Ph q all
    Ph q all's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2902

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    They have done same shit a bunch of times this year. He threw it 60x vs Tampa. Yea they got down, cause he was throwing too much and threw couple picks.

Running the ball doesn’t make him look like a genius so they don’t stick with it. That why they were good last year, they ran the ball.
    I understand what you are saying now banker I misunderstood your previous post You're right they were good because they ran the ball last year. On a different note I haven't heard much talk about the ravens playing the jets. That could be an interesting game as the jets currently have the number one rushing defense.
    Wondering what the number will be on that game?

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

The better analogy is Tecmo Super Bowl

McVay abandons gameplan 1st qtr as if hes got a fast running fake 5 minute qtr
    Points Awarded:

Ph q all gave MinnesotaFats 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Ph q all
    Ph q all's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2902

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post

LOL!!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Ph q all View Post
    I understand what you are saying now banker I misunderstood your previous post You're right they were good because they ran the ball last year. On a different note I haven't heard much talk about the ravens playing the jets. That could be an interesting game as the jets currently have the number one rushing defense.
    Wondering what the number will be on that game?
    Where the game at? Not sure being a good run defense equates to stopping the ravens? Certainly can’t hurt (def wouldn’t take a bad run defense vs them) but I kinda equate it to stopping the option in college, just something totally different than teams ever see and can’t really practice for.

The thing is ravens defense is now one of the best defenses in the league. The return of smith and signing of peters has enabled them to blitz like crazy which mask their only weakness which is no legit big time pass rusher. I’ll be far more interested in niners matchup cause shanny will surely scheme some blitz beaters up and of course that vicious niners pass rush vs Lamar! Niners might be only team physical enough to hang w ravens.,

Far as jets spread I’d guess -10 in balty. -4.5/5 in ny.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post

Lol. Good analogy.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24875

Damn. He reported you? For what? Pretty sure the live thread was a joke.
    Bro, don't even listen to that butthurt clown. Shute's just one of these mongoloids that get swept up in my tsunami of words and are left licking their wounds long after the storm has passed. I've already forgotten who the fukk he is and why exactly he's mad at me, but apparently I left such a strong impression on him that getting even has now become his life's mission statement. Shute is just a tombstone to me.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Bro, don't even listen to that butthurt clown. Shute's just one of these mongoloids that get swept up in my tsunami of words and are left licking their wounds long after the storm has passed. I've already forgotten who the fukk he is and why exactly he's mad at me, but apparently I left such a strong impression on him that getting even has now become his life's mission statement. Shute is just a tombstone to me.
    Welcome to the club. I have a personal fan club of idiots who follow me around. Lol.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    What a Fukin embarrassment. Guy should be fired tomorrow
    GO penetrating NINAZ!

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Welcome to the club. I have a personal fan club of idiots who follow me around. Lol.
    common denominator for a lot of mine.

RPP
    RPP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I knew this a month ago. Made a lot of money being early lol.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47610

You must be doing something right then!!

Carry on sir.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    no kidding i wonder who's ghost this dipshit is?

Gurley a shell of his former self, the oline is atrocious, all the money is going to a small group of players, no 1st round picks the next couple of years..the list goes on and on. Maybe the newbie can enlighten all of us.
    By the next couple of years you mean 5.

With Gurley, Goff, Donalds and Ramseys what will be salary, they will have half their cap or more in 4 guys.

Good time to be a NINER

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    By the next couple of years you mean 5.

With Gurley, Goff, Donalds and Ramseys what will be salary, they will have half their cap or more in 4 guys.

Good time to be a NINER
    Only thing I’d say is the cap could go up quite a bit as the CBA is nearing the end. Regardless it def a mess. They mortgaged their future to win now which equated to a super bowl loss and this current crap team. Lol.

Far as niners they built for the long haul for sure but man that division is freaking tough!! Seattle not going anywhere, really looks like the Murray/kingsbury thing gonna work and they have already proven to be a tough matchup for niners. Wait till they actually get some players!! What a crock it is the nfc least only takes 9 wins to take it, the pats get a free pass to the afc championship every year playin in AFC most least! Yet the west has bunch of teams beating each other up!!!

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

He's a genius. He's a young guy though. Should learn from mistakes. Gotta give him a chance to develop just like a player would. Think he came up with some brilliant plays last year, Bellichick solved him, rest of the league copied Bill, now he'll need to study again. Still think Rams have a decent shot at playoffs but injuries have hurt them with Cooks Woods Matthews etc. They had 2 bad losses to Tampa and then to Pit. No excuse for losing those games, especially Pit -- a straight up horrible team.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    He's a genius. He's a young guy though. Should learn from mistakes. Gotta give him a chance to develop just like a player would. Think he came up with some brilliant plays last year, Bellichick solved him, rest of the league copied Bill, now he'll need to study again. Still think Rams have a decent shot at playoffs but injuries have hurt them with Cooks Woods Matthews etc. They had 2 bad losses to Tampa and then to Pit. No excuse for losing those games, especially Pit -- a straight up horrible team.
    Have you seen the nfc playoff picture? They have no chance unless they win out and that damn sure not happening with their schedule...they play zona twice (no way they win both those games), Seattle, San Fran, and Dallas. They be lucky to finish 8-8.

