2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    Yes not proven at all. And now we see he's just a horrible coach period. Team is very undisciplined and underperforms weekly
    Apparently we can’t say that. It pisses off all the cheerleaders and morons who had them going to the super bowl!! Lol.

Don’t look now but Steelers in the lead!! Who coulda seen that coming?? Lol

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Apparently we can’t say that. It pisses off all the cheerleaders and morons who had them going to the super bowl!! Lol.

so GLAD i skipped this shitfest

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Get em bud.

Lol

rnunez91
    rnunez91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4981

guess were realizing what a joke the browns are lol

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    so GLAD i skipped this shitfest
    I’ll be so glad when clowns lose and we can stop hearing the espn bobble heads pitch the clowns to playoff narrative these boneheads jerk off too!!! Freaking unreal how much attention such a garbage team gets.

Never hear teams like titans/colts/raiders get talked about even tho they all significantly better than the clowns. Obviously the only reason they get talked about so much cause the morons who swallow the shit hook line and sinker. They beat the ravens you know?!??! They must be good!! Lol. Or ravens were still developing. Can’t wait to see that rematch! Straight up beat down coming!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by rnunez91 View Post
    guess were realizing what a joke the browns are lol
    Can’t say that pal. They are a sleeping giant! Just in a very deep sleep!!

2daBank

Time to take these losers behind the barn and shoot them!!

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Time to take these losers behind the barn and shoot them!!
    You are way TOO emotional when it comes to the Browns. It's just a meaningless football game. What's the story?

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    (Sports teams throughout all of history had countless out of body type performances who won on adrenaline alone)

Karma is Karma which is delivered in so many ways, it can't be pinpointed...........
    I was gonna say there's your Karma when Mayfeild hurt his hand but when he returned I scratched
    the notion until I saw him play........

I think it's having some negative effect on his throwing and maybe even the fumble........

Probably has broken digit or bone in hand or major sprain.....

The Duckman is the biggest reason Steelers on top though!!

He's the outta body experience of the game.........

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    You are way TOO emotional when it comes to the Browns. It's just a meaningless football game. What's the story?
    Me? You gotta be fukkin joking. I havnt watched a play of that shitfest. I just like seeing the overrated, overhyped, talked about for all the wrong reasons trash get exposed once again. By a team playing all 3rd stringers!! It great. One these days ya’ll have to stfu about thinking these clowns are good. So sad.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Pitt so hard to beat know matter who QB is

Amazing

JayDr3am
    Handi

banker has a passionate vendetta planned for the browns and their supporters

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Pitt so hard to beat know matter who QB is

Amazing
    Lmao. No. They hard for crappy teams to beat. They not beating any good teams.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    banker has a passionate vendetta planned for the browns and their supporters
    This. Not my fault, their fault for annoying me with this stupid narrative that shoulda died after getting whipped the by any team w a pulse the 1st 8 weeks.,, but no, they get a schedule break playing some tanking teams and backup QBs and we back to hearing how great they are., fukkin stupid.,

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

Me? You gotta be fukkin joking. I havnt watched a play of that shitfest. I just like seeing the overrated, overhyped, talked about for all the wrong reasons trash get exposed once again. By a team playing all 3rd stringers!! It great. One these days ya’ll have to stfu about thinking these clowns are good. So sad.
    defense wins football games browns prob crying that rudolph wasn't the qb in this game

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    defense wins football games browns prob crying that rudolph wasn't the qb in this game
    I’d take colts with all 3rd stringer on offense vs these bums.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Here comes the browns 2dabank..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Here comes the browns 2dabank..
    Very impressive hanging in a game vs a bunch of backups!! Lol

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Very impressive hanging in a game vs a bunch of backups!! Lol
    Lol

MisterSack
    MisterSack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2552

Steelers offense is on the short bus. Totally retarded.
    and ****** your ass today

Grosshhit
    Grosshhit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 342

Game was much closer than many realize. Browns got fu**** by the Refs all game, as usual. Browns were the much better team today. Steelers aren't going anywhere. Look at the Browns schedule, they should win out.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20364

Same guy that said Rams were best team in the NFC a few weeks ago.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Grosshhit View Post
    Game was much closer than many realize. Browns got fu**** by the Refs all game, as usual. Browns were the much better team today. Steelers aren't going anywhere. Look at the Browns schedule, they should win out.
    Haha!!!

