Life
    Str8Mush4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6145

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Exactly why I bet seattle. Eagles had guys off the street. Wentz sucks dick he wouldn't have done anything either except fumble in his own territory. Mccown escaped some crazy pressures. Seattle D line and clowney DERSTROYED Eagles O line.

Straight destruction.

As I said would happen.

Ya'll believe you can just plug in players?

If Clowney didn't play today there's a good chance Philly might have won. I never would have touched it without Clowney or even Lynch.
    Barely beating a backup QB who retired last year is straight destruction? Marshawn Lynch 6 carries for 7 yards was somehow meaningful? "McCown escaped some crazy pressures" inferring that Wentz couldn't do the same thing - it's like you don't even watch Carson Wentz play. I can't remember the last time he threw a pick-6 referring to one of your other posts. Had Carson Wentz stayed in the game we would never have even heard from you again, since you never return to your losing posts. But the Eagles will be back in the playoffs next year guaranteed, and I'm sure you will pick against them because of Wentz's injury from yesterday. Congrats on the win but doing it with your "I told you so" is utterly ridiculous because basically nothing you said came to fruition.......

First ... 3456