How he a genius? He had nice little playbook, not all that big but the plays worked off each other pretty well. It got figured out and he has shown no ability to adjust.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3768

What a Fukin embarrassment. Guy should be fired tomorrow
    His players are not hardcore, they are soft plushies.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Have you seen the nfc playoff picture? They have no chance unless they win out and that damn sure not happening with their schedule...they play zona twice (no way they win both those games), Seattle, San Fran, and Dallas. They be lucky to finish 8-8.

How he a genius? He had nice little playbook, not all that big but the plays worked off each other pretty well. It got figured out and he has shown no ability to adjust.
    I mean I can just sense he's a revolutionary coach. The guy is so young to be an NFL head coach, it's insane. I feel like he's the type of guy who just needs time to develop his craft, just like any of us at our jobs. His craft is creative playcalling. I see a lot of Andy Reid in him, except this guy is starting younger, so I think he's bound to win a superbowl in his career. He has to go through the same struggles like we all do in our own careers. He'll figure out the adjustments at his own pace.

Not sure about them making playoffs. Probably not but I say there's a chance. They can easily beat all of those teams you just listed on a game by game basis, but it's obviously tough to win every single one. Seattle beat the Rams on a fluke ending in Seattle (weird as hell call at the end, and then Zeurline misses a 45 yard chip shot (for him)?) So Rams have shown they can compete against any of those teams. We'll see what happens. I think they'll take care of Arizona both games.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    I mean I can just sense he's a revolutionary coach. The guy is so young to be an NFL head coach, it's insane. I feel like he's the type of guy who just needs time to develop his craft, just like any of us at our jobs. His craft is creative playcalling. I see a lot of Andy Reid in him, except this guy is starting younger, so I think he's bound to win a superbowl in his career. He has to go through the same struggles like we all do in our own careers. He'll figure out the adjustments at his own pace.

Not sure about them making playoffs. Probably not but I say there's a chance. They can easily beat all of those teams you just listed on a game by game basis, but it's obviously tough to win every single one. Seattle beat the Rams on a fluke ending in Seattle (weird as hell call at the end, and then Zeurline misses a 45 yard chip shot (for him)?) So Rams have shown they can compete against any of those teams. We'll see what happens. I think they'll take care of Arizona both games.
    Agree with 1st part more than the second. I don’t think he went from so called genius to bum in a year. I think he needs to stick w the run way more.

I wouldn’t bet on them to beat zona twice. Cardinals playing hard, they get one those games.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

I’m on Rams to win. Who’s with me

2daBank

I stayed away luckily. Didn’t trust either those teams. Of course I’m on chargers so not any better. lol. Luckily fading the browns continues to be easy money!!

Still don’t understand how quickly Mcvey abandons the run game?

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16085

Johnnyvegas is

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Johnnyvegas is
    Is he still expecting them to come back? He cracks me up! Lol

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Johnnyvegas is

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

I’m watching the game at Waikiki brewing company.....the most annoying cowboy fan next to me wont shut the fukk up

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90264

I’m watching the game at Waikiki brewing company.....the most annoying cowboy fan next to me wont shut the fukk up
    I wish I was there with your booya, we would’ve knocked him out by now

Lol

2daBank

Have you reminded him Dallas hasn’t beat a good team all year and this game doesn’t change that?

Machba
    2X POTM JAN 2022 SEPT 2022
    Machba's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3112

Have you reminded him Dallas hasn’t beat a good team all year and this game doesn’t change that?
    Like the under tonight in buff pitt game ?

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Rams begging for the onside kick

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post

I wish I was there with your booya, we would’ve knocked him out by now

Lol

Not as annoying as the family with 3 babies at a brewery....ridiculous

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13152

McVay already has a coaching tree.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90264

Not as annoying as the family with 3 babies at a brewery....ridiculous
    Lol

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

what has happened to the rams? they beat seattle and chicago recently, both convincingly

gotta get goff outta there and find out if there's something wrong with him.

announcers on radio mentioned "curse of super bowl loser". that piqued my interest. i know it's an old idea. although if i think hard about it, i think the curse was the "super bowl winner"

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

This coach is an idiot....had no chance of winning but calling timeouts...going for 2 and getting his players hurt....I hope Dallas scores again

2daBank

This coach is an idiot....had no chance of winning but calling timeouts...going for 2 and getting his players hurt....I hope Dallas scores again
    I don’t understand guy at all. It is painfully obvious when rams run the football they a pretty decent team, yet they go into Dallas and Gurley has 4 rushes at same point they have dropped back to pass 20 freakin times, well before game was out of hand. Everyone piles on Goff, maybe some it justified but it way more on the coach. When he ask Goff to throw it 40+ times wtf you think the results mostly gonna be?

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13152

I don’t understand guy at all. It is painfully obvious when rams run the football they a pretty decent team, yet they go into Dallas and Gurley has 4 rushes at same point they have dropped back to pass 20 freakin times, well before game was out of hand. Everyone piles on Goff, maybe some it justified but it way more on the coach. When he ask Goff to throw it 40+ times wtf you think the results mostly gonna be?
    Gurley was running up to the line and stopping as soon as there wasn't a gaping hole. They ran exactly zero wide receiver sweeps. Losing Troy Hill early hurt them. Goff's hand looked like it was affecting him. Cooks hasn't been seen since before his concussion. The D looked like they had game planned for a completely different team. And oh btw the Cowboys probably played their best game of the season. What a mess. At least I don't have to pay for playoff tickets this year.

First 123 Last