Keep dreaming

MisterSack

Most delusional fanbase in all of history

JayDr3am
    Handi

bengals
    cardinals
    ravens
    bengals

cle lose 1 of those bengal games, cle not beating the ravens x2 in 1 season, and you should beat kyler.. but its in the air. win out????

RavenDynasty2K20
    RavenDynasty2K20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

glad we dont have to hear about them wannabe contenders for the rest of the season no more. how dare the experts picked them over the Ravens or even the Steelers to win the division!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by RavenDynasty2K20 View Post
    glad we dont have to hear about them wannabe contenders for the rest of the season no more. how dare the experts picked them over the Ravens or even the Steelers to win the division!
    Preach brotha. Amen!

2daBank

Lmfao.

Just, Wow.

“They get fukked by the refs every game all year that why they suck”. Lmao. I’m sure it has Nothing to do with the fact they the most undisciplined bunch of losers in history!!!

“They were the better team”, lmfao. We have a way to determine who the better team was that day, maybe you have heard of it, THE SCORE!!! This is also the same way us normal folk determine the clowns are a bad team, the fact they been outscored in 7 games and only outscored the other team 5x. If you wanna play that game I can prob make a case they wernt the better team in 3 those games!!!

They be lucky to win 2 of last 4. I’ll take cardinals and ravens, maybe bungals once. Hilarious you think they gonna beat ravens again. Ravens gonna straight beat the brakes off them!!!

Congrats, you just took lead for most hilariously ignorant post of the year!! Not a easy accomplishment when you in competition with several other goof ball Clowns fans who are equally full of shit!!!!
    Last edited by 2daBank; 12-01-19 at 06:08 PM.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

UR on PCP...........

I think the city spiked UR drinkin water wit it.........

Cause all U all from planet lunacy...................

MisterSack

and ****** you in the ass

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Okay, Stoolers. Time for your ass kicking.

You drunk hillbilly. Do guys like you ever show face again in the same thread, or do you just pop up next week like nothing happened?

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSack View Post
    and ****** you in the ass
    How about going Pro first you broke fukk.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    You drunk hillbilly. Do guys like you ever show face again in the same thread, or do you just pop up next week like nothing happened?
    We tried to tell these clowns, they don’t understand the very basic concepts I thought you did a fine job explaining how could Browns be 5-6 points better than 2 weeks ago? Guess math can be hard? Lol.

Guess we should be grateful for them: it these fuktards that keep creating great spots to be against this shithole team!! If we didn’t have them buying the bs hype the lines wouldn’t be 4-5-6 points off!! Lol. Remember week one getting almost a td w titans? That was hilarious!!

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

I watched most of this game unfortunately, and the Browns did not get screwed by the refs.

The refs even handed them a gift 15 on a bogus roughing the passer penalty on the last drive to push the ball to the 35. Mayfield then throws the worst pass of the day to get picked.

This after Tomlin screwed up yet again on the clock, throwing a pass on 3rd down instead of running the ball. Even with that gift, the Browns did nothing.

They also got a gift pick at 6 minutes left, set up at the Pitt 30. They then go backwards and forced to punt. No reason to abandon the run in the 4th quarter and that's what the coach did.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    I watched most of this game unfortunately, and the Browns did not get screwed by the refs.

The refs even handed them a gift 15 on a bogus roughing the passer penalty on the last drive to push the ball to the 35. Mayfield then throws the worst pass of the day to get picked.

This after Tomlin screwed up yet again on the clock, throwing a pass on 3rd down instead of running the ball. Even with that gift, the Browns did nothing.
    I didn’t have to watch a play to know some goofy Fukk browns fan was lying about the refs. Sad thing is he probably believes it!!!

First 1234 Last